Warning: ad site redirect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have restarted the AdSense ads. If you see this happen again please copy the address bar and place the contents in a post within the [ quote]tags.

Dave

I can not get to a thread in forums. Mainly Jodi Arias, but others as well when trying to see if anything works.

It redirects to Good Housekeeping with Dr. Oz and Ellen D.

meidiads.com?????

So far I'm able to post this - let's see if it goes through.

I've been trying to get past first forum page for the last hour. 10:30am Chicago time.

Sure, now that I'm able to post in this forum, I'm able to navigate around the site.

Maybe somebody has already worked on this issue?

:dunno:

This morning (8-9 AM EST) had an awful time just getting WS to load. I am on an iPad. Now I got on the site but it also triggered my App Store app to open. I didn't wait until it loaded whichever app was being promoted. This is the very first time that has happened to me on WS, but it has happened to me in other places, and it is a known weakness of iOS from what I remember reading when it used to happen to me frequently.

I am on a desktop right now and am having the worst time with WS. It has honestly taken me an hour to get back on. I've tried many other websites and get on immediately so as far as I know, it is just WS.

Anyone else? TIA

I am on a desktop right now and am having the worst time with WS. It has honestly taken me an hour to get back on. I've tried many other websites and get on immediately so as far as I know, it is just WS.

Anyone else? TIA

Same issue for me but I am on a laptop.

Working great now, Dave. Thank you so much.:)

Anyone else? TIA

Yes, having trouble navigating on the site, everything very slow and sticky, some improvement though in past half hour, earlier could not log in.
Surprised and happy to find this thread though!

Holy cow-any word on what the problem is? When I finally get on the forum is scrambled for me. And everytime I post a quick reply, I get the "Leaving editor" box. Anyone else?

Tricia posted on FB that they are doing maintenance on the site.

It started very early in the morning for me...IDK. Fingers crossed on the solution! :) Glad it wasnt a weekday, right!!

Seems a little better now. I know absolutely nothing about the running of any board, but it seems ad related to me because it takes time for the ads to load at the top of pages.

May be just me............

Everything should be fine now.

Not ad related, just a little extra traffic.

I am being redirected when when i come to the home page from google. I was able to get to this thread from google by searching websleuths redirect.
I am on my iphone using safari. It redirects me to afftrx.com

Sounds like a different issue. Have you read up any on the safari redirect issues?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back