Walter "Leo" Jackson Sr. - suspect in Shenandoah NP double murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Mountain Mama

Reaction score
Water "Leo" Jackson Sr. has been named as a suspect in the killing of Laura "Lollie" Winans and Julianne "Julie" Williams in 1996 in a backcountry campsite in Shenandoah National Park. In and out of incarceration, he had many years of freedom to commit his heinous acts. Virginia had a rash of murders through the decades, few have been solved. What do we know about this guy?

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...n-1996-shenandoah-national-park-double-murder

Attachments

• julianne-williams.pdf
    697.5 KB · Views: 1
I had the same thought! While reading Lollie and Julie’s thread I couldn’t help thinking of Alicia Showalter Reynolds.

I had the same thought! While reading Lollie and Julie’s thread I couldn’t help thinking of Alicia Showalter Reynolds.
Yes, good point. Alicia was last seen not far from the park. I wonder if anyone Leo may have approached will recognize him in the news and shed light on his travels. Would be great to help establish a rough timeline of his whereabouts during his years of freedom. He could live out of that camper van of his and move around taking advantage of opportunity’s.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cidh
Back