Was BR involved? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
as I said on FFJ....all this media battle will end up with a huge IDI victory IMO
making Burke/s interviews public , exposing him was a very very smart move IMO. will be surprised if people wont be crying out loud for the poor *victim*

*If* after all these years it turns out what we've been told about him have been lies or exaggerations, how he's been held responsible for the crime on tabloids, books and forums, and how his private life has been compromised then he is in fact a victim.

I've read people here mocking his facebook pictures, wondering why he doesn't post tributes everyday and one particular member here claiming he liked to hit Jonbenét, no evidence to back it up whatsoever, and all those comments remain unaccounted for.

I'll wait for the programs to air and then it might be possible perceptions we've had of Burke will change completely.

Will I think IDI by the time the shows finish? I highly doubt it, but in the area of JDI, PDI and BDI I'm approaching every new bit of evidence with an open mind. For instance, I'm interested in seeing his interviews (old and new) just to see how he carries himself, but I'm fully alware he will not reveal anything definitive.

*If* after all these years it turns out what we've been told about him have been lies or exaggerations, how he's been held responsible for the crime on tabloids, books and forums, and how his private life has been compromised then he is in fact a victim.

I've read people here mocking his facebook pictures, wondering why he doesn't post tributes everyday and one particular member here claiming he liked to hit Jonbenét, no evidence to back it up whatsoever, and all those comments remain unaccounted for.

I'll wait for the programs to air and then it might be possible perceptions we've had of Burke will change completely.

Will I think IDI by the time the shows finish? I highly doubt it, but in the area of JDI, PDI and BDI I'm approaching every new bit of evidence with an open mind. For instance, I'm interested in seeing his interviews (old and new) just to see how he carries himself, but I'm fully alware he will not reveal anything definitive.

his parents are the ones to blame for him being a victim.it was their job to protect him.innocent or not.the way they did it wasn/t the right one it seems.

Dont get me wrong...even if he did it even if not, I dont really blame him for anything.The adults around him should have handled the situation completely different.
If he did it telling the truth would have been the best protection cause all the lies and manipulations were the things that were the most upsetting.
If he didnt do it he was and still is the second victim of his parents

Lets assume BDI.Parents called an ambulance even if it was too late.Explained the whole tragedy to police.
He would have had a normal maybe even happy life right now, probably.No charges.No media circus.No other victims.No money spent for nothing by the state.Simple as that.

I know what a manipulative, arrogant, selfish parent can do to a child and how that influences and even destroys his/her life.
BUT BR is almost 30 now.Time to wake up.Of course, if you want to.It/s hard I know but the results are awesome.The taste of freedom.Nothing better

the problem is you know it, i know it, but the general public doesnt know what we know, they just watch these shows and move on.if after all these shows nothing changes, IDI wins.and nothing will change cause those who might go back and do something dont give a damn.
Ok I see the point you were making. Its 5 am here......you mean people will watch these docs, expecting the same old chestnut rolled out, then its back to business as usual.

In that case, yeah it goes into eternal limbo and the public stops paying attention.

However, its different this time. Its THE anniversary. People want it solved. These shows haven't even aired and that book not even released and we're already getting peaks behind the smokescreen built up by everyone involved in this case for 20 years.

The "bugaboo" pineapple is turning into pineapple, cherries, and grapes. That's a fruit salad and if we hear of any coconut or cool whip, its ambrosia. A difficult to find light switch is exactly where it should be when opening the wine cellar door. The kid with no emotion can..........

......20 year drum roll................

cry.

THis is just the beginning.

You said "What about Jonbenet?"

Well, this is how justice will finally come her way and closure on this case......the truth.

I have always thought he was a victim who survived that house of horrors.

Lets assume BDI.
While I am open minded, I prefer not to. BDI is coming in for a crash landing.

The morphing of BDI by a few people will be interesting....

"He was crying but that doesn't matter. It was an act. That's why the info was swept under the rug. He was confused but this is also an act because he cant be confused since he killed her. That night after John and Patsy went to bed, Burke and Jonbenet walked to the store around midnight and bought some cherries and grapes. They ate them on the way home and that's why there's no sign of them at the scene. When it was time for pineapple snacking, he bashes her in the head for reasons unknown."

