Was BR involved? #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't it air in December though? Or closer to December? It isn't the anniversary yet...

MsFacetious,
BBM: Because that's when they will do the reruns and repeats with lots of glitzy ads, including some for security devices, to keep your kids safe from intruders!

Good Morning----forgive my jumping in but I have a fast question.-----in regard to the pineapple in JB's stomach: what was the state of her tongue and teeth ? I ask b/c of the rate of digestion comes in to play with finding time of death---if she had eaten pineapple prior to bed (either at the party the R's attended or in her home), presumably she would have brushed her teeth, done her "night-time ritual". I would think her teeth and mouth would have been very clean. If JB had only made it to getting her jammies on and then "the events" (for lack of better words,) occurred interrupting her night-time ritual of hairbrushing etc.
UKGuy---- you have me thinking of staging a scene

hot cawfee,
JonBenet had her hair up in asymmetric ponytails, suggesting she had been made ready for bed, most likely by Patsy, so where the pineapple snack lies in JonBenet's personal timeline, i.e. right after arriving home or after preparing for bed, even being raised from her bed, who knows?

It's the premiere for the new season, which starts in September.

eileenhawkeye,
I'm looking forward to the ID offering, we don't get Dr Phil over here so unless its uploaded to the internet it will be unavailable.

I heard BR say "what DID you find?" on the taped 911 call many years ago as well as JR tell him "we're not talking to you".

BR pretended to be asleep when an officer checked on him in his room and JR made a play of waking him and sending him off to play with friends.

He knows something but will never tell what he knows of that morning or the night before. Why should he? He will stick to the theme that he was asleep, saw nothing, heard nothing, knows nothing and hopes that one day the case will be solved and justice for this murder will be served since it took both his sister and his mother.

I heard BR say "what DID you find?" on the taped 911 call many years ago as well as JR tell him "we're not talking to you".

BR pretended to be asleep when an officer checked on him in his room and JR made a play of waking him and sending him off to play with friends.

He knows something but will never tell what he knows of that morning or the night before. Why should he? He will stick to the theme that he was asleep, saw nothing, heard nothing, knows nothing and hopes that one day the case will be solved and justice for this murder will be served since it took both his sister and his mother.

I'm not so sure...jmo

Hi all. I know very little about this case. Is there a list somewhere of all the "players" here? I am seeing a lot of initials that I don't know. Not sure where to find out who they all are.
m, for Justice

Perfect Murder Perfect Town by Lawrence Schiller is a good start. It's a book and a movie you can find on youtube. The Bonita papers, books by Steve Thomas, and Jame Kolar, and there is another forum" Forum For Justice" that show cases JonBenet also. It is/was owned by Tricia.

I thought John Ramsey said Burke would do something when he turned forty?

The Lin Wood/Dr Phil connection does tell us this will be more IDI spin. Bummer.

9/12 will be a busy day for me with the Dr. Phil interview, ID show, and the Justin Ross Harris trial beginning.

Why do I have the Justin Ross Harris trial starting on 9/22 on my calendar. I better go double check...

Why do I have the Justin Ross Harris trial starting on 9/22 on my calendar. I better go double check...

Jurys selection is 9/12...maybe the actual trial starts 9/22? But why would it start on a Thursday? So I'm thinking 9/12 is most likely.

Ahh it will be interesting, I expect misinfo for sure and for this to be a really safe interview. At best the BDI will be floated as something for him to respond to and shot down as incredulous. On the balance of evidence I am aware of I feel BDI fits best ... and I think the way the case stands now is perhaps the best outcome if that is so. No worldly justice for JonBenet without sacrificing the other child victim in that family, once the path was set in those early days. His ongoing silence would be a better stance if that were the case, I have high hopes that he has moved on from his childhood.

Speaking of which, is there a thread which outlines how the news broke in 1996? She was found before anything could make the papers.

I wouldn't be surprised if Burke does reveal something new---something that points to an intruder. It might not even be true. He might say that he did hear JonBenet scream, but he was too scared to do anything, for example. Or he'll hint about how someone he knows was weird after the murder. Or a secret JonBenet told him before she died. The two goals of this interview are to convince the public of the intruder theory and make the public see Burke as a normal, well-adjusted guy.

What would BR's possible motive be for doing this interview? Especially with Dr. Phil of all people, surely it can't be for the money. I was considering canceling our cable soon but I might need to keep it until September now.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dr. Phony paid the Anthony's a quarter of a million to lie. Which of course they are quite accomplished at. He is probably paying Burke at least that much. You know this is all going to be the typical IDI nonsense.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dr. Phony paid the Anthony's a quarter of a million to lie. Which of course they are quite accomplished at. He is probably paying Burke at least that much. You know this is all going to be the typical IDI nonsense.

I thought Dr. Phil paid the Anthonys $600k?

Can someone start a new thread for the Burke Ramsey DR. Phil interviews? I don't know how or I would. I apologize if someone already has and I just haven't found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jro74