was Deb's brother there that night ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Jeremy should know if his fiancee's brother was living at the house, that's for sue. If his wife was honest about that night to him initially, he would also know if that brother was in the house or not that night. So, why this comment:

"The main problem I think that we're facing is that everybody (else) has an alibi," Irwin said. "I was at work. I've been cleared. All these other people we were worried about ... the FBI said they've been cleared. The only one you can't clear is the mother that's at home when it happens 'cause there's nobody else there."

http://www.news-leader.com/article/...olice-tell-mom-missing-Missouri-baby-You-did-

Either PN wasn't in the house or Jeremy was not aware that he was there - days after the fact. :waitasec:
I think it is as Deann said on the daily news thread - this was reported in one article from a small town paper and was probably a mistake.

Great catch on the quote, thanks :)

Well, Jeremy should know if his fiancee's brother was living at the house, that's for sue. If his wife was honest about that night to him initially, he would also know if that brother was in the house or not that night. So, why this comment:

"The main problem I think that we're facing is that everybody (else) has an alibi," Irwin said. "I was at work. I've been cleared. All these other people we were worried about ... the FBI said they've been cleared. The only one you can't clear is the mother that's at home when it happens 'cause there's nobody else there."

http://www.news-leader.com/article/...olice-tell-mom-missing-Missouri-baby-You-did-

Either PN wasn't in the house or Jeremy was not aware that he was there - days after the fact. :waitasec:

Maybe PN was asleep in the camper and had company for an alibi. That would leave DB in the house alone.

BBM: she doesn't know the Irwins.. that doesn't mean she don't know DB's family.... so maybe she is telling the truth:crazy:

Someone, somewhere (maybe BS??) said that she was acquainted with a family member..or something along those lines. But I took it as a distant family member. Oh speculation ..

Where did Ashley say this? I'd like to read what else she has to say about it. She says very little on her FB. She seems very decent to me - the families don't seem all that closed, JMO.

Oh man, please don't ask me for a link. :crazy:

Found this one, but t doesn't specify Ashley as saying it. Although I did see another report that said she was the one who said it. This was when she was acting as spokesperson.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15676197/video-shows-lisas-mom?clienttype=printable

Maybe PN was asleep in the camper and had company for an alibi. That would leave DB in the house alone.

But, the brother says he was passed out, yet he also confirms that Debbi was passed out. So, he had to see her passed out in the house (unless Debbi passed out in the trailer). If he has an alibi guest for the time before he passed out, that should be interesting...

I don't think it's known for sure if he stayed in the house or the trailer (or if just spent this one night there). Looks like PN lived there, but it sure hasn't been offered up by anyone in the family. Why not?

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but in the article about the brother being questioned, it says he said DB had drunk enough TO pass out, but never really said she DID pass out. More word salad...

It's MW. If you click on the link it takes you to the article.

Is that new info? I would automatically assume (ugh lol) that they would if a call was made from a family phone to it. And I have to wonder if that wasn't the brothers phone? Reported as a phone that was taken from the B/I home though. Oh my!!

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but in the article about the brother being questioned, it says he said DB had drunk enough TO pass out, but never really said she DID pass out. More word salad...

Either way, he had to be at the house that night to know how much she drank and/or if she passed out. That's a pretty big detail not to have been mentioned in the family's statements. Who was living or staying overnight at the house (inside or in the trailer) when a child disappears from that house is not a minor point or something that just gets overlooked. We know about a stray kitten being there, but not the baby's uncle? Seems to me like it was a secret and I don't understand why. It makes me suspicious. JMO...

IIRC...this brother is not 21 yet. If he admits he got drunk on the box of wine and whatever other alcohol DB may have had that night.....DB can be in a whole lot of trouble. LE could arrest her on the spot. For all we know there may have been other minors drinking there also.
I think we're gonna see a lot more dancing around of the brother sleeping vs passed out.

I think feeding her underage brother alcohol is the least of LE's worries. JMO

IIRC...this brother is not 21 yet. If he admits he got drunk on the box of wine and whatever other alcohol DB may have had that night.....DB can be in a whole lot of trouble. LE could arrest her on the spot. For all we know there may have been other minors drinking there also.
I think we're gonna see a lot more dancing around of the brother sleeping vs passed out.

I wonder if a deal was made with the LE. You tell us what happened and we won't slap you with a minor drinking charge. Then again, they have no proof he drank, only what he said, so that is probably a moot point. He may have been there but took off before LE arrived. JMO

Either way, he had to be at the house that night to know how much she drank and/or if she passed out. That's a pretty big detail not to have been mentioned in the family's statements. Who was living or staying overnight at the house (inside or in the trailer) when a child disappears from that house is not a minor point or something that just gets overlooked. We know about a stray kitten being there, but not the baby's uncle? Seems to me like it was a secret and I don't understand why. It makes me suspicious. JMO...

Well said, and I agree. IMO this new information re: the brother being there that night changes everything. What to believe??? Who to believe??? Where is Lisa??? :pullhair:

Can someone tell me if we're allowed to 'sleuth' the brother now? Is he consider a case player yet?

I really think the key here is the neighbor and we have no idea what she told LE.

It is begining to sound like alot more than 2 friends on a stoop getting drunk was happening around the house that night. The witnesses that seen the man with the baby but at different times all describe the man wearing the same white t-shirt and pants and carrying a baby with very little clothing. The first siting seen by the wife first out her window of the house, then by her husband in his car showed the direction of this man with the baby headed toward the direction of the house Jersey took care of and that lead to the dumpster at the townhome apt.'s that was on fire, then this would of been also a good pathway to the street to the gas station and to the exit that the second witness on the motorcycle seen a man carrying a baby cladly dressed. Then there's the picture of the blob guy in a white t-shirt looking like he's coming out of the woods. The only person of interest that I see in this story that seems to be a criminal of opportunity is Jersey, he even took someone's dog maybe in hoping the owner's might give him a reward for finding and returning him. So if he happened to come by the party that night on the porch, in his mind he could of seen all kind of opportunity's to get what he wanted from the home, knowing they were all getting to drunk to pay alot of attention to him scoping out their place. He may of been there close to the time they went to bed and waited for the prefect time they would more than likely be passed out to make his move. I can see him wanting the phones, I heard you can sell those to some pawn shops. He could of even thought he would kidnapp baby Lisa, maybe someone else is helping him hide her, thinking he might get a big reward when he comes strolling in with her and making up a story where he found baby lisa, but I heard from one reporter thats he's been in jail for 3 weeks, so he doesn't get to see that happen because now he is a big person of interest in this case. I just pray Baby lisa is still out there and can be brought home, esp. if Jersey took her to someone else to help hide her. The police finally took the dumpster that was on fire that night, so hopefully they will find some good info. on this case.

Can someone tell me if we're allowed to 'sleuth' the brother now? Is he consider a case player yet?

Reading between the lines, the media is placing him at the scene of the house the night that LI disappeared. So yes I consider him an act in the circus. JMO though!

And maybe the "company" was the "woman cheating on her husband" JI referred to in an interview. Was the brother supposed to be watching the kids so DB could drink? But instead went to the camper with his "company?"

not even an opinion, just a question....

This case is sounding worse than a bad episode of the Jerry Springer Show! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member