WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the presser does not work for you try switching to a different browser, then see if it works.

What were / are her living accomodations?

I read and saw photos of a lovely house and she said that they owned a higher priced house as well as a Condominium, which put them in stressed financial circumstances.

Had she moved away from her house recently and into an apartment?

What does the family do for financial sustenance? Anyone know what kind of work the husband does?

I doubt that she was working as her posts mentioned she was a "full time mom", and her Flicker photo album is just loaded with lovely photos of her children

I think she cracked.....had a meltdown and it does happen.

Afterall she has had a history of mental issues going back to 4 months after Sky was born (hormonal they thought) at the time.

I have compassion for the mentally ill.

I just wonder if her parents helped her out, or did anyone see anything coming in this regard.

The family photos do show the grandparents being in her life as well as her brother.

:(

She lives in a very high-end apartment complex. She has an iPhone. Her kids were enrolled in a pre-school. Now, she has hired a lawyer.

I have no idea where the money is coming from. I did note in the past court docs that dad was ordered to pay child support, but I'm sure it would not cover this amount.

This statement really bothers me:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/leaving-missing-child-car-certainly-suspicious-off/nFZJD/

It bothers me because she had called her friend at the gas station, right? She HAD HELP COMING already right? When she "found Sky missing" she knew her friend was coming to help her. I don't know, I just don't like this statement. Sounds like she is trying to act helpless or something.

:waitasec:
I think that statement was made as a means to excuse why she didn't knock on a door, go into a church or business. I really believe Shelbi was a set-up. She picked mom up at the gas station and they discovered Sky missing together. It was Shelbi that made the 911 call.

She lives in a very high-end apartment complex. She has an iPhone. Her kids were enrolled in a pre-school. Now, she has hired a lawyer.

I have no idea where the money is coming from. I did note in the past court docs that dad was ordered to pay child support, but I'm sure it would not cover this amount.

Yes, there is clearly money coming in from somewhere but still no reward being offered. Strange.

I'm not getting anything yet. Anybody?

they have checked where trash goes from the apartment and protected that

I think that statement was made as a means to excuse why she didn't knock on a door, go into a church or business. I really believe Shelbi was a set-up. She picked mom up at the gas station and they discovered Sky missing together. It was Shelbi that made the 911 call.

Ohhhhh I see, DUH! I was thinking mom and 4 year old had walked back to the car and the friend picked her up at the car. Makes sense now if they were picked up at the gas station. Still wondering why it took an hour though.

julie said it ran out of gas... and it did not

still not confirming no mechanical problems

They don't have any info just yet regarding mechanical problems with the car.

Odd, because the media AGAIN reports something different.

oooohhhh seems that someone leaked something at the LE station lol

Find blanket in car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members