Was Anyone Next on KC's Murder Agenda???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh brother. We can always tell when it is a slow news day.

Well about one week into this case and hearing about this KC a little bit more and then the computer searches and text messages etc and this all started on the computer way back in march? or sooner.
I seriously believe that KC and or LA were planning on doing something to the parents (remember the Menendez brothers in California) I remember being so shocked at this as they lived in my community.
I do think she was planning something for CA as she hates her and she was telling Amy about getting the house that her mother owned. I do believe that KC and CA fought and Caylee was just in the way. I don't think KC planned on killing Caylee. I really don't. I think given the chance it would have been CA instead of Caylee.... just in my feelings over this whole thing.

too much anger with KC and CA.

The fact that KC was telling AH her mom was giving her the house, has always made me wonder if killing her parents had crossed her mind???

I agree. She was studying self defense, neck breaking, chloroform, and talking about getting the house. I think she had a plan, albeit in raw form and not well thought out. She needed one more day perhaps.

I posted this the other day, can't remember the thread......In Casey's mindset, she would be free to party, after doing her strong grieving mommy act. If George and Cindy met with a *terrible accident*, the homeowners life insurance would pay for the house, giving her a free and clear place to carry on....(and yes, this is just my far-fetched theory as I stated then also). I don't know if Lee factored into this picture though.:waitasec:

I have felt this way from the time she gave AH her Mom's addresses for her mail to be delivered there and she wasn't even living there. I felt she was sitting AH up to take the fall for murdering her parents. It was obvious CA was not going to let AH move in- CA didn't even know of her at that time.
KC didn't need to look up neck breaking, and household items to use as weapons to kill a child. She had bigger intentions.

:bang:
I agree. She was studying self defense, neck breaking, chloroform, and talking about getting the house. I think she had a plan, albeit in raw form and not well thought out. She needed one more day perhaps.

I've always been on the fence of that one myself....sometimes I wonder murder/suicide thingy with ga going after ca and Caylee being in the crossfire of that---all planned out by kc ...... but then again...
:bang::twocents:

I have felt this way from the time she gave AH her Mom's addresses for her mail to be delivered there and she wasn't even living there. I felt she was sitting AH up to take the fall for murdering her parents. It was obvious CA was not going to let AH move in- CA didn't even know of her at that time.
KC didn't need to look up neck breaking, and household items to use as weapons to kill a child. She had bigger intentions.

Good point and makes total sense. I almost fell out of my chair when I found out Amy's mail was going to the Anthony's house. Casey is sick and twisted that's for sure.

I have been thinking about this for awhile now. I'm not exactly sure WHO KC would've eventually killed but I think it had to do with someone that was after her or threatening her in some way. I mean, why else would she search "self-defense"? "Self defense" against child? I don't think so. Maybe someone was out to get her and she knew it, therefore, wanting to protect herself. Maybe she was messing with someone elses man, who knows.

Good point and makes total sense. I almost fell out of my chair when I found out Amy's mail was going to the Anthony's house. Casey is sick and twisted that's for sure.

Maybe KC did that to gain information about AH personal info, like her bank statements or account info. It seems like KC was always scheming trying to get what she could.

I've thought this ever since I heard the "mom is gonna give me the house" story.

Yep, same here!! Anyone who kills a little one like that and throws her away like garbage is capable of anything!!!

She is a sick-O

Nothing would suprise me with her!!!!

I have been thinking about this for awhile now. I'm not exactly sure WHO KC would've eventually killed but I think it had to do with someone that was after her or threatening her in some way. I mean, why else would she search "self-defense"? "Self defense" against child? I don't think so. Maybe someone was out to get her and she knew it, therefore, wanting to protect herself. Maybe she was messing with someone elses man, who knows.

I think KC's worst enemy was KC.
KC's friends had jobs, educations, their own places to live, self supporting-
no kids, answering to no one-
KC had none of this- She couldn't latch onto a man to marry her fast enough to take her out of her situation-
Her only hope was to kill her Mom- blame Dad- or kill both parents, blame AH
and she would get house, cars, etc, in her mind.
CA screwed up her plan- when she found her at AL's and called LE.
Had CA given her one more day- she would have ran-

This is my theory- Only a theory- but I believe it.

Me too!! It certainly made me wonder.

My first thought also when reading the subject line. The stories about Ca and GA being sick or hospitalized with various ailments coupled with statments to the effect that they were giving her the house indicate there could have been darker thoughts and plans in her sociopath mind though likely they were just her standard grandious lie pattern when seeking attention or trying to create an image for others as to her importance and value.

I suspected this for a while also - if she is heartless enough to kill an innocent defenseless child what would stop her from killing her mother or anyone for that matter? And isn't it ironic that KC's biggest fan (CA) was probably one of her intended victims? Anything is possible in this sad saga IMO.

There would be more for Casey to gain from killing her parents than from killing Caylee.

I've always thought chloroform was overkill for a 3-year-old. Maybe Casey was going to do in the whole lot of them, but got involved with Tony first and got sidetracked with the project of hooking Tony.

Caylee may have become a highter priority impediment because Caylee was NOT allowed to spend the night with Tony. Casey couldn't leave Caylee with Cindy because THAT would be being a bad mother (just like Cindy said she was). So things didn't work out in Caylee's favor.

Anyway, if someone had broken into George's and Cindy's house and something had *happened* an insurance settlement might resolve how Casey could pay Amy back and keep on pretending to Tony that she had money. If things didn't go as planned, MH was waiting in CA.

JMO

JMO

Caylee was probably practice. It's a lot easier to take-out a small child. :furious:

Caylee was probably practice. It's a lot easier to take-out a small child. :furious:

I don't think Caylee was practice- I think Caylee may have been planned for later, however, Ca forced her hand and she reacted and killed Caylee strictly out of anger and revenge on CA. It was just a hateful killing.

I think Casey was an opportunity motivated thief and murderer.

She couldn't have known in advance what she would find when she started to rifle through Amy's car. But, when the checks were found, Casey didn't hesitate to use them. Casey probably daydreamed about things happening to Caylee and George and Cindy. Casey may not have gotten up the morning she killed Caylee with plans to do it. BUT, after the fight with Cindy and when Caylee couldn't spend the night with her and Tony...and the time got close for her to leave for her "date"...I think Casey did what she thought she had to do...

She would search for "self-defense" so she could say she acted in self-defense and for no other reason. If someone were after you, you might look up ways to defend yourself but you would never look up self-defense.

I've thought this ever since I heard the "mom is gonna give me the house" story.

then the neckbreaking, choroform researching, household weapons etc.......
just keeps me wondering if kc wanted everyone gone so she could be free!!!

I don't think Caylee was practice- I think Caylee may have been planned for later, however, Ca forced her hand and she reacted and killed Caylee strictly out of anger and revenge on CA. It was just a hateful killing.

my view also

If Ga left (divorse) and it was just kc/ca...get rid of ca.(accident)....move annie in to watch Caylee, then who knows what else would of happened........sounds like a true crime book. CA better hope kc never gets out of jail, IMO

True sociopath ...I think of the kids she may have killed if she had hooked up with a guy that had them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa