WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um. Okay.

Mom's criminal defense attorney is supportive of giving dad custody?!?!? The same guy who, according to her client, is abusive. WTH?

Does anyone else find it odd that LE said questioning the 4yo was "frustrating"? I can't imagine they really expected to get too much info from a child that young. And even if she did tell them something, how credible would that information be?? It just struck me as strange to phrase it that way - frustrating. It seems a bit off but maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

I used to be a pre-school teacher and I noticed that kids with odd parents were sometimes off themselves. Of course sometimes kids with normal parents seemed very odd. Can't get a straight answer from them, buzzing around, unfocused, etc. Maybe M is like that.

Interesting comments about the gas station. imo

Yes. She's from the neighborhood, right? I can't judge distance worth a darn from a map, but would she have known that gas station had been out of gas for some time? Any other gas stations closer to where she lived? Would she have used that one regularly in the past?

Did I read someplace that she did not have her purse with her? Did she have an insurance card, or some other method of obtaining medical care for the baby at the hospital she was allegedly going to?

IIRC, from one of the recap posts of one of the press conferences, the spokesperson stated they didn't know how she expected to get care at the hospital without her purse. I could be wrong, though and don't want to dig!

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that if this was some grand plan to sneak little Sky to a 'safe' location away from the 'abusive' father, or to sneak him out of his allegedly abusive father's grasp, she'd have formulated a better scenerio/set up that didn't actually show her/force her to admit neglecting/endangering the very child she so desperately wants to hide?

And weren't the alleged abuse allegations dropped against the father, as in, they didn't pan out?

I do know that the mother HAS admitted to child neglect. Or at least, my understanding of child neglect. Leaving a 2 and 4 year old unattended for extended periods of time is neglect. As would be leaving a sick baby (or a healthy baby) in an unlocked car on the side of the road. Whether Sky was really in that car Sunday morning or not, saying he was, and that he was sick, and then abandoning him in the unlocked car for over an hour, would be confessing to neglect!

If this was all pre planned, I don't know how she expected to not get arrested for, at the very least, child endangerment.

Exactly! Her beloved daughter is now in foster care and dad may get custody. In fact, didn't I read that Julia's mother actually stated the whole thing could have been decided in the hall, that the kids could go with METALWALA'S family, which she requested, but CPS had no cleared the families yet and the attorney asked why they hadn't in 3 days? Hmmm. If hubby was so abusive, why is Julia's attorney requesting M stay with his family?

Just in police say there was 2.2 gallons of gas left in the car per Kiro tweet just now

Did she even try to create a plausible story?

Anyhow, let me say that if Sky died two weeks ago, and was placed in the trash, it will be very hard to locate him now in a landfill. Wow. What a mess.

"Biryukova has not made an attempt to contact CPS but Freitas said that she would like M**** to be released to Metalwala and that she should be allowed supervised visits since she has not been charged."

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-mot...fuses-polygraph-test-20111109,0,3037690.story

I think it is very telling that Biryokova now wants her daughter to be in the custody of the father. Makes me very suspicious about those abuse allegations. If I honestly felt that my ex would abuse my daughter I would much rather her stay in foster care.

I am going out of town for the next two days to visit my terminally ill brother. I am terribly sad about Sky, and I wish that someone would come clean!! Somebody knows where this little boy is!! I have my suspicions which I have made plain. I will be praying that I am wrong; and I will be praying that Sky is found while I am gone.

I am praying for you and your family..Peace to all of you.

pdxmama, you might want to take the girls name out

What were / are her living accomodations?

I read and saw photos of a lovely house and she said that they owned a higher priced house as well as a Condominium, which put them in stressed financial circumstances.

Had she moved away from her house recently and into an apartment?

What does the family do for financial sustenance? Anyone know what kind of work the husband does?

I doubt that she was working as her posts mentioned she was a "full time mom", and her Flicker photo album is just loaded with lovely photos of her children

I think she cracked.....had a meltdown and it does happen.

Afterall she has had a history of mental issues going back to 4 months after Sky was born (hormonal they thought) at the time.

I have compassion for the mentally ill.

I just wonder if her parents helped her out, or did anyone see anything coming in this regard.

The family photos do show the grandparents being in her life as well as her brother.

:(

breaking news

CMGd_1x1.gif

Police source: Car driven by mother of missing boy had gas, no mechanical problems

http://www.kirotv.com/s/watch-kiro-7-live/

so isn't there supposed to be a presser in 10 minutes???

HEADS UP! There is to be no sleuthing of the friend that JB called unless/until LE or MSM give us reason too.

You may discuss that she received the phone call and that she is the one that called 911. But there is to be no sleuthing. She is innocent until LE/MSM tell us otherwise.

Thanks All,

Salem

"Biryukova has not made an attempt to contact CPS but Freitas said that she would like M**** to be released to Metalwala and that she should be allowed supervised visits since she has not been charged."

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-mot...fuses-polygraph-test-20111109,0,3037690.story

I think it is very telling that Biryokova now wants her daughter to be in the custody of the father. Makes me very suspicious about those abuse allegations. If I honestly felt that my ex would abuse my daughter I would much rather her stay in foster care.

To me it's very evident that the mother flat lied about the father. This is huge. This also reduces, to me, the chances that Sky was spirited away by mom or her family to "protect" him from an abuser. I always thought that theory was pretty weak anyhow as she failed to "protect" her daughter as well. Wow. Her own attorney obviously does not fear Metalwala. What happened to all those allegations about bruises on the kids, violence, etc? They fought so hard to ensure he had no rights to even see his kids in months and now they want the girl to go to him rather than foster care? Why? Because mom thinks he'll be easier to manipulate into unauthorized or unsupervised time with M?

Of course, Julia did a good job of convincing some. Her mother was at the hearing arguing against custody to the dad. And CPS claims both pose a significant risk of harm to the children. On the other hand, they may be saying that because they want unfettered access to the child for questioning, or for fear that dad will allow mom contact when he shouldn't, is incapable of protecting M from mom, etc. Since he still says she was the love of his life, they may have a point.

HEADS UP! There is to be no sleuthing of the friend that JB called unless/until LE or MSM give us reason too.

You may discuss that she received the phone call and that she is the one that called 911. But there is to be no sleuthing. She is innocent until LE/MSM tell us otherwise.

Thanks All,

Salem

noted! My apologies! :doh:

This statement really bothers me:

She said once she discovered the boy was gone, she had difficulty finding anyone to help her, Johnson said. She told officers she had left her purse, containing her cell phone, at home.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/leaving-missing-child-car-certainly-suspicious-off/nFZJD/

It bothers me because she had called her friend at the gas station, right? She HAD HELP COMING already right? When she "found Sky missing" she knew her friend was coming to help her. I don't know, I just don't like this statement. Sounds like she is trying to act helpless or something.

:waitasec:

I just am not willing to excuse mom due to mental health issues. People struggle through bipolar, depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia and so many other illnesses everyday and are loving, devoted, and attentive parents.

Strictly speaking Susan Smith, Diane Downs, and Darlie Routier are also mentally ill. For me, though, the axis b personality disorders do not factor into what I consider true mental illness. I'm biased like that. ;)

so now we have confirmed the mother is a liar. Anything she says now can not be taken as truth.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member