Was Burke Involved # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The scrunchy on top of her head matched her outfit, and likely was put there by patsy when getting ready for the white's party. The second hair tie was not a decorative one, did not match her outfit. I personally believe this second one was also done by patsy, gathering the hair that was not in the half up half down style from earlier into a ponytail so that it would not tangle while JB slept. Wasn't there hair product on the kitchen table too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who has broken a few paintbrushes over the years, the top one does not look whittled to me and the bottom one looks inconclusive.

The scrunchy on top of her head matched her outfit, and likely was put there by patsy when getting ready for the white's party. The second hair tie was not a decorative one, did not match her outfit. I personally believe this second one was also done by patsy, gathering the hair that was not in the half up half down style from earlier into a ponytail so that it would not tangle while JB slept. Wasn't there hair product on the kitchen table too?

There was a ponytail fastened on the top of the head with a blue elastic band and a cloth tie (red/black/white) and a ponytail fastened in the lower back of the head with a blue elastic band.

http://www.acandyrose.com/12271996jonbenet04.gif

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-baggagecheck12261996.htm (pg 9)

The one at the nape of the neck could have been put in by Patsy, as you said, to prevent hair from tangling while JonBenet slept. Or... it could have been put in by Patsy to stop JonBenet's hair from getting caught up in the cord around her neck.

Then why are you so obsessed with the hair ties?

Userid,
Because JonBenet, so concerned with how to dress to the White's would never have left the house with her hair dressed as it was.

BPD have photographs taken at the White's Christmas Party, so they know if she was wearing zero, one, or two hair ties.

Patsy likely dressed JonBenet in those hair ties, meaning JonBenet probably made it to bed on Christmas Night!

^ Okay. I would have to see photos of the hair and the ties to comment any further. From the photos I've seen, JBR's hair was flowed freely when she was found -- the majority of it, anyway. Could these ties had simply been a part of the hairstyle she wore to the Whites, but overlooked when she went to bed? Do we have photos of her on the night she went to the Whites?

^ Okay. I would have to see photos of the hair and the ties to comment any further. From the photos I've seen, JBR's hair was flowed freely when she was found -- the majority of it, anyway. Could these ties had simply been a part of the hairstyle she wore to the Whites, but overlooked when she went to bed? Do we have photos of her on the night she went to the Whites?

Userid,
No we do not. BPD do though, they know what there status was. As does Fleet and Priscilla White along with anyone else at the Party, who remembers if JonBenet wore hair ties?

Its doubtful JonBenet wore her hair to the White's as described in the autopsy, asymmetric pony tails nope. Dressed for bed, and a quick getaway the next morning, with minimal hair tangle to deal with, sounds more probable.

Gnat,
Read the autopsy report, and use the search function to pull up previous posts on the hair ties, they have been debated over the years.

They are a fly in the ointment for PDI theories, more so for the parents version of events.

rubbish uk guy
it disturbs me how you throw around dismissive statements hoping to influence the reader to dismiss pdi with absolutely zero evidence to support what you believe.

the fact we all accept and surmise that PR put those hair ties in JBRs hair supports pdi STRONGLY actually.

guess we have to work harder on the bluff to this point uk guy since we cant work any bdi into the hair bands hey??

I believe dressing or combing her hair and putting it in a ponytail was a nightly routine and may have been done while the snack was eaten that night. It would make sense, come home from the party, ready the kids for bed, they ask for a snack, PR dresses jb's hair....and then something goes terribly wrong? What could possibly have happened next?

I'm curious, what do you think happened iced tea4me?

rubbish uk guy
it disturbs me how you throw around dismissive statements hoping to influence the reader to dismiss pdi with absolutely zero evidence to support what you believe.

the fact we all accept and surmise that PR put those hair ties in JBRs hair supports pdi STRONGLY actually.

guess we have to work harder on the bluff to this point uk guy since we cant work any bdi into the hair bands hey??

k-mac,
You come over as quite evangelic for PDI, almost fundamentalist, so much so it blinkers you.

The hair ties allow Patsy's version of events to be questioned, then all the other instances where Patsy's claims are inconsistent add up to make PDI improbable.

I'm not say impossible, just Patsy covering for BR explains the evidence better. This is why it looks like PDI she staged the wine-cellar crime-scene to deflect blame from BR!

I believe dressing or combing her hair and putting it in a ponytail was a nightly routine and may have been done while the snack was eaten that night. It would make sense, come home from the party, ready the kids for bed, they ask for a snack, PR dresses jb's hair....and then something goes terribly wrong? What could possibly have happened next?

I'm curious, what do you think happened iced tea4me?

Annapurna,
Who knows, Patsy says she did some packing, did she? If JonBenet's hair was dressed in the breakfast bar, why did Patsy not clean it up in accordance with her version of events, even remove the hair ties, i.e. JonBenet was placed directly to bed?

At a minimum the hair ties tell us there was interaction between Patsy and JonBenet while she was awake, before she went to bed. So it could have snack then hair ties then bed, or hair ties snack then bed, this would explain why they forgot about the breakfast bar?

Looks to me as if Patsy put JonBenet to bed ASAP because she knew they were rising early. Given the state of JonBenet's bedroom and Kolar suggesting BR's pajama pants are lying on the floor, maybe BR snuck in after Patsy went downstairs to pack?

k-mac,
You come over as quite evangelic for PDI, almost fundamentalist, so much so it blinkers you.

The hair ties allow Patsy's version of events to be questioned, then all the other instances where Patsy's claims are inconsistent add up to make PDI improbable.

I'm not say impossible, just Patsy covering for BR explains the evidence better. This is why it looks like PDI she staged the wine-cellar crime-scene to deflect blame from BR!

interesting the most tunnel vision bdi poster here is calling someone else blinkered.

which is my point exactly. you shoot PDI down with fanciful additives. which to be perfectly honest was what tipped me over to pdi/jdi camp from being on the fence!

I am quite open minded to a obvious bdi point unlike your good self

At a minimum the hair ties tell us there was interaction between Patsy and JonBenet while she was awake, before she went to bed. So it could have snack then hair ties then bed, or hair ties snack then bed, this would explain why they forgot about the breakfast bar?

There's a detail I completely missed. Thanks, UKGuy. That makes sense.

That also brings up the question of the breakfast room vs the kitchen counter with the stools. If you're just giving JB and/or Burke a quick snack, why not the kitchen? They were used to grabbing breakfast there.

They are a fly in the ointment for PDI theories

No they are not. It's the opposite actually.

BDI cant figure out a way to magically link him to those so just say its a fly in the ointment and PDI is "dead in the water". Maybe if it gets said enough times some people might believe that.

The biggest fly in the BDI ointment is the fact that the majority of the bread crumbs(or pineapple chunks) lead straight to Patsy.

interesting the most tunnel vision bdi poster here is calling someone else blinkered.
Yeah I got a chuckle over that line too.

think you shall find all PDIs are fundamentalists uk guy!
fundamentalists (plural noun)

• a person who believes in the strict, literal interpretation

ask any detective where assumption and guess work leads.....

think you shall find all PDIs are fundamentalists uk guy!
fundamentalists (plural noun)

• a person who believes in the strict, literal interpretation

ask any detective where assumption and guess work leads.....

k-mac,
Big halleujah to that. The problem with the PDI fundamentalists is they never explain the evidence they just read the evidence as a PDI script.

There is no point in berating me for promoting BDI, I'm following the evidence, if it breaks down I'll put my arms up, so far it looks like BDI all the way down, maybe not BDI All, alike Kolar, but whadda ya know?

No they are not. It's the opposite actually.

BDI cant figure out a way to magically link him to those so just say its a fly in the ointment and PDI is "dead in the water". Maybe if it gets said enough times some people might believe that.

The biggest fly in the BDI ointment is the fact that the majority of the bread crumbs(or pineapple chunks) lead straight to Patsy.

Yeah I got a chuckle over that line too.

singularity,
What links to Patsy is her part in the staging. Does Patsy cover for JR, does she cover for herself? Yet she covers for Burke.

Patsy and JR patently played a role, but it was mostly that of stagers and deflecting attention away from BR. In this they were quite successful.

Looks to me like Patsy got JonBenet ready for bed, did her ponytails, made her a pineapple snack then put her to bed.

Patsy then concentrated on her packing and whatever.

Meantime Burke has sneaked into JonBenet's bedroom for some quality time together, except it all went wrong, and Patsy never found out until she rose to go to the airport.

Why is it completely impossible for JBR to have simply gone to bed with her hairstyle (that she wore to the Whites) still in tact? That isn't out of the realm of possibility by any means.

Why is it completely impossible for JBR to have simply gone to bed with her hairstyle (that she wore to the Whites) still in tact? That isn't out of the realm of possibility by any means.

Userid,
Its not impossible. Asymmetric ponytails are not the preferred style by young girls anywhere. for sleeping in overnight, who bothers?

There are no pictures of JonBenet sporting such a ponytail style. So although possible its like low probability.

She might have had one top pony tail with Patsy adding the other to keep her hair in place?

What you should really ask is why did BPD not ask Patsy directly about the ponytails, i.e. you said she went to bed immediately, how come she has two pony tails?

The way her hair was -- as evidenced by the photos that we have seen -- the hair ties in her hair wouldn't have made a difference at all as far as preventing tangling. That's where I'm getting confused on the issue and where I'm leaning toward the notion that they were simply left in from a different hairstyle the night before. I don't know definitively, I'm just brainstorming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery