WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post got me thinking about the reason given for their marriage. That would have been 2003 (I believe) and the reason given was he would have been deported to Pakistan the next day. Let's say within a year they realize they are not well suited and would be better off divorcing. But,if your found to have entered a marriage to avoid deportation you could be facing a $250,000 fine, and up to 5-years in prison! Its no joke, immigration does not take this lightly so perhaps they felt compelled to stay together. it sounds like they were more like oil and vinegar. A marriage takes a lot of work and it sounded shaky from the beginning .... it is sad to to see children in the middle. As we so often say here on Websleuths I may not be an expert but ..... MOO

Regarding the possibility that JB and SM got married right before he would have been deported to Pakistan?

Is this confirmed?

If it is confirmed...the decision thse two individuals made indicates a compulsive nature in both of them. Marriages created in this way..impetuosly, as a means to an end, raises a Red Flag for me. And may provide clues to further conflicts in the relationship.

Contrary to earlier reports saying the park was still open to the public, it seems that a PORTION of the park has been closed off.

http://www.myfoxspokane.com/news/kc...nds-to-marymoor-park-20111112,0,4891070.story

The search started about 9 a.m. and involved more than 100 law enforcement members from multiple agencies and included search and rescue dogs. Police said they will search the park until dusk — an area of the park is taped off to the public.

Contrary to earlier reports saying the park was still open to the public, it seems that a PORTION of the park has been closed off.

http://www.myfoxspokane.com/news/kc...nds-to-marymoor-park-20111112,0,4891070.story

The search started about 9 a.m. and involved more than 100 law enforcement members from multiple agencies and included search and rescue dogs. Police said they will search the park until dusk — an area of the park is taped off to the public.

Even more curious now what led them to the park..........

:waitasec:

My first thought was something found in the home tipped them off like muddy shoes or clothing but she's a clean freak so I cant imagine those would be lying around. Something HAD to lead them there. Its not too close to her house or the "last seen at" point right?

My first thought was something found in the home tipped them off like muddy shoes or clothing but she's a clean freak so I cant imagine those would be lying around. Something HAD to lead them there. Its not too close to her house or the "last seen at" point right?

Not sure where the "last seen at" point was, however, I am wondering if there is a gate keeper issuing a ticket for admittance to the park, perhaps a stub found in her car? The park is huge; why the focus on this one particular area?

I'm thinking it could be one or more of a variety of things:

- cell phone pings
- dogs/scent
- witness
- video footage heading that way

I know LE has said they have no leads but I'm not so sure about that. MOO

The matter of fact statement at the end of the recording makes it clear the lengths of cold-hearted manipulation she is willing to go to (imo):

I cannot stand this woman.

As a Preschool teacher, I have seen and used this move many times The Dad is IMO trying to get the little girl to come into his arms, using what seemed to work for him and her last time, prayer. I have used a fish book, skunk book, etc.... to seperate an upset child from Mom or Dad. This ........"mom" is not going to let this visit happen

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/12/dad-missing-washington-boy-reportedly-losing-hope-son-is-still-alive/#ixzz1dX5D9pyy

I'm wondering if she's in shock. Completely shut down. Be nice to know her mental state... especially if she hid her son because she accidentally (by neglect or otherwise) killed him. :(

IMO

Most likely not, I mean she has been of facebook this week.

To date, the Biryukova family has not issued even a written statement. Biryukova’s criminal attorney has not returned messages or offered an interview.

But Julia Biryukova has been on Facebook. This week she added a new friend -- Stephanie Snider.
http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/Biryukova-family-in-hiding-133725148.html

I'm not getting anything for the live feed for the presser. Does anyone know if it is still happening at 6 3:30 PM PST?

Fix my error in time.

what is sad is this could all end now if Julia would talk. we all know her story does not add up to a hill of beans...

I personally don't think she will ever talk or fess up. She will just sit back and sweat and watch... and see if LE can figure it out.

Mhoo

As morbid as it may come off...if they do find him deceased; the location and manner in which he was disposed of will be very telling of who did it and their mental state and attitude about him before he died. I hope I am wrong about all of this. I REALLY pray hes hidden away in some sick attempt to hurt dad but in my heart I feel otherwise. I hate all of it for him. Poor Sky. And poor sister too...

Most likely not, I mean she has been of facebook this week.

The problem is - she may or may not have been on this week. On FB, if you send a friend request, the person is not actually added as a friend until they accept the request. So it's impossible to know if she's been on there currently or if she sent the request prior to Sky's disappearance.

Not defending her. Just sayin'...

Why can't JB be a controlling, self absorbed manipulator all on her own? Why does it have to be a MAN made her that way??

The problem is - she may or may not have been on this week. On FB, if you sent a friend request, the person is not actually added as a friend until they accept the request. So it's impossible to know if she's been on there currently or if she sent the request prior to Sky's disappearance.

Not defending her. Just sayin'...

The article makes it seem like the person sent Julia a request *after* Sky disappeared, reaching out to her. And it was accepted, by Julia (or someone using her account), this week.

Le: searching in Redmond and Bellevue.
Redmond will most likely wrap up before the one in Bellevue.

Why can't JB be a controlling, self absorbed manipulator all on her own? Why does it have to be a MAN made her that way??
I agree with you 100%..... anyone that reads here knows that women can be evil all on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico