WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows she has an attorney and a good defense attorney would not allow her client to be questioned unless there is something in it for them. IMO, LE would be in contact with the attorney if they want their client to talk to them and not make it public.

These PC's are trying to make someone else come forward. I haven't listened to the PC's but LE should really try to tug at someone's heart strings. They might just get someone to come forward.

I'm not so sure. In the Susan Powell case they've had to resort to publicly asking Josh Powell to come in. I believe this tactic is employed to "shame" them in the public eye for not cooperating, and apply greater pressure, perhaps getting not just the general public but those in closer circles to tell them to come in for interviews.

I do believe from the exchange earlier when the reporters asked something like "would it be helpful if those in Julia's circle would come forward" and he was enthusiastically nodding and had a pretty strong response on that. Later he characterized her immediate circle as cooperating fully. That is what left me thinking he was pressuring Julia but had others in mind as well--perhaps a person or two they know something about who are not in contact with LE.

Looks as tho some of our sleuths were dead on with their speculating that Julia had left the children alone for the extremely long mediation session..

IMO it's safe to assume that this is speaking of SO who we know was taking a poly yesterday.. So, IMO confirms for me what I've believed all along and that's that SO is NOT involved in any way with the disappearance meaning before, during, or after in a cover-up.. From what little I've read about SO and her reaction to what occurred Sunday is that she was extremely disheartened when she first learned Sky was left alone in Julia's abandoned car on the side of The road(which some asked why SO would not have driven directly to the abandoned child FIRST and then to pick up mom AFTER getting SKY).. And from what I can tell JULIA LEFT THIS DETAIL OUT IN HER PHONE CALL TO HER FRIEND THAT MORNING!!(meaning she did not tell SO she had left Sky in the car).. I came to this conclusion mainly due to S.O.'s stating that she was shocked when she pulled up to Julia and MM to pick them up.. Shocked to learn that Sky was NOT with them..

So, I believe she hadn't a clue the toddler was abandoned until she reached mom and daughter.. I also understand that it was SO that immediately contacted LE to report the events of that morning.. I truly believe this woman was incensed with Julia immediately upon arriving on the scene Sunday morning and hearing Julia's "account of the morning's events" she was IMMEDIATELY suspicious knowing that what Julia was stating made zero sense.. I find no fault with this person and infact feel just the opposite that she is the one who immediately involved LE and IMO has been more than cooperative with the investigation including subjecting herself voluntarily to be polyed.. I think likely this woman is racking her brain for any details or info that she can possibly think of that could lend the tiniest clue of what or how this happened.. Jmo, tho!

And lastly from the same article from king5:

BBM for emphasis!! This is heartbreaking to me!!! It's my opinion that what this woman has done is cause irreparable damage to these children!! I understand that it's this same date that is the last time that dad saw his daughter, MM!! And that it was quoted that the daughter had made such statements as she hated her daddy or was somehow fearful of daddy!! I think 99.9% of us can clearly see the sick, twisted, and extremely detrimental manipulating that this individual(Julia) has done to her very own children with literally no thought as to the long term severe effects her actions were going to have on her 2 children!! All of that trumped by her vehement anger, hate, and resentment for her children's father!! The family courts are being used more and more as a manipulated tool by severely deviant and disturbed individuals who seek to serve their spouse/co-parent with punishing blows of stripping their children from their lives.. This done with heavily premeditated lies, manipulations, smoke and mirrors.. I know that many in the family court have learned there are infact these exact type individuals that attempt to use the family courts to hurt their ex-spouse/co-parent and have come to know the tell-tale signs of those just like Julia.. Therefor not only stopping them in their tracks but also most importantly appropriately removing the precious innocent children that are being used as pawns in this vindictive parents game of revenge!!

Sadly tho for Solomon, MM, and Sky this particular family court for whatever reasons did not recognize the type individual that I personally believe Julia to be!! And because that was not seen, or recognized it has extremely terrible consequences including IMO very likely having cost precious Sky his entire life that he had not yet even begun to live.. As well as irreparable damage that's been done to MM that is not even known to what extent she has been extremely "abused" that will affect her lifelong.. And then dad, Solomon.. Tho, I too feel as tho he's made or been involved with certain aspects regarding neglectful actions(Sky left alone in car at Target).. But IMO I honestly believe that since his time away from the severe dysfunction of Julia and the havoc that was wreaked by her I believe this man has likely realized the err of his ways and is capable of being a responsible, fit, and nurturing parent.. Along with proper guidance from professionals of rebuilding a very healthy and loving relationship with his daughter from this point forwad.. And it's exactly that which I pray becomes the end result of this case..

Of course if I were to truly have it my way that would include precious Sky being returned to his dad as well, alive, healthy, and happy and still young enough to effectively reverse much of what the mom has inflicted on him.. Sadly IMO the chances are slim that specific part including Sky will not come to fruition(tho I continue to pray I'm wrong about that detail!)..

Sorry for my as usual long winded post:crazy:.. Just some of my thoughts and opinions on this case at the present time with what we've learned thus far..

<all above quotes are from this link:
http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/Search-for-clues-into-missing-child-focuses-on-mothers-car-133628458.html>

** also wanted to add I am pleasantly surprised and delighted at this LE agency's approach to this case.. What a breath of fresh air to have a case where the LE has chosen the route of letting the media/public in on a good bit of the details of the case as they unfold.. I'm loving it in that aspect!:D**

Love this post. All of it.

The attorney is acting as a buffer. All communication is going through the attorney. She appears cooperative, they don't get to talk to her (or see her actions, factial expressions, body language, etc.). The attorney probably made it clear early that all communication would be through them.

ETA: I am curious if after the friend called 911, if Julia borrowed her phone to call her attorney right there at the scene.

IIRC, she did go to face to face interviews with the police on the day he disappeared. Now she won't and it's all through her attorney. I can envision her attorney getting wind of the disappearance, finding out Julia was speaking to LE and trying to halt the interview at some point that day as well.

That is just crazy to me. Since his disappearance she has not voluntarily gone in there for leads or anything? She got an atty but putting myself in her shoes...I'd be sleeping in their lobby making sure they were finding my kid. Even if they accused me.

Unless you murdered your baby. IMO, when they don't camp out at LE headquarters, they likely committed a crime that led to the demise of the missing child.

I see that way of thinking, but yet they're still testing the car. There is an outside chance - I still think - that there was something ELSE wrong with the car that made it shut off and she assumed it was gas.

I don't know if anyone else has had this sort of thing happen - where the car would just "die" and it can be very difficult to diagnose. My guess is, they're going to put a lot of miles on the car trying to get it to do that again, unlike my mechanic who would drive the car around the block a few times and shrug. I bet if this goes on much longer they'll put several hundred more miles on the car trying to see this again.

Yeah but it seems to be rare that a car dies while it is being driven on a highway. Usually cars die when a person slows or comes to a stop for some reason. I'm betting they find zero wrong with the car. Julia is a liar. :twocents:

Moo what I'm taking away from the thorough relaying of the presser's details is that yes, it's not only Julia that they are pretty much directly speaking to through these pressers but also who they very initially made mention of.."those closest to Julia and Sky know what happened to Sky".. It is those individuals that LE are attempting to coax into coming in and talking with them telling them all that they know, which LE believes it is that info that the answer to what and/or how has happened to Sky lies within these specific details.. Moo.. Moo!

MOO is that even more specifically it is Julia's immediate family, mom and brother that LE is directly speaking to in these pressers.. Moo..moo...and more MOO!!!

And if my child were missing I would hire an attorney and have them accompany me to the station to take a poly immediately, so they could stop looking at me and get out there and find my kid.

Respectfully snipped and BBM. EXACTLY! Me too! We are completely on the same page here!

Just saw this on my facebook

Nancy Grace
Exclusive tonight: dad of missing 2-yr-old boy breaks silence &#8211; hear what he has to say about his wife&#8217;s inconsistent story & refusal to take a polygraph test!

Did anyone else hear anything about "others" in the case possibly having mental health issues? I thought the reporter mentioned something about that sparking Maj Johnson to say he could not reply about mental health issues. Anybody hear that or am needing coffee in the late afternoon...or wine? ;) TIA

It's interesting that S.O. was heavily involved in the divorce and was the one Julia called. I personally would have called a male friend in that situation. Was Julia able to pull off "organic perfect mommy" throughout all of the turmoil?

Julia is 30, which means she was married for almost 4 years before the birth of little M. What did Julia do before that time? Did she work? Was she a "socialite" in WA? I'm still scratching my head at how they foreclosed on a home and yet she was able to support 2 kids in a VERY nice apt. complex with only child support. And daddy has a Mercedes parked in a nice suburban home. After a foreclosure (and they both were a part of that), I just don't see credit being readily available.

This all just stinks to high heaven.

I see that way of thinking, but yet they're still testing the car. There is an outside chance - I still think - that there was something ELSE wrong with the car that made it shut off and she assumed it was gas.

I don't know if anyone else has had this sort of thing happen - where the car would just "die" and it can be very difficult to diagnose. My guess is, they're going to put a lot of miles on the car trying to get it to do that again, unlike my mechanic who would drive the car around the block a few times and shrug. I bet if this goes on much longer they'll put several hundred more miles on the car trying to see this again.

Yet she told them she'd been having trouble with the car for days - so why would she assume it was not that same "trouble" and instead that she ran out of gas?

I finally had a chance to listen to the recordings on Julia's blog. Who was the woman talking to dad during the exchange? She's someone I would definitely want to take a lie detector test since she seems pretty close to Julia. I also noticed that dad seemed really excited to hear that little Sky started walking. He didn't sound like some horrible monster that Julia claims he is.

Police would like to hear from anyone who may have traveled along 112th Ave N.E., between SR 520 and NE 24th Ave N.E., Sunday morning between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m.

The missing boy is half South Asian and Caucasian, 2-foot-2 and 39 pounds with brown eyes, a dark buzzcut hair and was last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and black and aqua blue sweatpants and white socks.

The car Biryukova drove is a silver 1998 Acura Integra three-door coupe.

Anyone who saw these people or this vehicle on November 6 is asked to call (425) 452-2564 or email pdtipline@bellevuewa.gov.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/Search-for-clues-into-missing-child-focuses-on-mothers-car-133628458.html

A $1,000 reward is being offered in the case. Anyone with any information regarding the disappearance of Sky Metalwala should contact the Bellevue Police Department at (425) 452-2546 or through their e-mail tipline at pdtipline@bellevuewa.gov

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133635493.html

Interesting that a 2 y/o wasn't wearing shoes.

Interesting the media info says the boy weighs 39 lbs and his NCMEC info (as of yesterday) says he weighs 29 lbs.

I don't like the past tense. Not at all.

Minor nitpick on the past tense. It could be "where he lived" before he went missing, not "where he lived" before he died.

If he is found safe and sound, I doubt he will live there with mom again IMHO.

Moo what I'm taking away from the thorough relaying of the presser's details is that yes, it's not only Julia that they are pretty much directly speaking to through these pressers but also who they very initially made mention of.."those closest to Julia and Sky know what happened to Sky".. It is those individuals that LE are attempting to coax into coming in and talking with them telling them all that they know, which LE believes it is that info that the answer to what and/or how has happened to Sky lies within these specific details.. Moo.. Moo!

MOO is that even more specifically it is Julia's immediate family, mom and brother that LE is directly speaking to in these pressers.. Moo..moo...and more MOO!!!

Could it be the father too? Slight inkling, imo, but still possible. Johnson has stated even Julia is cooperating....has just not taken a poly. Could he be playing JB and SM against each other psychologically? Neither one knows what the other has submitted to LE. KWIM?

I'll feel better when SM passes a poly.

Yet she told them she'd been having trouble with the car for days - so why would she assume it was not that same "trouble" and instead that she ran out of gas?

If you have been complaining that you have had trouble with your car for days and needed to take your child to the hospital, would you not go to the closest one? And would you not be sure that you have your cell phone before leaving?

Is it wrong for me to think Dad should do an interview and plead with Julia that if she leads the police to his son he will drop the custody case and not pursue it any further? A complete lie but shes not exactly balanced right now. She might bite.

His would have to use his words very carefully to convince her. No, he should not suggest that Julie lead the police to his son because that would imply that Julie is lying about the "kidnapping" and that would also implicate her in an accusation that she knows where his son is. I doubt she would fall for that.

However, if he were to plead with her the "bury the hatchet" and join with him in searching for THEIR son, this would suggest (to her) that he believes her story and, as a result, might begin to warm her feeling toward him as the other parent. Get her to believe that he trust her. Share the tragedy together. Maybe, in conversation, suggest that he feels she is a good mother and he is sorry for all the conflict. Further suggest, when they find Sky, she should be the custodial parent and, in short, gain her trust.

All that being said, there is so much conflict and history between the two, I can't see her suddenly confiding in him, especially if she is responsible for a tragedy involving Sky. She would never tell him the truth.

The more I ponder on this, the more I don't believe that she would ever bite. Not from him. Maybe from another family member perhaps? Maybe the friend she called that day? Maybe one of the police detectives could play "good cop" with her? Maybe one already is? :winko:

If I thought it would help, it would be a great idea, but with their past history together, it's not likely she would buy it.

IMO, of course.

Interesting the media info says the boy weighs 39 lbs and his NCMEC info (as of yesterday) says he weighs 29 lbs.

29 lbs. more accurate. He looks like a bigger 2 year old but I don't think he's that big. The height seems off too.

OK, was it printed or stated by LE that Julia's favorite show was "Law and Order"? Or is this a Nancyism?

It is Julia's husband Solomon that states on Nancy's show that "Law and Order" is Julia favorite show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap