WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lack of scent could be that someone took him out of the car and placed him into another car.

Wouldn't his scent be normal in that car? I guess thats good if a cadaver dog has been used

The Law and Order SVU episode was entitled Missing Pieces...

A young woman visiting from Buffalo claims that her car was stolen outside a Manhattan convenience store with her baby still buckled in the backseat.

This makes the third case of a child turning up missing after having his picture taken -
Kyron, Joshua and now Sky - all boys!

Just thought that was an odd coincidence.

The carseat pic was taken back in March.

confirming facebook page is unusual that the mother of two children only predominantly shows one child. that is odd to us

Of course Sky's scent is going to be in the car, question is how old is it?

FWIW, I haven't seen this mentioned, but I think mom killed Sky and was planning on this being a murder/suicide but after killing Sky couldn't go through with murdering her daughter and then killing herself.

For the following reasons. Mom's story doesn't add up, she's been proven a liar with regards to the allegations against dad. Not taking a poly, car was NO WHERE NEAR OUT OF GAS. 2.2 gallons left, per LE.

Even her attornies statement makes no sense. The attorney says Biryukova is very distraught and advised that there is no upside to taking a polygraph http://www.king5.com/news/Missing-boys-mom-declines-request-for-polygraph-133499358.htmlGMAB, since when is there no upside to clearing oneself as a suspect? :banghead:

Also, this woman was hospitalized THREE TIMES. People are not hospitalized for OCD. My guess is this woman was hospitalized because she was suicidal and was a danger to herself or others. I'm awaiting that to come out.... no, it has not yet been confirmed and my suspicions on the reasons for her hospitalization is purely speculation.

IMO this woman is a clear danger to herself and her children and poor little Sky paid the ulitimate price due to this womans hatred of her STBX.

JMO

law and order episode very similar to case aired day before sky went missing "strikingly similar in nature"

Can you link it please? I would love to see that.

Salem

One side view of her family basically the photos on Facebook.

Note: That bothered me too because there were no photos view-able of Sky except the avatar.

Yup. I knew I wasn't crazy about the FB flikr thing.

there are one or two other people he would like to cooperate but keeping those names to himself

Of course Sky's scent is going to be in the car, question is how old is it?

FWIW, I haven't seen this mentioned, but I think mom killed Sky and was planning on this being a murder/suicide but after killing Sky couldn't go through with murdering her daughter and then killing herself.

For the following reasons. Mom's story doesn't add up, she's been proven a liar with regards to the allegations against dad. Not taking a poly, car was NO WHERE NEAR OUT OF GAS. 2.2 gallons left, per LE.

Even her attornies statement makes no sense. The attorney says Biryukova is very distraught and advised that there is no upside to taking a polygraph http://www.king5.com/news/Missing-boys-mom-declines-request-for-polygraph-133499358.htmlGMAB, since when is there no upside to clearing oneself as a suspect? :banghead:

Also, this woman was hospitalized THREE TIMES. People are not hospitalized for OCD. My guess is this woman was hospitalized because she was suicidal and was a danger to herself or others. I'm awaiting that to be come out.... no, it has not yet been confirmed and my suspicions on the reasons for her hospitalization is purely speculation.

IMO this woman is a clear danger to herself and her children and poor little Sky paid the ulitimate price due to this womans hatred of her STBX.

JMO

If this woman was hospitalized 3 times, why on earth did she have custody of 2 small,defensless kids ??? moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double