WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just rewound show.. Lawyer says, "she's not allowed to talk to her". Then Solomon states he is not allowed to talk to Julia

The Major must have the patience of a saint to deal with NG. He clearly wants answers on Sky's disappearance.

jmo :innocent:

No kidding, every time I watch her, I'm reminded why I don't do so more often. She's too abrasive for me. That and the commercials every 3 minutes.

Solomon has NOT taken a second poly. He said as soon as LE wants him to take one, he will take one.

I doubt LE cared all that much about the first poly from him. You know they have already checked his story, not that they need to after hearing mom's version of events.

sorry a little ot but Sky's father is so cute...Nancy asked if his wife wanted Sky or was he unexpected. Sky's father was so cute the way he said Sky just came forward. that he wasn't planned. almost like i don't know how it happened but there he was. he also added that Sky was such a blessing though. he just struck me funny the way he answered her question.

Because all she has to say is that he is violent and she wins. He is considered guilty automatically because he is a man. If he had videotape of a screaming mom chasing the kids around the house waving a chainsaw running full-tilt-boogie, the courts still wouldn't trust him if chainsaw-momma says he is violent.

BBM: :floorlaugh:

Well, I have to take just a "tiny" thanks as I lost about 3 minutes of the show. Maybe a little less ... :(

Well... :slap:

Patty, if it weren't for you recording it, I would miss the remaining 57 minutes... THANK YOU!

Nancy's producer is wrong, the mother is NOT back in the apartment. LE just stated yesterday they provided a place for her while they search her apartment. :banghead:

sorry a little ot but Sky's father is so cute...Nancy asked if his wife wanted Sky or was he unexpected. Sky's father was so cute the way he said Sky just came forward. that he wasn't planned. almost like i don't know how it happened but there he was. he also added that Sky was such a blessing though. he just struck me funny the way he answered her question.

Cool little dude. He just came forward was indeed cute.

My gut is telling me that the real miracle here is that the daughter is not missing as well.

Interesting to me that, IMO the father is not bashing or speaking for Julia. Every time Nancy asks him a question, one example, did she want the baby he only said his feelings. Hes not saying a bad word about her. Very telling IMO.

I am very impressed with this Dad's answers. He admitted there was NO excuse for leaving the child in the car while shopping. He further stated it was the worst decision he ever made in his life. He clearly loves this little boy, as he has affectionately named him little "dude". Dad sees his baby boy as going to be a football player. I have learned more about this child from Dad's few words than the amount of pictures of this same child on Mom's web site. Hmmmm . .. at least Sky had his Dad in his life and his Dad fought hard for the right to have visitation with the children. This speaks volumes to me.

BBM. If this is true, it amazes me CPS allowed the children around mom unsupervised. Shaking my head.

CPS has to be able to substantiate it. If they didn't get it directly from the perpetrator or the child there is little they can do.

My son had a gun held to his head by his father. He didn't even tell me. It wasn't until after his school called CPS about another incident that that info came out. CPS asked his dad about it, but his dad denied it. There was nothing they could do, even though they 100% believed my son.

I am very impressed with this Dad's answers. He admitted there was NO excuse for leaving the child in the car while shopping. He further stated it was the worst decision he ever made in his life. He clearly loves this little boy, as he has affectionately named him little "dude". Dad sees his baby boy as going to be a football player. I have learned more about this child from Dad's few words than the amount of pictures of this same child on Mom's web site. Hmmmm . .. at least Sky had his Dad in his life and his Dad fought hard for the right to have visitation with the children. This speaks volumes to me.

I missed the show, but when I read dad's court filings I had the same feeling...I could feel his frustration coming through, but he didn't seem like he wanted to sling mud at her....I thought he seemed rather genuine and straightforward. I'm glad that his appearance on the show seems to back that up.

The sad thing is that Sky didn't have his dad since Dec 10,2010.

Cool little dude. He just came forward was indeed cute.

.....and I think it's just that his "cuteness",IMO he might not be the brightest man on earth,that made him less suspect of how he was manipulated for all these years.
I might be wrong but so far I believe him and I don't believe any of the lies the mother told about him.
I feel so sorry for these children ,the little girl being so brainwashed into hating her dad,stating she wants to kill herself and where is beautiful little Sky???
At this point I feel very sorry for this father,I don't think he deserved to have his children taken from him .I feel no compassion for the mother's OCD,she knew about it ,if taking care of her children was too much for her she could have let the dad have them.She was selfish and manipulative and only wanted them for the sake of "winning" instead of looking out for their best interest IMO
Where are you Sky??? I just hope she manipulated someone into thinking the dad is a threat to the baby and is hiding him for her ......

Because all she has to say is that he is violent and she wins. He is considered guilty automatically because he is a man. If he had videotape of a screaming mom chasing the kids around the house waving a chainsaw running full-tilt-boogie, the courts still wouldn't trust him if chainsaw-momma says he is violent.
RBBM
This isn't always true though either. I agree with almost everything you and Cubby have posted about the gender stereotypes in abuse cases. I lived in a state that legally makes the presumption shared parenting is always in the best interest of the child(ren).

Even though my ex had well documented violent tendencies, mental health issues, a long history of domestic violence documented with past injunctions and police records he was given joint legal custody with liberal visitation until he attempted suicide in front of his eldest child. He was then granted supervised visitation until he was convicted of a violent crime against a child.

His visitation rights to our children were finally suspended. He is allowed contact only through letters which I have to monitor (on the advice of a child psychologist) because he likes to tell our kids how it's my fault they cannot see him, my fault he's in prison, my fault we divorced, I never wanted them, he loves them more, is more fun, etc.

This is where the system truly breaks down for me. You have many people who claim abuse when it doesn't exist but for the ones who are living that nightmare resources and help are often unavailable because the victim isn't believed. Courts do not always simply take the woman's word for it...at least they certainly didn't in my experience.

This is where the system truly breaks down for me. You have many people who claim abuse when it doesn't exist but for the ones who are living that nightmare resources and help are often unavailable because the victim isn't believed. Courts do not always simply take the woman's word for it...at least they certainly didn't in my experience.

~snipped by me~
thank you for stating what I couldn't nicely put into words. I am an abuse survivor. My ex has primary custody of our 12 year old. I was a teen mom who played a role in monkey see, monkey do.. my mother never called the police, so neither did I. In repayment, I've spent many nights crying myself to sleep, worrying that my ex was going to hurt our child. I mean come on, any sick twisted person that attempts to choke and then attempt to smother a person when the baby is right next to them.. has got to be lkjakdsfhkgjhkjshdfg....

anyways, thanks BritsKate

I so hope they have the older child in therapy.. So sad listening to those weird recordings by mom, where no one addressed the child screaming, acting as if it was not happening at all!!

Unfortunately, when this is all said and done, I think we're going to find yet another botched case by Washington State DSHS leading to the death of a child :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth