WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what is more crazy these days: Terri Horman (benefactor), Deborah Bradley (benefactor), and now Julia B (? benefactor).

Are these shark-like lawyers ala Jose Baez or just super lucky housewives?

Bah.

Interesting that a 2 y/o wasn't wearing shoes.

Under normal circumstances, yes. However if my child was sick and I was rushing him to the hospital, I would grab the blanket and forget the shoes (probably forget my own shoes as well....lol). But I would grab my purse which has my ID, cash and a cell phone all in one place.

His would have to use his words very carefully to convince her. No, he should not suggest that Julie lead the police to his son because that would imply that Julie is lying about the "kidnapping" and that would also implicate her in an accusation that she knows where his son is. I doubt she would fall for that.

However, if he were to plead with her the "bury the hatchet" and join with him in searching for THEIR son, this would suggest (to her) that he believes her story and, as a result, might begin to warm her feeling toward him as the other parent. Get her to believe that he trust her. Share the tragedy together. Maybe, in conversation, suggest that he feels she is a good mother and he is sorry for all the conflict. Further suggest, when they find Sky, she should be the custodial parent and, in short, gain her trust.

All that being said, there is so much conflict and history between the two, I can't see her suddenly confiding in him, especially if she is responsible for a tragedy involving Sky. She would never tell him the truth.

The more I ponder on this, the more I don't believe that she would ever bite. Not from him. Maybe from another family member perhaps? Maybe the friend she called that day? Maybe one of the police detectives could play "good cop" with her? Maybe one already is? :winko:

If I thought it would help, it would be a great idea, but with their past history together, it's not likely she would buy it.

IMO, of course.

I think because she is so dead set on gaining custody, that she cant see past it to the bigger picture of her children. I was sort of joking when I said it. Shes got an attorney that would bound and gag her before allowing it. But I do think they can use her current mental state to their benefit if they go about it right. Gotta do what you gotta do...

Solomon had to come home and take care of little M after she woke up. This will be around 13:00 in Nancy's show YouTube video.

Solomon said that when his daughter would wake up, he would have to rush home from work to take care of her. He said Julia didn't take care of her.
And that his daughter began to repeat "I'm going to kill myself" because she heard her mother say it so often. This all before March 10, 2010 when they separated.

Interesting that a 2 y/o wasn't wearing shoes.

I'd say my 32 month old son only wears shoes 30% of the time, in the mornings, when I drive "sissy" to the bus stop.. granted we aren't as cold as WA, but on cold days, I wrap his toddler blanket around him.

I think because she is so dead set on gaining custody, that she cant see past it to the bigger picture of her children. I was sort of joking when I said it. Shes got an attorney that would bound and gag her before allowing it. But I do think they can use her current mental state to their benefit if they go about it right. Gotta do what you gotta do...

Oh I completely agree with you there. Use her current mental state and play her like a fine violin...lol The police detectives are trained for this and, even if we aren't hearing about it, surely there is a nice female police detective who is offering her a sympathetic ear and a comforting hand, and listening to every word and nuance that she offers. In an "informal" situation, the lawyer can't argue with a police detective being nice to her, right?

And I hope the nice foster mother who has custody of the daughter is comforting that poor, scared child and gaining her trust as well. It is my belief that the daughter does have more helpful information and, under the right conditions when she feels she can trust someone, she too has a story to tell.

Unfortunately, under all of those scenarios, therein lies the fate of Sky and what ever happened to him. Taken from the car? Not likely. Although I want so much for him to be alive and well, this whole story is not looking good for him. I can only pray that whatever his fate, justice will be served and he will never be abandoned and neglected again. That adorable baby boy deserved so much better than this.

IMO

Why does he have a lawyer? Was anything said about his second poly? Thanks for all the updates.....I'm tv-less tonight.

I think the lawyer that is with him, is the lawyer representing him in the divorce. So far, nothing has been mentioned about the poly. Only 18 minutes into the show.

I am recording it and it will be uploaded to my YouTube channel after the show.
http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

Solomon said that when his daughter would wake up, he would have to rush home from work to take care of her. He said Julia didn't take care of her.
And that his daughter began to repeat "I'm going to kill myself" because she heard her mother say it so often. This all before March 10, 2010 when they separated.

Oh dear. This should get Julia riled up.

About the obsessive cleaning: Solomon said she had a 6-7 hour routine that she'd go through every day, cleaning and dusting every part of the house whether used or not.

Julia obviously didn't have much time to care for her children.

They (LE) looked at the trash in the house and will not reveal what was in the trash.

Nancy asked if there were diapers in the trash and the Major will not reveal that info, so Nancy said: "she will take that as a no". :banghead:

If he told the judge this and had witnesses testifying to it also....how in the world did she ever get custody? ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth