GUILTY WA - Travis Padgett for raping 3 teen girls, Yakima, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
there is a comment on Filly's link to news article FB page where someone who knows this guys discusses a child with a particular relationship to the suspect.

Out of respect for that child I really cannot say more but if you read the comments beneath this link and look around comment 20 to 30 for a female poster with initials CSH and another comment afew below that with initials MO - All becomes clear. I promise.

https://www.facebook.com/kimatv/posts/146451682178297

I feel so much hate for this guy right now. Reading as fast as I can to catch up to speed.

From a dating site ad belonging to Padgett: (bbm)

"39 year old man in Yakima, Washington, United States Looking For: Men, Gay couples (2 guys), Bi Couples (woman and bi man), Groups or TS/TV/TG for friendship, erotic chat/email/e-sex, a "discreet" relationship, 1-on-1 sex, group sex, bondage/domination, exhibitionism/voyeurism, other "alternative" relationships or a serious relationship "

The only thing he left out was "children".

Anyhow, the voyeur/exhibitionist thing might account for his "outdoorsy" activities. And I will bet the farm there's pictures of the kids and their molesters stashed somewhere..

I tend to see him less as a 'binge' guy than a 'secret life after work hours' guy (good call on the no-pics-of-friends thing!). He has a dungeon in his home and is clearly a sex addict.. but yeah, the meth probably amped it all up at times.

ETA: Oh hey, that ad for the truck.. "would consider trading for a cabin cruiser or house boat" -- mobile dungeons.

The "other alternative relationships" sounds like code for kids and/or animals to me. What a freak! Sounds like he has no limits whatsoever.

J*G, he was on their official website. They have since deleted him. He's not the brightest bulb.

My guess is we'll hear about him soon after all the human trafficking busts just went down.

I still worry about the woman's license he photographed though. I wish we could blow that pic up if it's still on there so we can see who she is. I am not looking. I saw enough of this guy's **** to last a lifetime.

J*G, he was on their official website. They have since deleted him. He's not the brightest bulb.

My guess is we'll hear about him soon after all the human trafficking busts just went down.

I still worry about the woman's license he photographed though. I wish we could blow that pic up if it's still on there so we can see who she is. I am not looking. I saw enough of this guy's **** to last a lifetime.

Darn it, looks like I missed you!

I know, but I'm referring to him posting his title elsewhere on the net. He puts his place of emp as Chambers, NOT Chamber. So what I'm saying is that I believe it's intentional so as to advertise without looking so blatantly obvious, capice? I'm just about done reading the thread, gonna follow my gut on this one and try to see what I can find. I'm wondering about his phone numbers. Call it a hunch... And Padgett, did he swipe that from somebody else's info? Or is that his info and the other surname (McDougal) is the one that is fictitious?

Last post on this degenerate MO*O I promise.

He goes by travis4u269. Lots of dating sites pop up to him saying he'd rescue somebody on Craigslist stuck somewhere. Whatever.

But, But, But if you decide to look at his pictures I'm placing a warning. All I di was use that user name and go to google images. It's X Rated. Sadly there may be some poor kid on there, but I pray not. He may be dumber than a brick and actually did so and he'll get popped for production. The LE have his computer so I am sure they'll find something.

I hope this sadistic louse pays big time. Poor kids. Unimaginable.

Needle

Pinky

Bullet

Probably why he went after little kids, maybe men & women didn't even realize he was there. Pig!

I found somebody that looks like her, she has a little girl, too. Not sure if its the same girl as her daughter. Also on her friends is a little girl that looks eerily similar to the girl in his pictures. If I see that I'm sure the cops did as well, especially when considering the Skateland reference in comments from that news article posted on the 1st page (their FB). Gonna keep looking. I. Suck on the title he's using all over the net. Plus his hat travis4u269 is self advertisement, clearly. Dude makes me vomit!

I found somebody that looks like her, she has a little girl, too. Not sure if its the same girl as her daughter. Also on her friends is a little girl that looks eerily similar to the girl in his pictures. If I see that I'm sure the cops did as well, especially when considering the Skateland reference in comments from that news article posted on the 1st page (their FB). Gonna keep looking. I. Suck on the title he's using all over the net. Plus his hat travis4u269 is self advertisement, clearly. Dude makes me vomit!

J*G we appreciate your help on this. It was starting to make us bonkers we were so angry.

The only thing I crossreferenced is that quite a few of those "ladies" on his FB have been busted for drug arrests. Only reason anyone would deal with this freak is for drugs so that makes sense.

The one thing I really delved into was his names. I have a thing with people who get themselves so many da*n names. He's got kin who alternate as well. Padgett, McKown, McDougal. Oh, oh, oh and even on Intelius that mmm came up. He uses that with Travis as well. Just mmm and relations use it as well. THAT I got no idea what that's about.

You crack me. Capice? Indeed I got ya when I relooked. Good find, J*G.

Do u guys have his Flickr?

Also, I think there should be a *Graphic* warning in the initial post of this thread. Pretty pled could I request that? Then also, if we need to post stuff, label a title for the post as *Graphic* for others to heed.

I think (503)999-7075 may have been wiped from google, not sure. Trying again...

(509)452-0788 - which I got from his work signature - pulls up a Darrin and Harley Padgett. Who are they? Are they also aliases or for real, could someone let me know?

March 26, 2012 he was still using that number... Found this:
http://www.pandahi.com/1007971286.html

Quote in case it disappears:
Web Master/Technical Advisor

Posting ID : #1007971286
Date Posted : 2012-03-26
Group : Computer Services

Resolve computer issues directly in our office, in the comfort of your home and/or office or let us remotely control your computer with our secure e-connection. My service is guaranteed and has been endorsed by Cris Guillen, president of The Association of Washington State Hispanic Chambers of Commerce. If I don't resolve your issue(s), you won't pay for them! Don't let your computer issues get the best of you and cost you anymore of your valuable time. I can help! Call me 24/7 (509)452-0788 office and/or (503)999-7075 cellular. You can also send an e-mail to travis4u269@gmail.com

I accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
$30.00/hr. (minimum 1 hour) most problems resolved within an hour or an exact time estimate will be given within the 1st hour of our diagnosis.

I have a question and need a person fluent in web design and basic HTML/HTMXL. Please, anybody here know?

March 26, 2012 he was still using that number... Found this:
http://www.pandahi.com/1007971286.html

Quote in case it disappears:
Web Master/Technical Advisor

Posting ID : #1007971286
Date Posted : 2012-03-26
Group : Computer Services

Resolve computer issues directly in our office, in the comfort of your home and/or office or let us remotely control your computer with our secure e-connection. My service is guaranteed and has been endorsed by Cris Guillen, president of The Association of Washington State Hispanic Chambers of Commerce. If I don't resolve your issue(s), you won't pay for them! Don't let your computer issues get the best of you and cost you anymore of your valuable time. I can help! Call me 24/7 (509)452-0788 office and/or (503)999-7075 cellular. You can also send an e-mail to travis4u269@gmail.com

I accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
$30.00/hr. (minimum 1 hour) most problems resolved within an hour or an exact time estimate will be given within the 1st hour of our diagnosis.

This is an advertisement is I ever saw one.

Web Master.

Your place or mine is what he's basically saying.

Cell plus office number.

Remotely means he has a web cam.

$30.00/hr. (minimum 1 hour).

Literally - he's advertising his services. Now I'm skeptical of everything associated with that 0788 number. Off to search some more.

Yup, we've already sleuthed all the pic and sex accounts - including a positive ID on the woman with the licence. All's been forwarded to the authorities.

Interesting - your thoughts on whether he was 'advertising'. Good stuff!

Who uses an email account like "4U269" on a legit business ad anyways... :no:

eta - just some further thoughts on Padgett (and I believe the name changes come from mother remarrying? iirc.. both names are used by family members, anyhow, I do recall that) -- if he IS snitching and this is why we have heard nothing regarding his trial..... I sincerely hope he does NOT get a significantly reduced sentence after what he put those kids through....

The thought makes me quite sick, that he'd be back to 'business as usual' any time soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back