It'll be something like that......just like IDI turned into. A continuous moving of the goal posts in an attempt to keep it alive.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/kil...emiere-date-a-e-john-ramsey-burke-1201844886/

JonBenét Ramsey Documentary, ‘The Truth Uncovered,’ Coming to A&E
August 25, 2016

“The Killing of JonBenét: The Truth Uncovered” will include the first airing of the interview conducted with JonBenét’s brother Burke in 1998, including his firsthand account of the events at that time, which was organized by the District Attorney’s office and never released publicly. The interview will be accompanied by new analysis from an independent child psychologist.

The special will also feature the first sit-down interview with John Ramsey as he shares unprecedented access to his diaries at the time of the murder as well as a new level of depth to his and his late wife’s feelings about that time in their life. The special will also feature exclusive and shocking DNA evidence that might point more conclusively to who killed JonBenét Ramsey.
“The Killing of JonBenét: The Truth Uncovered” is produced by Mills Productions for A&E Network. Executive producers for Mills Productions are David Mills and Janet Taylor. Executive producers for A&E Network are Elaine Frontain Bryant and Laura Fleury.
“The Killing of JonBenét: The Truth Uncovered” will premiere on September 5 at 9 p.m. on A&E.
Before anyone gets too excited about anything they hear promoting this particular "Documentary," keep in mind who the producer is. For anyone who doesn't recognize the name, Mills is the one who produced Michael Tracey's propaganda films that are generally referred to as "crockumentaries."

I don't think we should expect anything more than dubiously slanted "revelations" with video excerpts specially selected to make whatever point they want to get across. After all, where did these tapes come from? BPD has not released them to anyone other than the Ramseys.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/kil...emiere-date-a-e-john-ramsey-burke-1201844886/

JonBenét Ramsey Documentary, ‘The Truth Uncovered,’ Coming to A&E
August 25, 2016

“The Killing of JonBenét: The Truth Uncovered” will include the first airing of the interview conducted with JonBenét’s brother Burke in 1998, including his firsthand account of the events at that time, which was organized by the District Attorney’s office and never released publicly. The interview will be accompanied by new analysis from an independent child psychologist.

The special will also feature the first sit-down interview with John Ramsey as he shares unprecedented access to his diaries at the time of the murder as well as a new level of depth to his and his late wife’s feelings about that time in their life. The special will also feature exclusive and shocking DNA evidence that might point more conclusively to who killed JonBenét Ramsey.
“The Killing of JonBenét: The Truth Uncovered” is produced by Mills Productions for A&E Network. Executive producers for Mills Productions are David Mills and Janet Taylor. Executive producers for A&E Network are Elaine Frontain Bryant and Laura Fleury.
“The Killing of JonBenét: The Truth Uncovered” will premiere on September 5 at 9 p.m. on A&E.

The Ramseys must be pretty confident the tapes will be very sympathetic towards Burke. I wonder if the interviewer was harsh? Or if Burke breaks down in tears?

Th A&E documentary was originally suppose to air Oct 2. It looks like they moved it so it would be the first one to air of all the new programs. The first one to air the Burke tapes. John's done so many interviews that an interview with him really doesn't matter at this point.

as I said on FFJ....all this media battle will end up with a huge IDI victory IMO
making Burke/s interviews public , exposing him was a very very smart move IMO. will be surprised if people wont be crying out loud for the poor *victim*

we/ll see but this is what I feel

what they are trying to do once again is deflect from the REAL victim and they will succeed, sadly

Johns diaries, Patsys feelings, Burkes experiences....what about JONBENET??

IMO

It's too soon to say that. The JBR program that is getting the most hype is The Case Of and that is not an IDI program. It's definitely going to be a battle though but it's too soon to say that IDI won. I am 95% sure the Case Of will do the best in the ratings---even better than the Dr. Phil episode---although it is hard to judge with both shows going over 3 episodes.

blah ...been catching up with what the IDI camp came up with this year

and the winner is Helgoth and the taped confession which is of course missing lol
and we have witnesses now that claim Olive confessed as well

wow

so finally they realized that the "DNA points to a mystery intruder" line is not working ?

I'd be embarrassed to be IDI right now

It's too soon to say that. The JBR program that is getting the most hype is The Case Of and that is not an IDI program. It's definitely going to be a battle though but it's too soon to say that IDI won. I am 95% sure the Case Of will do the best in the ratings---even better than the Dr. Phil episode---although it is hard to judge with both shows going over 3 episodes.

I/d rather be pessimistic now and happy then if it/s really something that will break the case than excited now and disappointed if it/s nothing new or something leading to even more speculation.Just protecting myself )

A crying Burke doesn't influence my BDI thoughts either way ... He doesn't need to be a psychopath to have done it. You'll note Kolar wrote that the childhood disorder he discusses is responsive to treatment where psychopathy is considered fixed.

Lets assume BDI.Parents called an ambulance even if it was too late.Explained the whole tragedy to police.
He would have had a normal maybe even happy life right now, probably.No charges.No media circus.No other victims.No money spent for nothing by the state.Simple as that.

So true. Except IF JR or BR (or PR for that matter) had been molesting JBR, then that stigma may not have been acceptable to them, and it would have come out. Which makes me think one of them was, because the staging makes no sense otherwise. If someone else had been molesting her, they wouldn't have known or feared exposure, this they needed to stage a sexual assault. They needed "someone else" to be blamed for the molestation.

Will someone make a list of all the upcoming shows, channels and airing dates/times?
That way people coming in to find out can just be linked to it instead of it being repeated.
I already know there will be a bunch of people coming to find that information!

and the winner is Helgoth and the taped confession which is of course missing lol

wow

so finally they realized that the "DNA points to a mystery intruder" line is not working ?

Does anyone know if Oliva or Simons are still being held in jail following their recent arrests?

JBR SEPTEMBER LINEUP
September 2016 Calender:
http://www.calendar-365.com/calendar/2016/September.html
The Killing of JonBenét:
The Truth Uncovered” will premiere on
Monday, September 5 at 9 p.m. on A&E.
BR on DP
http://www.drphil.com/advice/a-dr-phil-exclusive-jonbenet-ramseys-brother-burke-breaks-his-silence/
The three-part season premiere airs

Monday, September 12th;
Tuesday September 13th; and
Monday September 19th.
(Check local listings).

Does anyone know if Oliva or Simons are still being held in jail following their recent arrests?

One would hope?

wow

Oh Madeleine, I'm so glad you're back. Yeah!
Always enjoy your concise take on the case.

The morphing of BDI by a few people will be interesting....

Yep, WHYD lists lots of counter points.
A last hurrah?
Fruit cocktail ..... Carmen Miranda.

we/ll see but this is what I feel

what they are trying to do once again is deflect from the REAL victim and they will succeed, sadly

Johns diaries, Patsys feelings, Burkes experiences....what about JONBENET??

IMO

what about JONBENET??
Thanks for the reminder.

I wonder if the media blitz will have negative repercussions for BR?
Recognisability? Incognito when he's scruffy.

New photos surfacing?

JBR SEPTEMBER LINEUP

September 2016 Calender:
http://www.calendar-365.com/calendar/2016/September.html

A&E.

The Killing of JonBenét:
The Truth Uncovered” will premiere on
Monday, September 5 at 9 p.m. on A&E.
(2hrs)

BR on DP

http://www.drphil.com/advice/a-dr-phil-exclusive-jonbenet-ramseys-brother-burke-breaks-his-silence/

The three-part season premiere airs

Monday, September 12th;
Tuesday September 13th; and
Monday September 19th.
(Check local listings).

ID

Investigation Discovery will air a 3-night special
“JonBenet: An American Murder Mystery,” which will
premiere on
Monday, Sept. 12 at 10 p.m. ET.

CBS

Forman-produced docuseries The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey, whose title was changed from Case Closed to reflect the investigation's ongoing nature.
(CBS plans to air “Case Closed,”) its
own three-part, six-hour unscripted miniseries about the
unsolved mystery of the young girl’s 1996 murder.

The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey premieres
Sunday, Sept. 18 at 8:30 p.m. / at 8:30/7:30c.
Part 2 airs on Monday, Sept. 19 / at 9/8c with
Part 3 on Sunday, Sept. 25 / 8:30/7:30c.

And Lifetime, meanwhile, will debut a TV movie, Who Killed JonBenet?, in the fall, though a premiere date has not been announced.
Lifetime is scheduled to air Who Killed JonBenét? (wt), an original movie about the case in November, the exact date TBA.

(14 hrs of media?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member