Was Burke Involved # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this misconception mentioned more than once that JR was mouthing the words for PR to speak. That is not accurate. Please listen to the LKL interview using headphones for John is assuring her, "It's okay." He is not helping her to say [prepared or rehearsed] words. PR knew what to say. -DeDee

Can you provide a link for video?

Yes, tadpole. It may not be the best video but the sound quality is good in this one. One instance, is the "Keep your babies...close to you" interview, about 40 seconds in

You can hear John mumble: "It's okay" and another time he whispers "absolutely".

[video=youtube;Uo_9xrGKg1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo_9xrGKg1o[/video]

ty DeDee

found a video:
[video=youtube;jabfGCmCeMg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jabfGCmCeMg[/video]
@ 4:26

JR: It's okay.

clearly audible

ty DeDee

found a video:
[video=youtube;jabfGCmCeMg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jabfGCmCeMg[/video]
@ 4:26

JR: It's okay.

clearly audible

That is followed closely by the guest who clearly states PR's reaction stems from histrionic personality disorder. PR was a drama queen even, or more so, when under the influence of medication.

So, is it thought that BR struck JB on the head and strangled her also? Most of the time I have read that the cod was strangulation.

So, is it thought that BR struck JB on the head and strangled her also? Most of the time I have read that the cod was strangulation.

Eclipse,
He might have strangled her, leading to coma, but not killed her. Then along comes Patsy to stage the crime-scene who either deliberately ligature asphyxiates JonBenet , or does so unknowingly, leading to her death?

Kolar is BDI All, so presumably he reckons BR strangled and killed JonBenet, leaving the parents to stage what was left?

Dr Phil said on his interview with BR that JR brought the flashlight upstairs when he put BR to bed and BR said he returned back downstairs once everyone was in bed?

So patently the flashlight needed some explanation, gratis courtesy of JR, you have to wonder why BR relocated back down to the basement of all places, so I'm guessing there is some forensic evidence to directly link him?

The point being if BR is innocent why all the revision and by JR too and not from the horses mouth, i.e. BR?

Cause of Death.
The official cause of death was "asphyxia by strangulation associated with craniocerebral trauma."

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682513/The Body

JB likely would have died or remained in a vegetative state from the cranial injuries sustained except for the asphyxiation by strangulation from which she died. Typically, it takes about four minutes to strangle to death someone who does not put forward much resistance or struggling.

It may not take four full minutes to die with a patient in JBs condition of having the brain injury already present that could speed her demise from the strangulation. Maybe that is why she was knocked on the head first as it managed to keep her from fighting against the dying of the night, the coupe de gras, the strangulation.

The wrist restraints could have held JBs hands away from her attacker during the strangulation so no marks or scratches showed later. Even though JB was in dire straits after the clubbing on her head, her body would react strongly to the cord cutting off Oxygen. Her hyoid bone was not crushed. The DNA under JBs nails was degraded.

We do not know who killed Little Miss Christmas. We have favorite theories, though.

Patsy should have been nominated for an Oscar: If I were a resident of Boulder, I would tell my friends to keep your babies close to you.

Yet JR is mouthing the words for PR. On Dr Phil Burke says Dad can always see his way through a problem. Like a new version of the flashlight saga?

if the case had been JDI and JR was doing his puppet master thing, Patsy could have exposed him just before she died?

If she had good reason.

Accepting a lot of what came out of Patsy's mouth was distortions of the truth and plain lies, then cui bono? Demonstrate this and I reckon you nail the case to the floor!

Exactly! (You've been reading my old posts again!)

*snip*if the case had been JDI and JR was doing his puppet master thing, Patsy could have exposed him just before she died?*snip*

Are you serious? You expect for someone going through the process of dying from end-stage cancer to be focused on anything other than simply getting through to the next day or the next hour?

*snip*He might have strangled her, leading to coma, but not killed her. Then along comes Patsy to stage the crime-scene who either deliberately ligature asphyxiates JonBenet , or does so unknowingly, leading to her death?*snip*

1. You stated in post #317 "...and Patsy never found out until she rose to go to the airport."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?325424-Was-Burke-Involved-5/page22

According to Patsy, she woke up the morning of 26 Dec sometime between 5:30 and 6. Actually, let's make that between 5:30 and 5:51 seeing as she made the 911 call at 5:52. So, you have Patsy finding out about JonBenet and then ligature asphyxiating her within the first 21 minutes after she wakes up. Ah, but there's more. You said she may have done so unknowingly. Pray tell, how does someone unknowingly ligature asphyxiate someone? Furthermore, do you realistically think that JonBenet would have still been alive 6-8 hours after the bash to the head?

1. You stated in post #317 "...and Patsy never found out until she rose to go to the airport."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?325424-Was-Burke-Involved-5/page22

According to Patsy, she woke up the morning of 26 Dec sometime between 5:30 and 6. Actually, let's make that between 5:30 and 5:51 seeing as she made the 911 call at 5:52. So, you have Patsy finding out about JonBenet and then ligature asphyxiating her within the first 21 minutes after she wakes up. Ah, but there's more. You said she may have done so unknowingly. Pray tell, how does someone unknowingly ligature asphyxiate someone? Furthermore, do you realistically think that JonBenet would have still been alive 6-8 hours after the bash to the head?

icedtea4me,
its all theorizing and speculation on my part, thats what the forum is for.

JR and PR are adults and as such if they had been directly involved in JonBenet's demise I reckon the staging would have been bettter and more evidence would have vanished, e.g. pineapple snack, no size-12's.

There is no need to believe the R's timing of rising, I just think they arrived after the fact, the deed was mostly done and all they could do was cleanup, stage and dial 911.

The case simply looks more like BDI to me than any alternative. It could be PDI, but why would Patsy dress JonBenet in those size-12's then forget she hid the remaining pairs away?

If Patsy asphyxiated JonBenet thinking she was already dead, then at that point JonBenet was likely comatose, i.e. unresponsive, so ligature asphyxiation might pass unobserved.

Maybe it was a mercy killing dressed up as a psychotic homicide, who can tell?

*snip*
JR and PR are adults and as such if they had been directly involved in JonBenet's demise I reckon the staging would have been bettter and more evidence would have vanished, e.g. pineapple snack, no size-12's.*snip*

IMO, you see the bowl of pineapple cubes in cream as a snack that should have been cleared away. I see it as symbolism that was meant to be seen.

Dr Phil said on his interview with BR that JR brought the flashlight upstairs when he put BR to bed and BR said he returned back downstairs once everyone was in bed?

Phil: I think your dad had said he used the flashlight that night to put you to bed that night and then you snuck downstairs to play.
Burke: yeah. I had some toy I wanted to put together. I remember being downstairs after everyone was kind of in bed...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TAJER8FBVT9VK4JDP/burke-on-phil

Notice that Dr Phil is the first one to mention Burke snuck back downstairs, not Burke. This would mean that this is something John told Dr Phil and then he related it back to Burke.

For truth, I think that Burke was down with JonP in the kitchen before going back to sleep.

He was also down to eat sth at the time his parents were talking about JonP missing in the morning.

That is my opinion which was based on your opinions, BDI, PDI, JDI, RDI and these interviews I was reading in some parts in the past 2 months (12 may, an article date about the movie).

The only difference I am not joining this to a murder.
Molestation of JonP from autopsy report is not in my opinion any prove of true molestation of her too.

Was checking many theories and they are just speculations...

My sister was "molesting" me once having a little more then JonP, probably because she hear sth stupid in school...
And I was living in a small city... more a village in many aspects.
She had an older sister, an older brother, stupid girly friends in pigeons thingy with their strange mothers.
It is not so strange to hear sth about putting sth inside and did it in this age.

I was piercing my scrotum after my friend in school was speaking about hospital operation on him and some yellow stuff leaking from it.
I was not much older than her.

;-)

archieil, is your JBR FB page not successful? Is that what brings you to Websleuths to spew your intruder focus? We are not buying your allegations.

You asked one of our fellow members if they understood English. My friend, perhaps it is your language that should be in question.

:happy4th:

Today you vilified a thread by inserting absurdities about piercings that have absolutely nothing to do with the Murder of Little Miss Christmas.

:puke:

For truth, I think that Burke was down with JonP in the kitchen before going back to sleep.

He was also down to eat sth at the time his parents were talking about JonP missing in the morning.

That is my opinion which was based on your opinions, BDI, PDI, JDI, RDI and these interviews I was reading in some parts in the past 2 months (12 may, an article date about the movie).

The only difference I am not joining this to a murder.
Molestation of JonP from autopsy report is not in my opinion any prove of true molestation of her too.

Was checking many theories and they are just speculations...

My sister was "molesting" me once having a little more then JonP, probably because she hear sth stupid in school...
And I was living in a small city... more a village in many aspects.
She had an older sister, an older brother, stupid girly friends in pigeons thingy with their strange mothers.
It is not so strange to hear sth about putting sth inside and did it in this age.

I was piercing my scrotum after my friend in school was speaking about hospital operation on him and some yellow stuff leaking from it.
I was not much older than her.

;-)

archieil,
Hello there. We dont do JonBenet Intruder Theories on this forum. So do not expect a great response.

You should try and find a forum that will entertain an IDI approach. have you searched Reddit.com or Google Search. You are likely to find a forum on one of these sites that suit your native langauge and allow you to deal with the abuse issues inherent in this case.

Asking makes miracles.

It appears after my question he understands and is able to read the thing which he earlier was sure is unreadable...

I had constructed a theory like 10 years ago that most of the mob on the world is unable to read or write anything without something which can be called "prayers".
I will not take over this thread to my old theory about people who are stealing things from some god trash to show self as brilliant. :)

Phil: I think your dad had said he used the flashlight that night to put you to bed that night and then you snuck downstairs to play.
Burke: yeah. I had some toy I wanted to put together. I remember being downstairs after everyone was kind of in bed...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TAJER8FBVT9VK4JDP/burke-on-phil

Notice that Dr Phil is the first one to mention Burke snuck back downstairs, not Burke. This would mean that this is something John told Dr Phil and then he related it back to Burke.

icedtea4me,
I agree. Looks like Master Puppeteer JR was running the show from behind the curtains. Even Dr Phil evades any potential liability by citing JR said, etc.

Its likely that BR is banned from doing public interviews of any nature, probably due to him slipping up and spilling the beans.

So when he does appear on Network TV, JR tells him what to say, and has it vetted via LW. So Dr Phils BR interview was all scripted from beginning to end, they probably had a few dry runs also, thats standard practise.

JR has changed events so the R's can explain away any forensic evidence, e.g. BR's Penknife: Oh I left that when I went to play with my toy; Flashlight: Oh I used that to go back downstairs after everyone was in bed.

The R's are probably future proofing their defense against any awkward questions?

archieil,
Hello there. We dont do JonBenet Intruder Theories on this forum. So do not expect a great response.

You should try and find a forum that will entertain an IDI approach. have you searched Reddit.com or Google Search. You are likely to find a forum on one of these sites that suit your native langauge and allow you to deal with the abuse issues inherent in this case.

The Christmass time when Big Bad Burke was born.

Rosemary's Baby in the nutshell.

The Christmass time when Big Bad Burke was born.

Rosemary's Baby in the nutshell.

archieil,
Sure, could also be a plot from a Ken Kesey novel where someone has taken too much Acid, or a Charles Manson conspiracy from behind bars, you should read Helter Skelter. lots of clues in that book.

Some people think Patsy was mentally unhinged and a combination of stress and pill popping pushed her over the edge, even acting out some internal fantasy whereby JonBenet became a sacrificial lamb, in the Christian sense?

archieil,
Sure, could also be a plot from a Ken Kesey novel where someone has taken too much Acid, or a Charles Manson conspiracy from behind bars, you should read Helter Skelter. lots of clues in that book.

Some people think Patsy was mentally unhinged and a combination of stress and pill popping pushed her over the edge, even acting out some internal fantasy whereby JonBenet became a sacrificial lamb, in the Christian sense?

I was PDI at the beginning.

Knowing only an article, BDI, PDI mostly in it and few additional facts.
Taking some medicines and stressing herself in so many aspects...

BDI theories stink for me. I put my time in this case because of BDIs theories.
I said reasons why I am against BDI to Jameson and I hope this stinking source is not the only reason BDI arrived in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member