Was Burke Involved ? # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to fathom because it's not true. There's no way anyone in this family strangled JB to death then cracked her skull. You don't become a vicious murderer the way people claim they did in one night like that. This photo proves it wasn't Burke or Patsy or John - http://i.imgur.com/P7ydZLV.png the fingernail marks which are clearly JB's prove she was alive, struggled during the strangling then hit over the head forcefully. It goes against the absurd theory that she was hit over the head FIRST with a flashlight and killed that way, that never happened. It's a lie made up to frame the family. Don't believe the lies.

ABSURD theory? The intruder theory is the absurd one. And no one's claiming anyone became a "vicious murderer."

Actually the Hi-Tech boots have never been matched. Unless BPD has them in evidence?

Those weren't train track pokes. They were far too large, they were stun gun marks.

No way. Stun gun marks are burns, and these weren't.

How can you imply a family with no prior past of serious domestic/physical violence can suddenly turn into cold blooded killers choking out their 6 year old daughter even though she's already dead from the blow to the head?

I haven't seen anyone imply that. "Cold-blooded?" Hardly.

Well no wonder Hunter chose not to prosecute. Charging the parents of the victim for staging a crime scene to protect their son who is not old enough to be held legally responsible. That would be an uphill battle for sure.

Leaving aside emotional considerations, how would you even charge them, legally? It's as you say.

What would be justice for Jonbenet?

A very good question. Justice does not always mean punishment. Putting any of the Ramseys, especially now, would do society no good. But to take responsibility, to say, "yes, I did this" might be the worst punishment of all. After that, I'd let the people who were named as suspects take whatever steps they deem necessary.

A very good question. Justice does not always mean punishment. Putting any of the Ramseys, especially now, would do society no good. But to take responsibility, to say, "yes, I did this" might be the worst punishment of all. After that, I'd let the people who were named as suspects take whatever steps they deem necessary.

I can agree with that but I still don't see what purpose it would serve other than to quiet the forums. I don't see many people all that put out by this case. One could make an argument for the White's but that is a rabbit hole none of us want to go down.

I can agree with that but I still don't see what purpose it would serve other than to quiet the forums. I don't see many people all that put out by this case. One could make an argument for the White's but that is a rabbit hole none of us want to go down.

Not just the Whites. Pretty much anyone they named as a possible killer.

As for what purpose it would serve, I know it wouldn't bring JonBenet back to life. But she might rest a little easier.

Not just the Whites. Pretty much anyone they named as a possible killer.

As for what purpose it would serve, I know it wouldn't bring JonBenet back to life. But she might rest a little easier.

Most people have forgotten about this case. It would just trudge up more nonsense. And I hope that Jonbenet is resting peacefully and happy as can be. We all know that these forums and discussions are for us, only us. Maybe to quiet our soul and make peace with this case?

What are you claiming?

Me, personally? That this was a tragedy right across the board.

Ok, what have you called the Ramsey's then?

Again, this is just me personally.

John: nothing good.

Patsy: a loving mother and an amazing wife and a great friend to everyone who knew her. She was a gorgeous, smart, dynamic lady. In my heart I know she didn't mean for any of this to happen. Even after my "conversion," I always wanted to protect her, to hug her and say, "it will be all right. Just tell the truth and it will be all right. I promise."

Burke: I've always thought that he and JonBenet were so close that nothing could break them up.

That, incidentally, is all from a book I wrote (with a lot of help from the good folks here at WS) on this case some years ago. So I'm not shy about my feelings.

Most people have forgotten about this case. It would just trudge up more nonsense. And I hope that Jonbenet is resting peacefully and happy as can be. We all know that these forums and discussions are for us, only us. Maybe to quiet our soul and make peace with this case?

I hope for that, too. And speaking for myself, I pray to God that someday I can make peace with it. But I can't as long as other little children are suffering.

Me, personally? That this was a tragedy right across the board.

Again, this is just me personally.

John: nothing good.

Patsy: a loving mother and an amazing wife and a great friend to everyone who knew her. She was a gorgeous, smart, dynamic lady. In my heart I know she didn't mean for any of this to happen. Even after my "conversion," I always wanted to protect her, to hug her and say, "it will be all right. Just tell the truth and it will be all right. I promise."

Burke: I've always thought that he and JonBenet were so close that nothing could break them up.

That, incidentally, is all from a book I wrote (with a lot of help from the good folks here at WS) on this case some years ago. So I'm not shy about my feelings.

Where can I find your book? Btw, I appreciate every single post you make

Where can I find your book?

Right here:

https://www.amazon.com/Angel-Betray...=1474607760&sr=1-1&keywords=An+Angel+Betrayed

Before you say anything, I didn't write it for money. And I don't expose anything new, just a new way of looking at old things. Call it "JonBenet For Dummies."

And just to show that I'm not bragging or making a sales pitch, I only brought it up to show that I don't "hide" on forums.

Btw, I appreciate every single post you make

I'm much obliged.

I found PT 3 of Dr Phil to be very telling when it came to John Ramsey. Watch and see if you see what I am talking about.

And, may I ask what that proves?

Nevermind, don't answer. That proves nothing. We're not talking about a serial killer here. We're talking about a child in a unique set of circumstances who VERY likely wacked a younger sibling over the head with a flashlight. Has that scenario played out again over the past 20 years? No, of course not.

I will repeat - Look at the evidence. Stop being offended on behalf of Burke Ramsey. It's clouding your judgement.

You must be mistaking me for someone else. I'm not offended at all. I've looked at the evidence and I can't find any that implicates Burke other than supposition and guesses. Where is the PROOF he whacked his sister over the head?

Tub, I'm sorry but your posts are not factual. It would take too long to counterpoint each of your statements so I will just ignore. BDI and his parents covered up. It's really quite obvious. I would enjoy watching a program that tried to prove it was an intruder however I believe there is virtually no evidence to support.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;BDFaWOOeSS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDFaWOOeSS4[/video]

'target'............ arrows of history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads