Was Burke involved in JB's death?

• Burke was involved in the death of JBR

Votes: 377 59.6%
  • Burke was totally uninvolved in her death

Votes: 256 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNOW I read somewhere that the cops found blood on the gown but I can't recall where and if the source was credible,can someone pls help?

madeleine,
The information arose from a screen capture of the DNA analysis results. Where it cited the gown and a bloodstain and stated it had been identified as belonging to JonBenet.

2 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, she looked

3 very, like someone had very carefully placed her

4 on the blanket, wrapped the blanket around her

5 to keep her warm.

Okay, this has ALWAYS baffled me. I just find it kind of weird that she was wrapped in a blanket yet her arms are straight up above her head... was the blanket just around her torso or what? How can you connect with the killer wanting to keep her wrong if she's wrapped that way? I'm so confused.

2 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, she looked

3 very, like someone had very carefully placed her

4 on the blanket, wrapped the blanket around her

5 to keep her warm.

Okay, this has ALWAYS baffled me. I just find it kind of weird that she was wrapped in a blanket yet her arms are straight up above her head... was the blanket just around her torso or what? How can you connect with the killer wanting to keep her wrong if she's wrapped that way? I'm so confused.

AD0086,
Yes, she was wrapped similar to wrapping a baby up, papoose style, except here the top and bottom was open. JR was possibly being disingenuous here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter-mother-failed-report-alleged-assault.html

Interesting.....

An 11-year-old Oklahoma boy and his mother have been arrested after the boy allegedly raped his 6-year-old sister and the mother failed to report the incident, according to authorities.
Police made the arrests on Friday afternoon after an Oklahoma Department of Human Services worker received a tip about the alleged assault and interviewed family members.
The 6-year-old girl told the human services worker that she was in her bedroom doing homework on Wednesday when her brother and a 7-year-old cousin asked her to pull her pants off, according to a police report obtained by MailOnline.

more below:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...led-report-alleged-assault.html#ixzz2NMfMFKeH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

madeleine,
The information arose from a screen capture of the DNA analysis results. Where it cited the gown and a bloodstain and stated it had been identified as belonging to JonBenet.

Steve Thomas said under oath that he knew of no blood found on the gown. As far as the DNA, I would think that most young girl's night gowns have a speck of their blood somewhere. The misconception seems to be that there was a visible blood stain suggesting that JBR had worn the gown or someone used it to wipe her the night of her murder.

Q. There was a Barbie nightgown found in the wine cellar where JonBenet Ramsey's body was found, right?

A. Right.

Q. Was there any evidence obtained from that nightgown?

A. Not that I'm aware of prior to departing August of '98.

Q. There was no fiber evidence that you're aware of that was found on that
nightgown?

A. Not that Detective Trujillo shared with me.

Q. Was there any blood evidence found on that nightgown?

A. Not that I'm aware of.

Q. Any hair evidence found on that nightgown, to your knowledge, firsthand or secondhand?

----------------------------------------------------------

"Then the staging continued to make it look like a kidnapping. Patsy tied the girl's wrists in front, not in" the "back, for otherwise the arms would not have been in the overhead position. But with a fifteen-inch length of cord between the wrists and the knot tied loosely over the clothing, there was no way such a binding would have restrained a live child. It was a symbolic act to make it appear the child had been bound."

"Patsy took considerable time with her daughter, wrapping her carefully in the blanket and leaving her with a favorite pink nightgown. As the FBI had told us, a stranger would not have taken such care."

http://www.acandyrose.com/09212001Depo-SteveThomas.htm

Steve Thomas said under oath that he knew of no blood found on the gown. As far as the DNA, I would think that most young girl's night gowns have a speck of their blood somewhere. The misconception seems to be that there was a visible blood stain suggesting that JBR had worn the gown or someone used it to wipe her the night of her murder.

Q. There was a Barbie nightgown found in the wine cellar where JonBenet Ramsey's body was found, right?

A. Right.

Q. Was there any evidence obtained from that nightgown?

A. Not that I'm aware of prior to departing August of '98.

Q. There was no fiber evidence that you're aware of that was found on that
nightgown?

A. Not that Detective Trujillo shared with me.

Q. Was there any blood evidence found on that nightgown?

Q. Any hair evidence found on that nightgown, to your knowledge, firsthand or secondhand?

----------------------------------------------------------

"Then the staging continued to make it look like a kidnapping. Patsy tied the girl's wrists in front, not in" the "back, for otherwise the arms would not have been in the overhead position. But with a fifteen-inch length of cord between the wrists and the knot tied loosely over the clothing, there was no way such a binding would have restrained a live child. It was a symbolic act to make it appear the child had been bound."

"Patsy took considerable time with her daughter, wrapping her carefully in the blanket and leaving her with a favorite pink nightgown. As the FBI had told us, a stranger would not have taken such care."

http://www.acandyrose.com/09212001Depo-SteveThomas.htm

WhereAreTheyNow,
mmm, now there are some exceptionally intelligent people who follow WS, who I am certain can distnguish between an absence of evidence, and a legal requirement not to reveal it.

Most revealing is that Burke Ramsey's touch dna was found on the nightgown, not in any manner conclusive or a smoking gun, but the import that it carries will not be lost on many WS followers.

ST's answers cannot be taken to mean that there WAS no evidence of the type he was asked about. We also have to remember that after he left the case he was no longer "in the loop" and was not given further information on or access to any additional evidence that was found after that time.

So they arrested Leila Fowler's 12-year-old brother for her murder. He stabbed her 21 times. It took 15 days for LE to make an arrest in that case. Of course, I thought of this case. Any comparisons or contrasts we can make?

So they arrested Leila Fowler's 12-year-old brother for her murder. He stabbed her 21 times. It took 15 days for LE to make an arrest in that case. Of course, I thought of this case. Any comparisons or contrasts we can make?

he was smart enough to call 911 and then make up an intruder story...we should never underestimate someone because of his age....
people are shocked because they seemed very close...one thing mentioned by PR a few times,he couldn't have done it,they were so close...

I haven't been following Ahlittia's case. What are the similarities between the two cases? Just that both girls were supposedly abducted from their beds and killed by a family member, not an intruder? Are there little details they have in common?

There was a little girl in Texas, found murdered in a tarp, named Alanna Gallagher. LE hasn't released COD yet, but she was bound and gagged. Her father also worked for Lockheed Martin. There's some speculation that Alanna died accidentally or unintentionally and it was covered up. LE collected water samples from the hot tub of her house, along with Alanna's bathing suit and chlorine products. There's a lot of similar theories between the two cases. Such as in both cases, people wonder if there were other people at the house that day/night who were involved. And in both cases, you have people who think it was a predator. Alanna's parents were involved in polyandry, so unconventional lifestyle, and the R's had their pageants. So yeah, Alanna's case is only getting some local coverage so it makes me realize just how significant JonBenet's pageant footage and wealth of the family was to all the media attention her case received.

I haven't been following Ahlittia's case. What are the similarities between the two cases? Just that both girls were supposedly abducted from their beds and killed by a family member, not an intruder? Are there little details they have in common?

There was a little girl in Texas, found murdered in a tarp, named Alanna Gallagher. LE hasn't released COD yet, but she was bound and gagged. Her father also worked for Lockheed Martin. There's some speculation that Alanna died accidentally or unintentionally and it was covered up. LE collected water samples from the hot tub of her house, along with Alanna's bathing suit and chlorine products. There's a lot of similar theories between the two cases. Such as in both cases, people wonder if there were other people at the house that day/night who were involved. And in both cases, you have people who think it was a predator. Alanna's parents were involved in polyandry, so unconventional lifestyle, and the R's had their pageants. So yeah, Alanna's case is only getting some local coverage so it makes me realize just how significant JonBenet's pageant footage and wealth of the family was to all the media attention her case received.

