Was BR involved? #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burke smiling in the Dr. Phil interview does creep me out a bit, but to me he appears more genuine than the seemingly forced sadness in some of Patsy and John's interviews.

I can sort of understood why people are defending Burke after his interview. Just because he's socially awkward doesn't mean he killed her. Yada Yada. However, do they not realize that if Burke did kill his sister, he's going to be acting very off? It's like the weirder he acts, the more some people are going to stand up for him.

I think it's in Kolar's book. Anyway, there are police photographs of presents in the wine room cellar ripped open. Asked about these, Patsy told LE she tore them open because she couldn't recall what was in them. It was later discovered that Burke had opened them. Why Patsy lied about this is anyone guess. Maybe she didn't want to reveal that Burke had recently been in the wine cellar. Or maybe she just lied about everything as a reflex. Or maybe she was just a lying liar who lied. Who knows?

Maybe JBR caught him tearing them open and threatened to tattle and he struck her with something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe JBR caught him tearing them open and threatened to tattle and he struck her with something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've thought the same thing. Maybe he went down with that flashlight to sneak around. I figure if he hit her with it he had no idea it could seriously be a weapon.

Posts4,418
http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/vide...y-761687107687

Previews

Burke Ramsey, brother to JonBenét,
tells Police what he saw and heard the
day of his sister's murder.

?: Before Christmas, Christmas Eve
was there anything that was
troubling JonBenet.
You know, that she was upset about or anything?

BR: No, not that I can remember.

re: PR's reaction:

BR: Well she was like, like over reacting
cause I heard downstairs ......
she was like oh my gosh, oh my gosh,
oh my gosh, (pant), oh my gosh ..., oh my you know and

So my Dad's like okay, calm down
Just like over reacting.

?: You ever seen your Mom like this before?

BR: No.

?: Did it scare you?

BR: ya

BR: I just remember, a small part, when they were downstairs,
my Dad and my Mom, were downstairs.
My Mom was really nervous, like, ... stuff,
my Dad was trying to calm her down.
Said, okay, just call the police.

?: Did you see that?

BR: No I just heard it ..........

?: Did you ever peak downstairs to see what's was going on?

?: Did you ever leave your room?

?: Even for a little bit just to see what was happening?

?: Why not?

BR: Because I was so scared.
I don't know. Until my Dad like comes and
tells me what to do, whether or not, do anything
........ just stay here.

?: What were some of your worries and your concerns?

BR: I worried about how JonBenet was and ah
worried if they would
find her. That's all I remember being worried about.

?: When was the first time that you found out
what the problem was?

BR: Uhm, probably when my Dad came in.
is when. I'm guessing previous to that

?: And what were some of your guesses?

BR: something really valuable had gotten stolen, or.
That JonBenet was kidnapped was one of my guesses.

?: Really?

BR: Ya.

?: Why'd you guess that?

BR: ya, Because I heard my Mom say "where's my baby"
and

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...-operator-detective-finally-speak-out-w438955
JonBenet Ramsey Murder's 911 Operator, Detective Speak Out for First Time on 'Dateline'
Sept 10, 2016

Kimberly Archuleta, the original 911 operator from the morning of December 26,
In an emotional interview, Archuleta admitted,
“That has been the hardest call I ever took.”
She continued, “I think that’s because there was
something inside me that said, 'Something’s not right.'"
She continued to reveal that, even though Patsy attempted
to end the call, the line was still going and she could hear
“another voice.” The former 911 operator continued,
“The third voice was a male voice. … I knew there was a third distinct voice.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...tion-tapes-reveal_us_57d37c18e4b03d2d459ab08f

huffingtonpost
What Newly Revealed Interogation Tapes Reveal About JonBenet Ramsey's
Brother

09/10/2016

In the videoabove -- which includes
footage with Burke being interviewed
by a psychologist nearly two decades
ago -- Dr, Phil asks Burke, "There was a
flashlight and a baseball bat both
found at the house, and investigators thought one
of those could have caused JonBenet's head wound. Did they show you either of those items?"

Burke responds, "They showed me a picture of the baseball bat, like, on the side of the house or something ...
That was my baseball bat that I would normally like
leave it out on the patio."

Dr, Phil follows up: "Did you hit your
sister over the head with a baseball bat or a flashlight?"

People on the autism spectrum can lie - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3482107/
I know quite a few kids with this diagnosis and a couple lie like carpets and others honest to a fault, and the other ways they present are vastly different. I know autism diagnoses are useful to employ strategies, therapies and understanding but our current characterisation of "autism" is going to go the way of hysteria and the like.

And autism is not a discrete disease - "The DSM also states that there is no assumption that each category of mental disorder is a completely discrete entity with absolute boundaries dividing it from other mental disorders or from no mental disorder." ASD and ODD can go hand in hand and you don't get an ODD diagnosis because you are honest and never violent. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23860740

I know I am in minority here but I would hire him too.Okay we can't stand his clients (Ramseys) but he is doing his job and he is VERY GOOD at what he does IMO.I like the guy.And now I running off hiding lol.

madeleine,
Lots of people liked Chairman Mao, Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, etc.

Nice guy, crazy behavior, does anyone care?

attachment.php

I am new here. I don't know if this has been brought up already but, could the white nylon cord have come from something like this? It unravels into a long single cord. This doesn't mean Burke did it but, just that it may have come with his pocket knife?

I don't recall reading about that cord being the source. Does anyone remember if Kolar mentioned it? From my armchair view of it all it looks like that could explain why there wasn't more of the stuff around the house. And even if that wasn't the exact source, it surely explains why one might have just a short piece of cord in the house.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...tion-tapes-reveal_us_57d37c18e4b03d2d459ab08f

huffingtonpost
What Newly Revealed Interogation Tapes Reveal About JonBenet Ramsey's
Brother

09/10/2016

In the videoabove -- which includes
footage with Burke being interviewed
by a psychologist nearly two decades
ago -- Dr, Phil asks Burke, "There was a
flashlight and a baseball bat both
found at the house, and investigators thought one
of those could have caused JonBenet's head wound. Did they show you either of those items?"

Burke responds, "They showed me a picture of the baseball bat, like, on the side of the house or something ...
That was my baseball bat that I would normally like
leave it out on the patio."

Dr, Phil follows up: "Did you hit your
sister over the head with a baseball bat or a flashlight?"

Funny, I seem to recall reading somewhere that he said the bat wasn't his and spending time pondering whos bat it could be.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,21028954,00.html

BR, DP video

JonBenét's Brother, Burke, Explains Why He Didn't Leave His Room After Her Killing
Sept 9, 2016

"Somebody comes in your room and flashlight looks around," Dr. Phil questions in the clip. "Your mother's been in there yelling, 'Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Where's my baby?' And you never get up and say, 'What is going on here?' "

Burke remained in his room before and after JonBenét's body was found in the family's Boulder, Colorado, basement, with a cord around her neck and duct tape over her mouth.

In the clip, Burke says, "I guess I kind of like to avoid conflict or, I don't know, I guess I just felt safer there."

"I'm not the worried type," he continues, chuckling. "I guess part of me doesn't want to know what's going on."

Dr. Phil responds, referencing the suspicion the Ramsey family long faced, "You, of course, know that critics would say you weren't curious because you already knew.

"You didn't have to get up and check because you knew exactly what had happened."

Burke was 9 years old at the time of his 6-year-old sister's killing.

Not sure why, but when I hear this explanation from Burke, my mind goes straight to Patsy sitting in the solarium, hands over her face, peeking through her fingers at Officer French.

I can sort of understood why people are defending Burke after his interview. Just because he's socially awkward doesn't mean he killed her. Yada Yada. However, do they not realize that if Burke did kill his sister, he's going to be acting very off? It's like the weirder he acts, the more some people are going to stand up for him.

I have always felt that he was strange. The very first time I saw him, I knew that I was looking at a deeply disturbed child. I'm not a psychiatrist but I am a teacher with a minor in child psychology who is working on her masters in applied behavioral analysis. I've worked with many littles (my nickname for children) and I've dealt directly with a few who have given me chills. BR reminds me of one in particular. That boy spent much of his childhood in and out of group care homes because he couldn't control his emotions. He is spending his entire adulthood in prison for stabbing his fiancé to death with a fan blade. And this was not a child who had a difficult home life. He wanted for nothing and his parents were very loving. That boy taught me something that I had previously thought impossible. Not all littles are sweet innocent cherubs who can be helped. I feel that BR will show his dark side again. It's just a matter of time. JR can't live forever. When he passes, who is going to control and look out for Burke?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

theres this clip and phil is aking did you and JB eat pineapple and he says

MAYBE

wait ill look for the link

@SEC 0,24
whats that?him showing how he thinks it happened?knife?cant distinguish clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online