Was Burke Involved # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is a magic trick.

It bashes the reader over the head continuously in post after post, thread after thread with the long johns and the bowl of pineapple while ignoring huge chunks of evidence. If you happen to post any rebuttal to those two items(a legitimate reason for the long johns/Patsy's prints on the bowl), its tossed aside like refuse and they simply repeat the long john/pineapple mantra over and over again.

They'll say the case looks PDI but this means its BDI......and in the next breath it doesn't look PDI at all...cause its BDI!

It attempts to place her parents(and anyone else) as background characters in the tragedy so the light can shine on Burke. The reader needs as few examples as possible that point to anyone but Burke. This is by design.

It's creating a false narrative and the amount of people leaving the Ramsey section with an echo chamber in their place shows you how well its working.

This statement right here is exactly what I'm talking about. The last time I posted 1-2 weeks ago, we were literally discussing this one issue in multiple threads. You finally admitted that this wasn't a big issue at all but here you are again proclaiming it a "massive red flag"...in multiple threads.

It comes across as incredibly disingenuous.

Also a nice touch at not only downplaying PDI but making the reader think that to believe PDI requires someone to think they had to use " telepathic communication" for the theory to fly.....when the reality of the situation is that you're the only one who actually believes this.

I find this accusation comical coming from the person who believes that the ramseys didn't speak to one another before calling 911.....and you base this on five words buried in white noise on the 911 call.

The cherry on top is you yourself say the case looks PDI....might be PDI.....but then you mock those who believe it.

The extra cherry on top....

If its not BDI....then it means the parents staged it to implicate Burke....which is completely absurd. Less than zero evidence to indicate such nonsense and be careful there.....you mentioned both John and patsy.....which would require "telepathic communication".

singularity, its not magic it called logic, i.e. patient reasoning. No ad hominem stuff, no deflection to other theories, just why the same evidence you adduce for PDI can also support a BDI theory.

Because there is no smoking gun the case can be PDI, it can be JDI, it can be BDI or some combination thereof. It used to be fashionable to assume PDI+JDI. I'm proposing PDI+BDI, except its Burke who is the main actor and Patsy turns up later to complete the staging.

Telepathic communication is inferred in those theories where either Patsy or John has to mentally figure out what is going on, take the correct steps to avoid arrest, so backing the killer up, all without ever being involved in the crime.

I somehow missed this one....

singularity,

Nice parody, but your take on proving your case fails dismally. You are simply outlining why the case cannot be PDI, especially to other members.

You yourself say the case looks PDI...might be PDI....and in half of your different daily scenarios you have Patsy doing the majority of the events that night!

If anything, half your posts help prop up PDI.... although an accidental byproduct of your posts.

The case is BDI all the way down, even the media have picked up on it.
Yeah one doc that had to ignore a bunch of evidence to get a casual audience to swallow it and their sole purpose in doing so was cash and ratings.

They're about to pay up for that but they knew that going in....they simply didn't care.

Lets not forget that podcast that vanished off the face of the earth.

Is it back to being BDI all the way down again? A few hours ago I was reading yesterday's portrait you were painting that has Patsy shouldering the majority of blame and guilt.

After BR's cameo TV appearance he more or less said Guilty As Charged,
Boy....talk about confirmation bias.....

he clearly said nothing of the kind.

Another indicator is JR covering for BR over the flashlight. Just like Patsy did with some crime-scene evidence, neat eh?
Neat as in not proving anything one way or the other? if so, I guess its neat....

The staging was so good its led you to PDI, plain and simple, a form of Ramsey False Consciousness.
It led every investigator close to the case not named Lou Smit to PDI. It also led a few FBI experts in that direction.

Thank god that bowl of pineapple and longjohns after all these years set some people straight. Now we can just ignore everything else and label it "BDI all day long".

You do not deliver a knockout blow to BDI, you do not explain away the holes in PDI, you simply gloss over them, that's the problem with PDI and why its wrong!
I don't need to deliver a "knockout blow" to BDI. You're taking that task on singlehandedly in your daily posts where people can see the outlandish fluctuations in how its playing out from post to post(sometimes within the same post!) and people see how razor thin BDI really is. Place the long johns and pineapple front and center, ignore a ton of evidence, and then run the gamut of elaborate fantasies ranging from Burke as the maniacal poopy pants fruit snack killer running through the house smearing feces and laughing about murder as his innocent and naive parents sleep to scenarios that have Patsy literally doing everything but the head blow....and she doesn't even witness this head blow in your scenario(s) or speak to Burke....she simply assumes Burke did it and her and John start the coverup.

Then you have the gall to accuse others of not explaining away holes or merely glossing over them.

That's rich.

that's the problem with PDI and why its wrong!
Considering the fact that you yourself have Patsy as the main instigator in half your scenarios and you also admit the majority of the evidence leads to Patsy, you'll have to forgive those of us who simply wont chalk it up as "wrong".

singularity, its not magic it called logic, i.e. patient reasoning. No ad hominem stuff, no deflection to other theories, just why the same evidence you adduce for PDI can also support a BDI theory.
Taking that evidence in a BDI direction requires a hell of a lot more jumping through hoops and ignoring key areas of the case. It also requires elaborate fantasies.

PDI removes this hoop jumping and follows the evidence....which you yourself admit is linked to Patsy.

Because there is no smoking gun the case can be PDI, it can be JDI, it can be BDI or some combination thereof. It used to be fashionable to assume PDI+JDI.
Then why are you constantly mocking all non-BDI theories and claiming they're all "dead in the water and its BDI all day long"?!?

I'm proposing PDI+BDI, except its Burke who is the main actor and Patsy turns up later to complete the staging.

The problem with that statement is that you constantly change that stance on a near hourly basis depending on which specific debate you are having.

Telepathic communication is inferred in those theories where either Patsy or John has to mentally figure out what is going on,
In other words, in half of your own theories. You are the one who believes they have had zero communication with Burke yet still go through this elaborate staging even though they don't actually know who killed her. How could they if they haven't communicated with him?

take the correct steps to avoid arrest, so backing the killer up, all without ever being involved in the crime.
I realize this scenario is a common one used to describe John's role that night/morning(except in the JDI theory).

You double down on the concept.....you have Patsy doing this when she first wakes up and then John simply goes along for the ride.

It's a no-brainer, next to no forensic links for JR, the forensic links for PR relate to the wine-cellar and the staging, but the smoking gun is JonBenet dressed in Burke Ramsey's long johns and those size-12's.

I thought there wasn't a smoking gun?:thinking:

Taking that evidence in a BDI direction requires a hell of a lot more jumping through hoops and ignoring key areas of the case. It also requires elaborate fantasies.

PDI removes this hoop jumping and follows the evidence....which you yourself admit is linked to Patsy.

Then why are you constantly mocking all non-BDI theories and claiming they're all "dead in the water and its BDI all day long"?!?

singularity,

The problem with that statement is that you constantly change that stance on a near hourly basis depending on which specific debate you are having.

In other words, in half of your own theories. You are the one who believes they have had zero communication with Burke yet still go through this elaborate staging even though they don't actually know who killed her. How could they if they haven't communicated with him?

I realize this scenario is a common one used to describe John's role that night/morning(except in the JDI theory).

You double down on the concept.....you have Patsy doing this when she first wakes up and then John simply goes along for the ride.

singularity,
if there was, someone would be in jail.

The way I see it, the case is more BDI than any other theory, plain as. The Smoking Gun in that theory are the size-12's and long johns.

JonBenet was sexually assaulted, asphyxiated and found dressed in her niece's size-12 underwear and her brother's long johns.

In other theories just-so stories are recounted to explain away why JonBenet was so bizzarely dressed, including Patsy's fake story about putting Jenny's size-12's into JonBenet underwear drawer.

Why you PDI guys cannot admit Patsy suckered you hook line and sinker with her lies I do not understand?

singularity,

if there was, someone would be in jail.

The way I see it, the case is more BDI than any other theory, plain as. The Smoking Gun in that theory are the size-12's and long johns.

JonBenet was sexually assaulted, asphyxiated and found dressed in her niece's size-12 underwear and her brother's long johns.

In other theories just-so stories are recounted to explain away why JonBenet was so bizzarely dressed, including Patsy's fake story about putting Jenny's size-12's into JonBenet underwear drawer.

Why you PDI guys cannot admit Patsy suckered you hook line and sinker with her lies I do not understand?

• Patsy purchased JBs burial gown in Nov., 1996 while in GA.
  • Patsy ordered a gold bracelet with the date "December 25, 1996" inscribed as the same date of her death.
  • Patsy decorated for Christmas with the color purple.
  • Patsy gifted JB with a look alike doll that was presented in a white "coffin" box.
  • Patsy's sweater fibers are in the ligature and the paint tote.
  • Patsy's fingerprints are on the bowl of pineapple and empty glass of tea.
  • Patsy's art brush was used for the garrotte.
  • Patsy never purchased the size 12s for JB. That is six sizes larger than her normal size. PR had not shipped them to her niece. Hence, they were still in the R home.
  • Patsy was wearing the same clothing that she wore to the White's party the evening prior.
  • Patsy and that persistent, pesky RN.
  • Patsy purchased the cord and tape as ST traced the purchases as well as possible to PR.

Because there is no smoking gun the case can be PDI, it can be JDI, it can be BDI or some combination thereof. It used to be fashionable to assume PDI+JDI. I'm proposing PDI+BDI, except its Burke who is the main actor and Patsy turns up later to complete the staging.

Telepathic communication is inferred in those theories where either Patsy or John has to mentally figure out what is going on, take the correct steps to avoid arrest, so backing the killer up, all without ever being involved in the crime.

Telepathic communication is inferred in those theories

The word "Telepathy" has been derived from the words "tele" meaning "distance" and "pathy" meaning "feeling.". So Telepathy actually means getting feelings through a distance. To elaborate, Telepathy is the communication between two minds, separated over a distance, without the use of the five known senses.

• Patsy ordered a gold bracelet with the date "December 25, 1996" inscribed as the same date of her death.
  • Patsy gifted JB with a look alike doll that was presented in a white "coffin" box.
  • Patsy never purchased the size 12s for JB. That is six sizes larger than her normal size. PR had not shipped them to her niece. Hence, they were still in the R home.
  • Patsy was wearing the same clothing that she wore to the White's party the evening prior.
  • Patsy purchased the cord and tape as ST traced the purchases as well as possible to PR.

^ This. The strongest forensic evidence links Patsy to the crime. As for the 'burial gown', I know that she was buried in a pageant gown purchased from a family they befriended on the pageant circuit.

DeDee,
That's quite a fat finger shopping list you compiled there. Not sure what it has to do with JonBenet being found in the wine-cellar?

^ This. The strongest forensic evidence links Patsy to the crime. As for the 'burial gown', I know that she was buried in a pageant gown purchased from a family they befriended on the pageant circuit.

AndHence,
The strongest forensic evidence links Patsy to the crime.
It sure does, all those fibers are a give away. So why can she not be covering up for Burke Ramsey?

AndHence,

It sure does, all those fibers are a give away. So why can she not be covering up for Burke Ramsey?

because it just makes so much sense that when staging an intruder done it to deliberately introduce your own incriminating microscopic fibre evidence that could sit your arse in jail for the rest of your life.....

and.....at the same time removing all microscopic traces of villain burke off JBR so he can skip off into the sunset and never be held accountable for his sick actions.

DeDee,
That's quite a fat finger shopping list you compiled there. Not sure what it has to do with JonBenet being found in the wine-cellar?
Who said it had to do anything with that? You were doing your usual mocking of PDI and a fellow BDI member simply posted a list of evidence linked to Patsy. In typical fashion, you move the goal posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post

DeDee,

UK, if you don't understand what the RN has to do with JBRs death, then perhaps you should start over from the beginning. You can belittle the evidence against PR by referring to it as being a shopping list but let's make one thing clear. My fingers are not fat.

UKGuy said:
Why you PDI guys cannot admit Patsy suckered you hook line and sinker with her lies I do not understand

Oh, but she did, UKGuy. That's why I believed her for so long. Really ticks me off the way she snuck under my radar.

Oh, but she did, UKGuy. That's why I believed her for so long. Really ticks me off the way she snuck under my radar.

Patsy should have been nominated for an Oscar: If I were a resident of Boulder, I would tell my friends to keep your babies close to you.

Yet JR is mouthing the words for PR. On Dr Phil Burke says Dad can always see his way through a problem. Like a new version of the flashlight saga?

if the case had been JDI and JR was doing his puppet master thing, Patsy could have exposed him just before she died?

Accepting a lot of what came out of Patsy's mouth was distortions of the truth and plain lies, then cui bono? Demonstrate this and I reckon you nail the case to the floor!

Patsy should have been nominated for an Oscar: If I were a resident of Boulder, I would tell my friends to keep your babies close to you.

Yet JR is mouthing the words for PR. On Dr Phil Burke says Dad can always see his way through a problem. Like a new version of the flashlight saga?

if the case had been JDI and JR was doing his puppet master thing, Patsy could have exposed him just before she died?

Accepting a lot of what came out of Patsy's mouth was distortions of the truth and plain lies, then cui bono? Demonstrate this and I reckon you nail the case to the floor!

Yet JR is mouthing the words for PR.

I've seen this misconception mentioned more than once that JR was mouthing the words for PR to speak. That is not accurate. Please listen to the LKL interview using headphones for John is assuring her, "It's okay." He is not helping her to say [prepared or rehearsed] words. PR knew what to say.

Exposing JR or anyone else would be exposing the family secret. PR was not going to do that. [If I tell you then it won't be a secret. - BR] The way I figure it is we have only two witnesses who may break through with the truth and that is FW and BR.

I understand a team is attempting to contact the members of the Grand Jury. It seems at least three are no longer living. Now, one of those remaining. who would speak a dying declaration, would be of immense help in understanding the indictments.

Accepting a lot of what came out of Patsy's mouth was distortions of the truth and plain lies, then cui bono?

PR often used the flip flop technique. One moment it is one thing when in the next moment she doesn't think it is the same thing. This occurs especially when describing the images. PR acts like she is blindfolded and cannot see well.

The cui bono is that lying kept them out of jail hence, the remaining family was saved from incarceration. PR and JR were packed and ready to go to jail when the vilified DA AH made his infamous announcement about no indictments in the murder. Governor Owens was furious.

In the interview, found at the link below, from a 12/17/2016 interview, an anonymous male GJ spoke to ABC. He states, among other things of interest, that he feels that he knows who is responsible for the crime of murder but chose not to say who publically.

[video]http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/grand-juror-killed-jonbenet-part-44248874[/video]

I've seen this misconception mentioned more than once that JR was mouthing the words for PR to speak. That is not accurate. Please listen to the LKL interview using headphones for John is assuring her, "It's okay." He is not helping her to say [prepared or rehearsed] words. PR knew what to say.

Exposing JR or anyone else would be exposing the family secret. PR was not going to do that. [If I tell you then it won't be a secret. - BR] The way I figure it is we have only two witnesses who may break through with the truth and that is FW and BR.

I understand a team is attempting to contact the members of the Grand Jury. It seems at least three are no longer living. Now, one of those remaining. who would speak a dying declaration, would be of immense help in understanding the indictments.

PR often used the flip flop technique. One moment it is one thing when in the next moment she doesn't think it is the same thing. This occurs especially when describing the images. PR acts like she is blindfolded and cannot see well.

The cui bono is that lying kept them out of jail hence, the remaining family was saved from incarceration. PR and JR were packed and ready to go to jail when the vilified DA AH made his infamous announcement about no indictments in the murder. Governor Owens was furious.

In the interview, found at the link below, from a 12/17/2016 interview, an anonymous male GJ spoke to ABC. He states, among other things of interest, that he feels that he knows who is responsible for the crime of murder but chose not to say who publically.

[video]http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/grand-juror-killed-jonbenet-part-44248874[/video]

DeDee,
It might be a misconception, but its the implied deceit via acting that I'm trying to underline.

IMO all of those serving on the GJ know Who Did it. Us on the outside are fairly certain, i.e. 99% sure th case is RDI. If it had been PDI, I reckon someone would have leaked by now justifying it as Patsy is dead, e.g. you cannot harm the dead.

Who was Patsy lying for, if herself why did she make such a bad job of explaining away forensic evidence she had a hand in creating?

Burke and John patently know Who Did It. JR is the ringmaster when it comes to public media interviews, i.e. BR is not allowed anywhere near a microphone!

JR is taking the heat for the flashlight, and BR went back downstairs that night, so there must be some forensic evidence that underpins the R's revising events.

Other than the scripted dialog on Dr Phil, BR has nothing to say about events of that night, is he simply defending the family reputation or what?

Once JR leaves us and LW is too advanced in age to care, what will BR do? He likely knows where the skeletons are hidden, and the media will be on his case for ever, the money involved is eye watering.

DeDee,
It might be a misconception, but its the implied deceit via acting that I'm trying to underline.

IMO all of those serving on the GJ know Who Did it. Us on the outside are fairly certain, i.e. 99% sure th case is RDI. If it had been PDI, I reckon someone would have leaked by now justifying it as Patsy is dead, e.g. you cannot harm the dead.

Who was Patsy lying for, if herself why did she make such a bad job of explaining away forensic evidence she had a hand in creating?

Burke and John patently know Who Did It. JR is the ringmaster when it comes to public media interviews, i.e. BR is not allowed anywhere near a microphone!

JR is taking the heat for the flashlight, and BR went back downstairs that night, so there must be some forensic evidence that underpins the R's revising events.

Other than the scripted dialog on Dr Phil, BR has nothing to say about events of that night, is he simply defending the family reputation or what?

Once JR leaves us and LW is too advanced in age to care, what will BR do? He likely knows where the skeletons are hidden, and the media will be on his case for ever, the money involved is eye watering.

There is no might to it when it is a fact. Using the word acting implies this couple are actors. JR isn't an actor although he is well spoken and holds no fear of the camera and microphone. Practice makes perfect. JR shows his double-crossing abilities in business deals to gain control of Access Graphics and in his interrogations when he ran over FW so many times. FW has that kind of duct tape. Come on, John!

PR thought she was an actress but only in her own mind. PR, among other things, was a histrionic drama queen. Together they used hypocrisy, trickery, treachery, chicanery, duplicity, dishonesty, deception, fraud, and hypocrisy in their scheme to avoid prosecution.

If it had been PDI, I reckon someone would have leaked by now justifying it as Patsy is dead, e.g. you cannot harm the dead.

Someone meaning a grand juror member? Why would a Grand Juror leak that data when both JR and BR are still kicking in their boots? Do you opine a GJ member will come forward once JR kicks the bucket and BR is all that's left of the trois?

It is one thing to read about forensics in a book or publication. When it is your own life on the line, you can only pray any evidence is explicable in a court of law. Her typical responses included she "didn't know" or she insisted LE go back to the drawing board. Regardless of what may be stated, Patsy did not cooperate with the investigation. The GJ saw that straight away. It nullified the possibility of IDI.

Unless there was an opportunity to be braggadocio in a response, she scoffed at LEs queries. "Oh, I bought BR that knife while in Amsterdam and had his name engraved on it."
As if the knife is meant only for inscribing one's name. BR told us everything the knife could do during his post-murder recorded interview, including but not limited to, "help to tie knots better". It could also cut nylon cording.

That little revelation should not be discarded of JR handing off the flashlight and BR going downstairs should not be overlooked. JR didn't suffer any consequences by revealing the flashlight was left in BRs room. JR placed the "heat" on his son by giving him the opportunity to use it when he goes back downstairs. BR may have asked his father to leave the flashlight by his bedside.

No. It is all about the money. Well, some may argue that BR did the coming out Dr Phil Show to get in front of the CBS Special. While that may hold some truth, I feel the really big reason why BR did the show is exactly what has resulted as several huge civil lawsuits. Maybe JR wanted BR to be well-provided for financially before he passes, for how comforting to JR if BR is a millionaire in a few years, due to the worldwide exposure, which I pray falls flat.

Good question. If their plan to gather settlements is successful, then all is well that ends well. If the lawsuits are not successful in BRs favor, he may pen a book or something similar to boost his income to the style in which he has grown accustomed.

If BDI, no doubt that he forgot to consider how this would affect his father's earning potential. He didn't consider that all of the millions they possessed in 1996, would be doled over to pricey attorneys. The 401k that JR informed us that BR has was most likely started with the settlements made against the National Enquirer and other publications on BRs behalf.

John lands on his feet again. Isn't it interesting that JR lives in Moab for those who have read the Bible? His wife, since 2011, has opened a shop that carries items with his air flight business logo on them, Redtail Air Adventures.

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/RedtailAirAdventures/
Websites
https://flyredtail.com/
http://dev.flyredtail.com/2016/07/21/travel-off-the-beaten-path-with-redtail-air-adventures/
https://theaviatorswifesite.wordpress.com/tag/moab/
Images of the business and fantastic aerials
https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/redtail-air-adventures-moab

I've seen this misconception mentioned more than once that JR was mouthing the words for PR to speak. That is not accurate. Please listen to the LKL interview using headphones for John is assuring her, "It's okay." He is not helping her to say [prepared or rehearsed] words. PR knew what to say. -DeDee

Can you provide a link for video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member