well,she was a cute beautiful 6years old
parents were last to see her alive when she was put to bed
stepdad reported her missing in the morning
missing blanket
the fact that she was found near the end of the apartment complex where she lived is pretty telling ,it wasn't an outside job IMO
the nephew (20) is a suspect (he has a criminal record) but it's too early to tell IMO

Alanna's case is so horrible....too horrible for me to follow it now :(

well,she was a cute beautiful 6years old
parents were last to see her alive when she was put to bed
stepdad reported her missing in the morning
missing blanket
the fact that she was found near the end of the apartment complex where she lived is pretty telling ,it wasn't an outside job IMO
the nephew (20) is a suspect (he has a criminal record) but it's too early to tell IMO

Was the nephew staying at the home that night?

I didn't see the articles about the hot tub or the speculation that she died accidentally and it was covered up, and would be interested if you had a link(s). TIA!

I did some reading up on the Alanna Gallagher case. Very interesting. So she's 6 yrs old, dad works for Lockheed Martin, she was tortured before the murder (and most likely raped), found naked except for purple underpants, found bound and gagged, "unconventional" sexual lifestyle of the parents (as was rumored about the Rs). Why does all this ring a very familiar bell?

Does this sound familiar?
"But, as was said throughout the service, she's now in a better place."
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sl...-Alanna-Gallagher-Laid-to-Rest-215053131.html

Or this one?
"The FBI is now offering $10,000 for information that helps catch the "monster" who abducted the tiny student from her parents' home."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...nna-gallagher-article-1.1389968#ixzz2ZEjKhtPs

"Father pleads for justice"
http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Fa...-dead-under-tarp-close-to-home-214468301.html

The mother is into witchcraft, trolls the internet for sexual partners, has a second "husband" that is actually Alanna's father, yet they attend Calvary Lutheran church? What's wrong with this picture? I'm more than certain that the Lutheran church would highly disapprove of the "family's" lifestyle and beliefs.

No one saw her from noon on, her "dad" didn't start looking for her until after 5pm, she's found dead at 7:30 pm, and "dad" doesn't report her missing until 9:15pm? Yeah...ok. This story stinks as bad as the R's story did, and the similarities are more than can be overlooked IMO.

I didn't see the articles about the hot tub or the speculation that she died accidentally and it was covered up, and would be interested if you had a link(s). TIA!

I did some reading up on the Alanna Gallagher case. Very interesting. So she's 6 yrs old, dad works for Lockheed Martin, she was tortured before the murder (and most likely raped), found naked except for purple underpants, found bound and gagged, "unconventional" sexual lifestyle of the parents (as was rumored about the Rs). Why does all this ring a very familiar bell?

Does this sound familiar?
"But, as was said throughout the service, she's now in a better place."
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sl...-Alanna-Gallagher-Laid-to-Rest-215053131.html

Or this one?
"The FBI is now offering $10,000 for information that helps catch the "monster" who abducted the tiny student from her parents' home."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...nna-gallagher-article-1.1389968#ixzz2ZEjKhtPs

"Father pleads for justice"
http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Fa...-dead-under-tarp-close-to-home-214468301.html

The mother is into witchcraft, trolls the internet for sexual partners, has a second "husband" that is actually Alanna's father, yet they attend Calvary Lutheran church? What's wrong with this picture? I'm more than certain that the Lutheran church would highly disapprove of the "family's" lifestyle and beliefs.

No one saw her from noon on, her "dad" didn't start looking for her until after 5pm, she's found dead at 7:30 pm, and "dad" doesn't report her missing until 9:15pm? Yeah...ok. This story stinks as bad as the R's story did, and the similarities are more than can be overlooked IMO.

Doesn't this case have its own thread?

I started a thread a couple of years ago to discuss other cases. I made a post in there just now about Alanna's case if anyone wants to compare the two cases:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9674644#post9674644"]What others cases interest you as much as JBR's? - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I read through this thread.. And still feel the same.
I feel this crime was done by an intruder and that the family had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Every few months, I get a bug about it and read more and look more and read more and go over evidence.. Try and find the source and come back to the same thing,

Intruder.

Not Burke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads