was Deb's brother there that night ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wth? I'm simply astounded by all the carp that has come out in the past two days. I think we are being played....especially on this one.

BBM: I think so too.. I think DB did this all by her lil ol' self, and this is her defense team in action...

The one thing I know about this case, is we don't know nothin' 'bout this case.

Give me a break, really. If this is true, that the brother was sleeping at the house, and this is the first the public has heard about it? ?? REALLY?

So EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING that LE hasn't put this information out there, for the public to offer tips.

How do we know it's the first time LE heard about it? The Brother confirmed in that story that DB had drank a lot. I find it impossible that the police did not know he was there. The question is, why is that info being released now? And so casually, like we already knew he was there?? So odd!!

IIRC...this brother is not 21 yet. If he admits he got drunk on the box of wine and whatever other alcohol DB may have had that night.....DB can be in a whole lot of trouble. LE could arrest her on the spot. For all we know there may have been other minors drinking there also.
I think we're gonna see a lot more dancing around of the brother sleeping vs passed out.

Keep in mind that people do tend to embellish stories after the fact. This is a known fact in psychology. It's not deliberate, but if a witness get additional information later, they can incorporate it into their actual memory. There are dozens of articles where researchers have deliberately planted false memories, and most people will not only repeat the false info, but they adamantly believe it to be true.

MW may have heard so much about the stolen phones now that it got worked into her story. Till we hear it from LE, I am skeptical.

Here's something very telling for me....there's an enormous reward for Lisa or information leading to the conviction of the perp....so why isn't this chick falling all over herself to figure out who answered her phone and why. I'd be getting answers, but she just seems not to know or care. Bullllllchips.

I didn't say you called her a liar. In fact I specifically said that it was "not directed at you". :)

yes-I understand that..I was just trying to make it clear that I thought it was a DF move-sorry for the confusion!!!

Just MOO regarding "man-carrying-a-baby".. From what I remember of mine being babies, a stranger awakening and carrying a barely clothed baby out into the cold would result in a screaming, crying child. No one has mentioned the child making a sound have they?
If that "baby" made any noise I would think it would be a bark.

I don't believe anyone would get into any trouble if a 20 year old was drinking alcohol at home in the state of MO. According to wikipedia MO doesn't specifically prohibit consumption of alcohol by minors (although they can't buy alcohol like in all other states).

:waitasec: Gee ... how "convenient" ... seems to me that DB is trying to establish an "alibi" ...

So out of "no where" we are hearing this "story" that DB's "brother" just happened to be at the house the night Baby Lisa went "missing" and when DB "alleges" she was "drunk" ... oh, and the brother was "sleeping" ...

Sounds like she is setting up a "defense strategy" to include a "witness" ...

On the other hand ... maybe her brother was there ... but WHY did DB not mention this in her interview -- that her brother was there when she was "allegedly" drunk ?

MOO MOO MOO ...

http://www.senate.mo.gov/05info/bts_web/Bill.aspx?SessionType=r&BillID=18446
SECTION 311.310 - OPEN HOUSE PARTIES - ALLOWING MINORS TO DRINK - Currently, this section states that any person, except a parent or guardian, who procures for, sells, or gives away, or otherwise supplies alcohol to minor is guilty of a misdemeanor.

In addition to the current provisions, this act prohibits any owner, occupant, or other person or legal entity with a lawful right to the use and enjoyment of any real or personal property from knowingly allowing a minor to drink or knowingly failing to stop a minor from drinking on such property, unless the person is the minor's parent or guardian. Violation of this provision is a Class B misdemeanor.

Kansas City, MO (CNN) - An uncle of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met with police for about two hours Tuesday.

He's the brother of the baby's mother, Debbie Bradley.

He was with Bradley October third, the night before her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains.

The family believes a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

Police still want to re-interview the parents.

http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/283...-police?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I'm just at the beginning of this thread, but the way the article is worded, it certainly sounds like the brother was there that night.

The only way the brother would know how much wine his sister consumed would be if he personally observed her drinking it. He may have had a glass or two with her and the neighbor. It also appears the brother was sleeping there that night, as it states that someone kidnapped Lisa "while the dad was out working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out."

I had him giving his addy as the Irwin house but had no idea he was actually living there at them time of the crime. Why didn't either parent mention there was someone else in the home when they were interviewed?

What kind of game is being played here? A baby missing and the parents don't mention that PN was there? I believe nothing that comes out of DB's mouth. I might also add JI to my conclusion.

I always found it odd that the brother just dropped her and her wine off and left. We have heard two stories now about JI. One, was that he was there between jobs and another that says he wasn't there and a neighbor was watching the kids while they went on the wine run. I'm betting neither are true.

You know, Ashley also claims that DB bought the wine for a family event. Wonder what even this might be. Monday? It only comes once a week?

I don't believe anyone would get into any trouble if a 20 year old was drinking alcohol at home in the state of MO. According to wikipedia MO doesn't specifically prohibit consumption of alcohol by minors (although they can't buy alcohol like in all other states).

Man...the laws here in Pa are strict about that. You get in huge trouble for supplying to minors....

I feel sure LE knew from the beginning that PN was living there. All the neighbors knew so it would have been hard for DB to hide it. DB probably feels very protective of her little brother tried to keep him out of the media frenzy. I don't find it odd that she didn't talk about him to the media.

This does however make me wonder. Moto guy IDed someone "from the neighborhood" according to HLN. PN definitely doesn't look 30 to 40 yrs old though.

I feel sure LE knew from the beginning that PN was living there. All the neighbors knew so it would have been hard for DB to hide it. DB probably feels very protective of her little brother tried to keep him out of the media frenzy. I don't find it odd that she didn't talk about him to the media.

This does however make me wonder. Moto guy IDed someone "from the neighborhood" according to HLN. PN definitely doesn't look 30 to 40 yrs old though.

Maybe he was living in <modsnip> and not DBs....

You know, Ashley also claims that DB bought the wine for a family event. Wonder what even this might be. Monday? It only comes once a week?

Hey, If I got drunk with my brother, I would call it a family event.:floorlaugh:

If it is your kin, it's pretty lax in the south IME. When I was underage and married, my husband could legally buy me alcohol at home and in restaurants in the state of TX. Restaurants weren't required to honor this exception, but they could.

Well, Jeremy should know if his fiancee's brother was living at the house, that's for sure. If his fiancee was honest about that night to him initially, he would also know if that brother was in the house or not that night. So, why this comment:

"The main problem I think that we're facing is that everybody (else) has an alibi," Irwin said. "I was at work. I've been cleared. All these other people we were worried about ... the FBI said they've been cleared. The only one you can't clear is the mother that's at home when it happens 'cause there's nobody else there."

http://www.news-leader.com/article/...olice-tell-mom-missing-Missouri-baby-You-did-

Either PN wasn't in the house or Jeremy was not aware that he was there - days after the fact. :waitasec:

Where did Ashley say this? I'd like to read what else she has to say about it. She says very little on her FB. She seems very decent to me - the families don't seem all that closed, JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay