GUILTY WA - Travis Padgett for raping 3 teen girls, Yakima, 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was the dot com, next is the dot org...

http://dawhois.com/?query=cwhcc.org

Snipped:
CWHCC.ORG - Domain Information
Domain CWHCC.ORG [ Site Info Traceroute RBL/DNSBL lookup ]
Registrar GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
Whois server whois.publicinterestregistry.net
Created 22-Sep-2008
Updated 24-Jul-2012
Expires 22-Sep-2013
Time Left 40 days 8 hours 52 minutes
Status CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED
DNS servers NS1.NAKEA.NET NS1.NAKEA.NET
NS2.NAKEA.NET 216.176.179.6

CWHCC.ORG - Geo Information
IP Address
199.231.244.117 Whois Trace Route DNSBL lookup
Host cwhcc.org
Location US, United States
City Seattle, WA 98134
Organization Atlas Networks LLC
ISP Atlas Networks LLC
AS Number AS21743 Atlas Networks LLC
Latitude 47°57'16" North
Longitude 122°33'27" West
Distance 9426.89 km (5857.60 miles)

CWHCC.ORG - Whois Information
Access to .ORG WHOIS information is provided to assist persons in
determining the contents of a domain name registration record in the
Public Interest Registry registry database. The data in this record is provided by
Public Interest Registry for informational purposes only, and Public Interest Registry does not
guarantee its accuracy. This service is intended only for query-based
access. You agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes
and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (a) allow,
enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, or
facsimile of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations
to entities other than the data recipient's own existing customers; or
(b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that send
queries or data to the systems of Registry Operator, a Registrar, or
Afilias except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or
modify existing registrations. All rights reserved. Public Interest Registry reserves
the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query,
you agree to abide by this policy.

Domain ID: D154180056-LROR
Domain Name:CWHCC.ORG
Created On:22-Sep-2008 22:34:52 UTC
Last Updated On:24-Jul-2012 21:55:32 UTC
Expiration Date:22-Sep-2013 22:34:52 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:CR12369363
Registrant Name:Cris Guillen
Registrant Organization:Northwest Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Registrant Street1:PO Box 21925
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Seattle
Registrant State/Province:Washington
Registrant Postal Code:98248
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.2063295534
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.5094520788
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:travis_mmm@live.com
Admin ID:CR12369381
Admin Name:Cris Guillen
Admin Organization:Northwest Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Admin Street1:PO Box 21925
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Seattle
Admin State/Province:Washington
Admin Postal Code:98248
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.2063295534
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:+1.5094520788
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:travis_mmm@live.com
Tech ID:CR12369375
Tech Name:Cris Guillen
Tech Organization:Northwest Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Tech Street1:PO Box 21925
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Seattle
Tech State/Province:Washington
Tech Postal Code:98248
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.2063295534
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+1.5094520788
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:travis_mmm@live.com
Name Server:NS1.NAKEA.NET
Name Server:NS2.NAKEA.NET
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

Related Resources:
Cwhcc.com

Is it possible he stole the guys info and either hacked or forged his dns from the main Chamber of Commerce?

I think he's just an addict. He likes speed because of the euphoria and surrealism of being superior, it inflates his already huge ego. His ad is very telling, he's not into girls/women and prefers men or feminine men. I'm trying to get a read on him regarding his behavior and desires, the TV/BI is very telling.. very. I knew someone like this once, a speed freak with a doctorate that got arrested for soliciting TV/TS on craigslist in a sting. He had that child toucher vibe to him enough that the LE asked if anyone suspected he was one! He had Mistresses (in the domme variety) which were female though, but his fetishes were being demeaned and role reversal of sorts. He wanted to be degraded and made fun of for liking men while being with a woman. I could go on but it's too vulgar for here.

I see Travis into this. His "grooming" indicates he wants his genitals to appear larger and not to have distractions around them. He also wants to be "taboo". the "ring" is interesting because it's either used to help him sustain an "UP" or he's into CBT (google that term at your own risk but if you do take that risk, google it with the words BDSM attached to it). I'm not talking about cognitive behavioral therapy that's for sure.

If he has ads and he's willing to pay, (if there's any "roses", "Kisses", "Snow" (that means cocaine usually) "Chrys" "Tina" (meth) he's paying or trading for action) LET ME KNOW. That means I have a starting point to find out if he's got a profile out there.

Hey Kitty. :seeya:
I dissected his photobucket last night, still trying to figure out how to pull metadata on a tablet, don't feel comfortable using the pc for these types of cases bc the kids use it for school & games & stuff. Thought it would be interesting to get the data for each pic, upload info, etc. Anyway, I wanted to point out that ring isn't actually a "ring". If you look again at the pic with him and the boat in the background, you can see the handle (or whatever it's called) that's shaped like a ring which is what the oar goes into. God helped me but I blew each disgusting pic up and that's what it is. If you look at the "other" close ups, you can see the casing, structure, even the boat stripe in it. He's one sick mudda fresha... :D

I think I found a difference in the websites he's utilized. The AWSHCC.com is who he worked for. Their server & email contact info is correct. All goes to the president, Chris Guillen. However, for WHCC.com the contact info becomes Travis' "LIVE" email, then for WHCC.org everything becomes Travis but he also keeps Chris' name on there BUT THE SERVER CHANGES. I think he used their database info to start up his own page, under the guise of their company, and maybe he possibly used bgp.he.net to do it. I think he ripped off the AWSHCC by using their info.

If he's smart enough to do that, then maybe the reason for the server change is to route nefarious data.

When did he start working for them? Note the creation date and expiration date of all. You can tell the AWSHCC is legit. At least it seems so.

AWSHCC.COM

http://dawhois.com/siteinfo/?query=awshcc.com
AWSHCC HOME PAGE
Description: Welcome to the Association of Washington State Hispanic Chambers of Commerce (AWSHCC) Incorporated in October 2007, the AWSHCC was created to support the interests of local Hispanic Chambers of Commerce and their members throughout Washington State. The AWSHCC is a direct outgrowth of the Washington State Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (WSHCC) founded by Ernie Aguilar in 1983. With the increased number of local Hispanic Chambers of Commerce the WSHCC was reorganized and renamed to give voice to and increse the effectiveness of each individual chamber.

Keywords: Hispanic Chambers of Commerce (AWSHCC) PCHCC, KCHCC, PIERCE COUNTY, KING COUNTY, HISPANIC CHAMBERS, TRICITIES, PASCO, ncwhcc, tricitieshispanicchamber, nwwhcc

Tags: awshcc, home, page, chambers, link, web, site, state, corporate, hispanic, commerce, logo, affiliated, click, com, partners, prettyquickgraphics, membership, events, scholarship, initiatives, www, directly, monthly, contact, programs, resources, financial, farm, washington, county, chamber, regence, fidelity, tree, money, national, bedc, local, wshcc,
Awshcc.com

Content Revalency: Title: 100.00% Description: 68.18% Keywords: 40.00% | Document size: 34,702 bytes
More info: Whois - Trace Route - RBL Check

AWSHCC.COM - Site Location
Country/Flag United States
City/Region/Zip Code Seattle, Washington -
Organization WorldLink
Internet Service Provider WorldLink

AWSHCC.COM - Domain Information
Domain AWSHCC.COM [ Traceroute RBL/DNSBL lookup ]
Registrar GODADDY.COM, LLC
Registrar URL http://registrar.godaddy.com
Whois server whois.godaddy.com
Created 21-Apr-2008
Updated 24-Jan-2012
Expires 03-Jun-2013
Time Left 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes
Status clientDeleteProhibited clientRenewProhibited clientTransferProhibited clientUpdateProhibited
DNS servers NS1.NAKEA.NET 208.115.108.186

AWSHCC.COM - DNS Information
IP Address 117.121.243.235 ~ Whois - Trace Route - RBL Check
Domain Name Servers ns1.gplhost.com 117.121.247.101
ns2.comforge.com 173.242.117.95
ns2.gplhost.com 203.174.86.121
ns1.comforge.com 173.242.117.95
Mail Exchange mx.xen018403.gplhost.com 117.121.243.235

Site Response Header
Response HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) mod_bwshare/0.2.0 PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 16:50:21 GMT
Content-Type text/html; charset=utf-8
Cookie f65717b1ac817ef2fa38f3aa3c156e1c=1c9d17ac89b36df969def7ef6b6d013c; path=/

~~~~~~~~~~<<<>>>~~~~~~~~~~

CWHCC.COM

http://dawhois.com/siteinfo/?query=cwhcc.com
CWHCC.COM HOME PAGE
Description: hispanic chamber, washington, yakima, latinos

Keywords: cwhcc, awshcc

Tags: cwhcc, home, page, awshcc, washington, business, events, hispanic, membership, yakima, chamber, opportunities, member, latinos, kowal, yvfwc, design, website, concepts, wsmc, news, resources, directory, links, contact, calendar, logo, state, com, commerce, members, central, cart, marianomoraleslaw, websites, updated, designed, html, seriousinjuries, shopping,
Cwhcc.com

Content Revalency: Title: 66.67% Description: 80.00% Keywords: 50.00% | Document size: 28,845 bytes

CWHCC.COM - Site Location
Organization WorldLink

CWHCC.COM - Domain Information
Domain CWHCC.COM [ Traceroute RBL/DNSBL lookup ]
Registrar GODADDY.COM, LLC
Registrar URL http://registrar.godaddy.com
Whois server whois.godaddy.com
Created 22-Sep-2008
Updated 24-Jan-2012
Expires 03-Jun-2013
Status clientDeleteProhibited clientRenewProhibited clientTransferProhibited clientUpdateProhibited
DNS servers NS1.NAKEA.NET 208.115.108.186

CWHCC.COM - DNS Information
Domain Name Servers ns2.comforge.com 173.242.117.95
ns1.gplhost.com 117.121.247.101

Site Response Header
Response HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) mod_bwshare/0.2.0 PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:37:13 GMT
Cookie 0547c1506dc3f4d5ac8bca5a659a1d2e=cdaf4de1b2304d13252005265a11d61e; path=/

~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~

CWHCC.ORG

http://dawhois.com/siteinfo/?query=cwhcc.org
CWHCC.ORG HOME PAGE
CWHCC HOME PAGE

Description: hispanic chamber, washington, yakima, latinos

Keywords: cwhcc, awshcc

Tags: cwhcc, home, page, awshcc, washington, business, events, hispanic, membership, yakima, chamber, opportunities, member, latinos, kowal, yvfwc, design, website, concepts, wsmc, news, resources, directory, links, contact, calendar, logo, state, com, commerce, members, central, cart, marianomoraleslaw, websites, updated, designed, html, seriousinjuries, shopping,
Cwhcc.org

Content Revalency: Title: 66.67% Description: 80.00% Keywords: 50.00% | Document size: 28,821 bytes

CWHCC.ORG - Site Location
Organization WorldLink

CWHCC.ORG - Domain Information
Domain CWHCC.ORG [ Traceroute RBL/DNSBL lookup ]
Registrar GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
Whois server whois.publicinterestregistry.net
Created 22-Sep-2008
Updated 24-Jan-2012
Expires 22-Sep-2012
Status CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED
DNS servers NS1.NAKEA.NET NS1.NAKEA.NET

CWHCC.ORG - DNS Information
Domain Name Servers ns2.comforge.com 173.242.117.95
ns1.gplhost.com 117.121.247.101

Site Response Header
Response HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:38:01 GMT
Cookie 0547c1506dc3f4d5ac8bca5a659a1d2e=7f1e494d9812b7b74f46ee69e07d0c23; path=/

His linkedin can give us an idea of where he has lived
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/travis-padgett/47/A75/565

One of his interests is civil rights. I wonder if he offered the kids their civil rights?

And another linkedin
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/travis-padgett/32/20a/781

Interesting enough that the first linked in says he has worked at Association of Washington State Hispanic Chambers of Commerce for 4 years and is an Administrator

(that doesn't sound like a temporary employee to me)

Re my bold... Civil rights? I wonder if he helped his brother out in any of his court cases citing civil rights violations... Check it out:
http://dockets.justia.com/search?query=Aubrey+Gayle+Padgett&state=arizona

His mugs, note his alias says McDougal:
http://mugshots.com/search.html?q= Aubrey G Padgett

JG - have you found the bit yet where he's linked to a notorious, violent criminal who shot a woman in Padgett's house over a meth debt two years before all this? That other guy is scary looking as hell. Just the pits of depravity personified, this crowd.

Thank you for sleuthing the computer stuff. It'll be interesting to see where that concludes...

God helped me but I blew each disgusting pic up and that's what it is. If you look at the "other" close ups, you can see the casing, structure, even the boat stripe in it. He's one sick mudda fresha... :D

Ya'd have to blow them up to even see his thing oar holder or not.

O.K. out of all the things I want to know is who was the poor child in the basement, and who is the chick in the license and why in the he*l did he take a photo of the license? Is she the same chick with the poor little girl wearing the oversized watch?

Thanks for doing all this J*G.

(509)452-0788 - which I got from his work signature - pulls up a Darrin and Harley Padgett. Who are they? Are they also aliases or for real, could someone let me know?

Whooooooooooooooo? And I ain't no owl.

I'll go look, but I have not seen those two names and I about found his great grandaddy I think.

What would have happened if this poor young boy never told?

Nope, nope, nope not real. There's only four Darrin's with the last name and not in that State let alone Yakima.

Only four Harley's with that name and not there either.

Through an obit I saw the mom lived in Nebraska at one time. However, even that obit didn't add up. Shifty people.

Lord, I hope he is doing alright, poor kid.

Ya'd have to blow them up to even see his thing oar holder or not.
Though clearly he thinks it's a :Banane47:

O.K. out of all the things I want to know is who was the poor child in the basement, and who is the chick in the license and why in the he*l did he take a photo of the license? Is she the same chick with the poor little girl wearing the oversized watch?

- The 15 year old girl hasn't been id'd iirc.

- chick in the licence is some kind of personal pal of Padgett's.
- I have my suspicions as to why he took a pic of her ID. Insurance?
- Yes, same woman with the little girl.

I suspect it was her taking the pics of him by the raft/river.

While I found nothing -overtly- disturbing in those pics (aside from Padgett's pickle) I had not a good feeling...

I think we've peeked into a very dark part of the world, here. Somewhere children can only come to harm.

http://www.yakimacounty.us/inmatelookup/YcDocPublicIncarinated.aspx

b5qpo3.jpg

Just trying to pull everything I can that isn't already here.

Special thanks.

Truth be told when I looked a little bit ago I thought "Where the heck is J*G at? She leaves us with all these great finds and splits?":floorlaugh:

FWIW that Einsteil link you found...it has a FB page. I went through it the other night as it has some likes on it. I only got through one of the likes though. The businesses are in Yakima. They looked fairly innocent, but who knows?

Special thanks.

Truth be told when I looked a little bit ago I thought "Where the heck is J*G at? She leaves us with all these great finds and splits?":floorlaugh:

FWIW that Einsteil link you found...it has a FB page. I went through it the other night as it has some likes on it. I only got through one of the likes though. The businesses are in Yakima. They looked fairly innocent, but who knows?

It looks legit to me but I'm bothered that the admin for the dns mailbox was listed as travisadmin.awshcc.com. It looks like it could have been updated to change that but in not sure. I think this is his son's company and he looks like he's trying really hard to make it a business, I give him tons of high fives...but why is his phone number the same number on file for his father? The way I found the business was by searching this info:
Travis L. Padgett – Webmaster/ Administration
209 S. 18th Avenue
Yakima, WA 98902
travisadmin@awshcc.com
(503)999-7075 Cellular
(509)452-0788 Office/Fax.

Link for the dns for einsteinandi. I truly wish a new number could be utilized, something that doesn't link this co at all with Travis, ya know?
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...shcc.com&nota=1&biw=768&bih=928&hl=en&ct=clnk

One thing I think that's especially crazy is that Kyron Horman's case I was deeply attached to following and pulling info & alot of the same towns are coming up in this case against Travis. I'm sure it's just a coincidence but it gives me goosebumps and makes me think of dear sweet Kyron, a boy I didn't even know but prayed for on a daily basis.

It seems Padgett and the woman in those pictures were living together back in '09. Police records indicate call outs for domestic violence and suicide attempts...

09-19900 21:37:57 11/08/09 Dv Domestic 8200 N WENAS RD, SELAH, WA
Disposition: ACTIVE
Comments : CALLED SD B/F WAS THERE THEN H/U, CHECKING HISTORY AND WCB
21:39:28 11/08/2009 - KAMPERT C HAVE BEEN OUT FOR SOME DV'S AND
SUICIDAL SUBJ 21:41:25 11/08/2009 - KAMPERT C TRAVIS PADGETT AND
RHONDA PEDERSON, TRAVIS HAS MISD WRNT HOST TWRDS LE LINE
DISCONNECTED 21:41:36 11/08/2009 - KAMPERT C State
Response: xxxx

http://www.yakimacounty.us/sheriff/newsrelease/110909.txt

I am really scared the child mentioned in the update below, from June 13, is that same little girl in the pictures.... :(

YAKIMA, Wash. -- Police confirm a second victim was found in the basement of Travis Padgett's home.

Padgett is suspected of having sex with another child dozens of times. Officers said they found the second victim during a search warrant. Police told us it's a young girl from the West Side.

Investigators continue to process more evidence. Padgett is due back in court next month.

http://www.kimatv.com/news/local/Second-confirmed-victim--211483891.html

If you watch the video, note the FB page.. looks like they're combing his computer and 'net activity for evidence.

Should be updates for Sept. then? I want to see this scum behind bars.

Some more reports, same address:

08-04070 22:36:06 03/11/08 Dv Domestic 8200 N WENAS RD, SELAH, WA
Disposition: INACTIVE
Comments : 911 HANGUP CALL, NOTHING SAID, LINE BUSY ON SEVERAL CALL BACKS

09-01450 19:20:10 01/24/09 Welfare Check 8200 N WENAS RD, SELAH, WA
Comments : ADV SHE HAS BEEN RECEIVING TEXT MESS FROM FEM xxxx ADV SHE WAS HAVING TRBL MOVING HER NECK, MENTIONED SOMETHING BRIEF ABOUT HER SPINE. ADV THIS OCCURRED ABOUT 1800. ALSO ADV xxxx HAS BROKEN ITEMS IN THE HOUSE HOLD AND HER RM. ALSO ADV THERE IS A 6YO IN THE HOUSEHOLD. ALOS M WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED FOR DV, APPARENTLY JUDGE DID NOT SIGN A NO CTC ORDER. Ext. Com. Response: xxxx

09-06974 13:12:34 04/30/09 Dv Domestic 8200 N WENAS RD, SELAH, WA
Disposition: CLEARED ADULT NO ARREST
Comments : SOME TYPE OF DV UNK WHAT IS GOING ON LINE HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED
13:14:10 04/30/2009 - DAVILA M MALE xxxx WAS CHOKING xxxx
13:14:51 04/30/2009 - DAVILA M xxxx IS STILL AT LOC AND MALE
xxxx IS STILL AT LOC 13:14:54 04/30/2009 - DAVILA M NO INTOX
Ext. Com. Response: Unit Number:SP4 xxxx Ext. Com. Response: Unit Number:CM4 xxxx Ext. Com. Response: Unit Number:CM4 xxxx

10-08077 16:28:02 05/15/10 Missing Person 8200 N WENAS RD, SELAH, WA
Comments : ROOMMATE LEFT 3 DAYS AGO, LEAVING HER 7 YOA DAUGHTER WITH RP.SHE CALLED LATER THAT DAY AND SAID SHE WAS ON HER WAY HOME. HAS NOT BEEN SEEN OR HEARD FROM SINCE. 16:32:33 05/15/2010 -
RUTHERFORD P State Response: xxxx

http://www.yakimacounty.us/sheriff/newsrelease/051710.txt
http://www.yakimacounty.us/sheriff/newsrelease/091510.txt
http://www.yakimacounty.us/sheriff/newsrelease/012609.txt

Is there any locals who might be able to describe where 'the West side' is?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss
Back