was Deb's brother there that night ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
----------the "" article above isn't too reliable IMO ( for one thing she has "jersey" IN JAIL the day lisa was reported missing ( so she's only off by 10 days there....)

-----------------she's got the uncle "passed out"-----------( the original article that began this thread had him "sleeping". ) ETC.

-----------------and -------it's just someone's blog article.

..just sayin'

I thought we weren't suppose to link to blogs, only MSM articles???

Personally, I don't think DB or JI have any obligation to share any info with anyone except LE and whoever else THEY choose to tell. There is NO way that LE did not have this info ~IMO~ so if it was in any way pertinent, why didn't they share it??? If you ask me LE is hiding a whole lot more that will be casually thrown out at us whenever it's convenient for them.

I totally agree. At this point. IMO ;)

The article doesn't say one word about PN being at the I/B home!

Interesting. This is like a who done it novel where no story of events is told twice.

No mention of the brother being there. Did you catch the part about the nursery door being shut but found open by J?

OK so I finally got through reading all 10 pages...

What I want now is for JVM to bring back that neighbor she had on her show tonight back and ask about whether PN was living at the Irwin home. With all the reporters camped out in KC I just find it hard to believe this is the first we have heard of it in a month's time.

OK.So now we have brother there..I'll bet he says-he is the one who called MW-Not DB!And why oh why did DB not say in any of her interviews,my brother was there-he can tell you I was drunk..I am not believing this story-not for a minute!!! He is trying to save her with this story-Neither DB or JI ever mentioned he was there!!

This is SO bizzare. Not that the brother was there, but that I'm reading for the first time tonight that he was.

In every interview of the Bradley/Irwins it's been discussed how the dad comes home, notices all these bizarre things, sees DB and her son (which now has turned into sons) in bed with invisi-kitty, and not one mention of the brother.

Did they wake the brother up? Where was brother sleeping? Did he help aid in the search? Ya know, important stuff like that.

If you can mention invisi-kitty in the house, why can't you mention another human being -- a real life bonafide possible widness?

MOO

Mel

Originally Posted by TJGirl
The Kansas City Star:
"Bradley put Lisa in her crib about 6:40 p.m., while Brando headed to a store to purchase liquor for herself.
Brando returned to the Irwin home about 7 p.m. and sat on the front stoop with Bradley."

Here's that link:
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...cal-night.html

WHA? A 5 litre box o' wine wasn't enough for the 2 of them? She had to go to the store to buy her own booze?

Is that on video somewhere? I'd sure like to see it!

MOO

Mel

The Kansas City Star:
"Bradley put Lisa in her crib about 6:40 p.m., while Brando headed to a store to purchase liquor for herself.
Brando returned to the Irwin home about 7 p.m. and sat on the front stoop with Bradley."

Here's that link:
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html

Thanks! One of the best layed out articles I have seen on the whole picture of what happened that night.

Sounds like there was a time between about 6:40 and 7:00 pm when DB was there at the house alone.

It's MW. If you click on the link it takes you to the article.

Inneresting that after MW appeared in the MSM that LE marched over and said "give me that phone". That's good!

Who's gonna come out of the woodwork next?

Was it not mentioned somewhere, and I have NO idea where, that DB's brother was living in the camper behind the house? Maybe that is where he was sleeping and not actually IN the house?

I was just about to come and post the same question Cher

The article info supposedly comes from
"a source familiar with the family’s recollection of events from Oct. 3 and 4."

The article mentions he left but not that he ever came back. So if he didn't how did he end up so knowledgeable about DB's drinking and where was he sleeping?

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cXBbU0cX

He could have slept in the camper but if he did it's strange that JI ran to the neighbor's house to ask her if Lisa was there but there is no mention that anybody thought to wake up the bro and ask him if he knows where Lisa is.

With what was released tonight, now reread these articles and what Mr. Thompson said. Remember that Mr. Thompson positively identified someone and it was NOT Jersey. Notice that Mr. Thompson does NOT say that the man carrying the semi-naked baby at 4 am was bald.

"[At] 4 a.m., 45 degrees, baby don't have a coat or nothing and this guy is walking down the street and I thought it was kind of weird," Thompson said.
He thought the sight was so unusual that he recalled considering offering the man and baby a ride home, but couldn't because he was on his motorcycle. He later reported what he saw to police and told ABC News he is convinced the baby was Lisa.
Thompson described the man as around 5-feet-7, between 140 and 150 pounds and in his late 30s or early 40s.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-li...d=14786129

"Yesterday they showed me a paper with six pictures on it," Thompson said. "And I picked out the man they had been showing pictures of."
The man in the photograph has been questioned by the police several times..........."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ba...gh-questions-parents/story?id=14810300&page=2

Was it not mentioned somewhere, and I have NO idea where, that DB's brother was living in the camper behind the house? Maybe that is where he was sleeping and not actually IN the house?

If the brother was out back, then why did DB say she was afraid to go out bck for fear of what she would find? What's so skeery out there...if not the brother?

:waitasec:

Source:

Deborah Bradley also made a weird statement to the police that she was afraid to search behind the home, because she was "afraid of what she might find."

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...e-grim-discovery-inside-the-irwin-family-home

This is SO bizzare. Not that the brother was there, but that I'm reading for the first time tonight that he was.

In every interview of the Bradley/Irwins it's been discussed how the dad comes home, notices all these bizarre things, sees DB and her son (which now has turned into sons) in bed with invisi-kitty, and not one mention of the brother.

Did they wake the brother up? Where was brother sleeping? Did he help aid in the search? Ya know, important stuff like that.

If you can mention invisi-kitty in the house, why can't you mention another human being -- a real life bonafide possible widness?

MOO

Mel
The clothes were burned around 2:30 am and at 4:00 am a 30-40 year old, 5'8" man NOT described as bald (and NOT identified as Jersey, but positively identified as another "player' in this investigation) was seen with a semi-naked baby three miles away. Deb's brother may not have been in Jeremy's house when Jeremy arrived home and the search for Lisa began.

The Kansas City Star:

Here's that link:
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html

The way I'm reading it, it sounds as though the 'source' is SB, but that could just be my interpretation. Nowhere else in MSM have I seen an account of the neighbor going to the store at that time.

What I do find interesting, in light of these recent articles insinuating DB's brother was there sleeping....is this bit from the article:

About 5 p.m., Netz and Bradley returned from the store. Netz soon left.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cXRkuZkN

Whomever the actual source was, be it SB or someone else in the know, they don't place the brother as being there up until the time SB left and DB went to bed...or when JI returned home.

In all media interviews that the Bradley/Irwins have done where they tell the story of JI's return home and DB waking up...they run around the house yelling out Lisa's name. Even the boys wake up and do the same. They search the house...and then JI runs across the street. It would make zero sense not to include running out back to check the camper or wake up DBs brother to ask about baby before heading to SB's house to check for baby.

Something is definitely wrong here.

Wait a sec. Are we to assume LE did not interview all family members that night or shortly thereafter especially this brother who was caught on video buying wine that day with his sister? He voluntarily shows up at the police station to give his version of what happened that night? Is this for real?

What the ?????

I'm not surprised to learn DB's brother may have been in the house that night. Since the lights were on and the door unlocked, I figured a family member came in with a key, turned on lights, and left without locking up. An intruder would keep the lights off.

But I don't think a family member would steal the phones. The missing phones look like an intruder. So I think there was also a burglar/thief in the house that night. Came in with the family member, or after? Or both? No idea. But I think the thief made a rash decision to take the baby. I hate to think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971