Was Burke Involved? # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point but the same would be true if another family member murdered her. Wanting to know why.....the desire to "get on with their lives".....etc. This family's reaction to her murder and their unconventional handling of its aftermath isn't BDI exclusive. Hell....the way the Ramseys conducted themselves was enough to rule out any IDI scenarios.

Is this video on youtube? Even though I've watched the docs I am drawing a blank for some reason on this particular scene.
We've been trying to locate it. Others have seen it too. It was one of those in between snippets of an interview when they are trying to make a family look normal. I've been looking I just don't remember WHICH show it was on. There's been so many! Seriously it would be easy to overlook but once you see it, it sticks with you like "wth did I just see?" Yeah the family didn't do themselves any justice by the way they handled everything from the get go. That's why it bugs me that they act shocked people would come to these conclusions. Are they just that full of themselves? It's weird!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"He didn't mean to kill her, he wrapped her in a blanket."

"This is an inside job."

"We didn't mean for this to happen."

These are the quoted words of the parents that came from the mouths of the family pastor, the detective on the scene and the woman who took them in after the body was "found".

Now, I ask YOU, dear members to answer me this. If you came upon your child's murdered body would you think that the murderer didn't mean it because he wrapped her in a blanket? Is that what would pop into your head? Maybe if your son was the murderer but other than that, nah.

Did it really just occur to JR that this was an inside job or did finding the body in the obscure WC confirm his suspicions? Did the $118K ransom not strike a nerve with him? PR's handwriting? Good Southern common sense? And hence?

Not many people mean for their child to be murdered in their home. Who says this? Maybe a parent to lived in denial of the escalating behavior problems of their 10 year old.

Thank you for sharing your genuine experience having fun at the pageants when you were little. You explained very well how the experience was
for you and it was easy to see how much you enjoyed the fun and excitement with the pageants.

I greatly appreciated you sharing this because I don't know anyone who was in pageants so you showed a snapshot of how it was for you.
It sounds like you had fun and looking back you didn't see any sexualization with the costumes and the choreography. Sounds like
that was not the atmosphere when and where you were during the pageants you were in. Maybe it was more like dress up and fun.

However some pageants are more mired in sexualization with costumes and choreography. Also, some of them include makeup and
hair and costumes that can make a five year old look like she is thirteen. I don't know why they do this other than sexualizing all of it.

JonBenet may have been a bit of a tomboy but in the photos she has her arms stretched out in a superstar pose. Maybe this speaks
more to her age - posing like a "superstar."

Perhaps she liked the spotlight but not all of the preparation for the pageants. Perhaps she went along with the pageant world as she instinctively knew
that that was the other way to get "close" to her mother. It is evident that her father was very proud of her winning the pageants so
this may have been a factor to her so that she could feel close to her father, who was usually absent from the home.

Most things in life are never quite clear to us and many times we only see what snapshot is offered to us. How JonBenet genuinely felt
about all of the pageant atmosphere well we will never know, unfortunately.

It is my feeling that Patsy felt joy in preparation and the whole atmosphere of pageants with JonBenet. In my opinion it looks like this was
the only atmosphere where Patsy felt "joy". Perhaps this was a distraction for her in the way that some people turn to substances. I don't know,
of course. But we do know that her husband was rarely at home and we know that Patsy pushed the fantasy of a "perfect family" towards
people outside of the family.

I tend to think that perhaps this was not JonBenet's view of the pageant atmosphere but it looks like there was so much denial in that
home that perhaps JonBenet grabbed this opportunity to get out of the house and the atmosphere there.

As for Patsy with the pageants - I feel that sometimes people reach out for a different world because it is less painful than to acknowledge what
is actually going on in the home. I am acknowledging the human condition.

When you shared your positive experience with pageants I could see another side of it. Thank you for sharing this with us because all I know of pageants
is what I read about and on tv they love to show us the most sensational aspects (sexualized aspects) of the pageants. It certainly looks like the pageants
you were involved in were not like this. You gave us a different perspective and we each have our own unique perspective and experience.

Unfortunately because most of the pageants now sexualize the children with the costumes, make up and choreography, in order to win
these competitions this is now the status quo. It is so sad. It is obvious from your experience that this was not the case in the
pageants you were in.

My view of pageants is that children are given a message that "beauty" counts more than anything. This is why I am not a fan of them.
But that's just me. Plus, I have never had experience of being in a pageant nor do I know anyone who has been in them. That's
why I appreciate you sharing your experience.

It is not easy to share an experience with something that so many people have negative connotations with and so thank you for the courage
to explain how your experience with pageants was.

Thank you for sharing your unique experience on this.

One of my big problems is this: in adult beauty pageants, the adult contestants are judged by other adults. In child pageants, the children are not judged by other children; they're judged by adults in the manner of adult contestants. My "spider-sense" doesn't tingle, it SCREAMS.

I can't find this except for paying on youtube. Any ideas where else we can get a cut of it? I'd like to see that.

I'm trying to find a clip. I seem to remember it being on another show years ago. I keep thinking it was a Barbra Walters or 48 hours. I'll find it.

I'm trying to find a clip. I seem to remember it being on another show years ago. I keep thinking it was a Barbra Walters or 48 hours. I'll find it.
Please if you can find it post the link! I have been trying in vain. I just can't remember which show it was on. I want to say it was on one of the in depth interviews like Barbara Walters. But not sure. Those types usually add in those "family moments".

Please if you can find it post the link! I have been trying in vain. I just can't remember which show it was on. I want to say it was on one of the in depth interviews like Barbara Walters. But not sure. Those types usually add in those "family moments".

You mean this one?

marker 1:24ff

[video=youtube;Zj7tr4GfX0U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj7tr4GfX0U[/video]

You mean this one?

I Tried to get a screen capture but I don't know how to do it. Here is what I could see of that paper:

BLOODSTAINS FROM SHIRT.
BLOODSTAINS FROM PANTIES.
BLOODSTAIN STANDARD FROM JONB(ENET)
SWAB WITH SALIVA.
RIGHT AND LEFT HAND FINGERNAI(LS)
SAMPLE
BLOODSTAIN FROM WHITE BLANKE(T)

I Tried to get a screen capture but I don't know how to do it. Here is what I could see of that paper:

BLOODSTAINS FROM SHIRT.
SWAB WITH SALIVA.
SAMPLE

Thats interesting, I never knew there was blood on the shirt.

Maybe they are referring to the bloody/tan mucus on her sleeve?

You mean this one?

Thats it! But it is only part of the snippet. They missed the part where she places it on the ledge and he flicks it off. Thank you Nin! Now we know which show it was in!

BLOODSTAINS FROM SHIRT
BLOODSTAINS FROM PANTIES
BLOODSTAIN STANDARD FROM JONBENET RAMSEY
SWAB WITH SALIVA
RIGHT AND LEFT HAND FINGERNAILS FROM JONBENET RAMSEY
SAMPLES FROM TAPE
BLOODSTAIN FROM WHITE BLANKET
BLOODSTAINS FROM NIGHTGOWN
SEMEN STAINS FROM BLACK BLANKET
BLOODSTAIN STANDARD FROM JOHN ANDREW RAMSEY

(The whole list)

I also wonder about the blood found on JB's shirt. Was it a trace drop from when she was cleaned up?

BLOODSTAINS FROM SHIRT.
SWAB WITH SALIVA.
SAMPLE

Thank you for catching it! Here is a pieced together screenshot of everything they showed:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• ramsey dna ae documentary 4.jpg
    ramsey dna ae documentary 4.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 590
Really quick question. Is the snippet you found from a Barbara Walters episode of 20/20 or is it in the A&E special? Trying to find it so I can snag a full snippet if I can even find it online that is lol

Really quick question. Is the snippet you found from a Barbara Walters episode of 20/20 or is it in the A&E special? Trying to find it so I can snag a full snippet if I can even find it online that is lol

That was shown in the A&E Special.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ramsey dna ae documentary 4.jpg
    ramsey dna ae documentary 4.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Ramsey DNA test AE.jpg
    Ramsey DNA test AE.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 804
I hate to be a hater.

But why do we have 10 different Burke/Jbr threads at the same time 20 years later.

Imo. Its just too many needed for justice. Jmo

When trying to find justice for JB, there's no such thing as too many threads.

I hate to be a hater.

But why do we have 10 different Burke/Jbr threads at the same time 20 years later.

Better than having one thread that becomes inactive 3 months after a case happens.

O/T but am I crazy (don't really answer that!:laughing:) or did the new season of the The Killing Season change from Nov. 5th to Nov. 12?????? :thinking:

I hate to be a hater.

People start new threads. They either become interesting and people participate or they dissipate. Sometimes people even revive old threads. If several threads are still alive and kickin', I'd say that's a good sign of an active, participatory group. Not a problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay