was Deb's brother there that night ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a sec. Are we to assume LE did not interview all family members that night or shortly thereafter especially this brother who was caught on video buying wine that day with his sister? He voluntarily shows up at the police station to give his version of what happened that night? Is this for real?

What the ?????

I guess we don't know. I'm sure they wanted to interview everyone ASAP but maybe he refused. My bet is that LE interviewed him but they might have found out that his account didn't jive with all the other info and are seeking to hear the truth now.

I wonder if someone at MW's house said they'd got a call from the brother at 8.30.

Geez..the list of possible suspects keeps growing.

Who's next? Soon we'll have the entire neighbourhood somehow involved.

Wait a sec. Are we to assume LE did not interview all family members that night or shortly thereafter especially this brother who was caught on video buying wine that day with his sister? He voluntarily shows up at the police station to give his version of what happened that night? Is this for real?

What the ?????

I'm assuming they interviewed him earlier and this was a follow-up. IMO

I guess we don't know. I'm sure they wanted to interview everyone ASAP but maybe he refused. My bet is that LE interviewed him but they might have found out that his account didn't jive with all the other info and are seeking to hear the truth now.

I wonder if someone at MW's house said they'd got a call from the brother at 8.30.

No we don't know and that's my point. The guy says he was sleeping so people assume he was there but nowhere does it say he was sleeping at the house.

He might have just said, we bought wine, my sister told me she got drunk and passed out but I was sleeping at the time of Lisa's disappearance and have no idea what happened to her.

I think LE would know about the brother being at the house. If he did sleep or pass out there. It just makes sense that if he went to buy wine, he stayed and drank wine for a while. Has it been verified that he was sleeping at the house?

Let's say LE didn't know. Did DB know? Maybe he passed out somewhere she did not see him. If DB knew, I would think she told LE.

LE has no need to tell media who was in the house. Maybe LE was following a quiet trail on the brother to begin with. It also makes me question the "afraid to go in the back yard" remark. Not only did I think she was afraid she would find here baby dead back there, but maybe she knows her brother well and perhaps his friends.

All JMO.

No we don't know and that's my point. The guy says he was sleeping so people assume he was there but nowhere does it say he was sleeping at the house.

He might have just said, we bought wine, my sister told me she got drunk and passed out but I was sleeping at the time of Lisa's disappearance and have no idea what happened to her.

Yes, we're getting awfully contradictory info and pretty soon we don't know anything any more...

It was reported that he confirmed to the police that Debbie was drunk enough to pass out and if he wasn't there IMO he can only confirm that Debbie said she was drunk. Which we all can confirm because we saw the video.

I'm not surprised to learn DB's brother may have been in the house that night. Since the lights were on and the door unlocked, I figured a family member came in with a key, turned on lights, and left without locking up. An intruder would keep the lights off.

But I don't think a family member would steal the phones. The missing phones look like an intruder. So I think there was also a burglar/thief in the house that night. Came in with the family member, or after? Or both? No idea. But I think the thief made a rash decision to take the baby. I hate to think that.

BBM
What if a baby was dead in that same house, a police investigation was soon to occur, and those phones had been used for previous illegal activities (like buying drugs or asking for assistance in disposing of a dead baby)?

BBM
What if a baby was dead in that same house, a police investigation was soon to occur, and those phones had been used for previous illegal activities (like buying drugs or asking for assistance in disposing of a dead baby)?

I'm pretty sure you'll disagree with me on this (which is fiiiine!) but I think the phones really weren't working. JMO!

What the ?????

Possible her brother declined being interviewed up until now for some reason or another. :x

I'm pretty sure you'll disagree with me on this (which is fiiiine!) but I think the phones really weren't working. JMO!
A broken phone would still have info for the police.

Does anyone know if any of Deb's many phones were disposable phones?

He could have been sleeping anywhere. He could have been sleeping with SB, he could have been sleeping with MW....HE is the only one who knows for sure exactly where he was sleeping.

I know the statement is that he "voluntarily" gave a statement, but I wonder just exactly how "voluntary" it actually was? Voluntary as in, he called them and said, "there are some things I can tell you", or voluntary as in, "you can come with us without issue, or we can make this harder for you". However, I do think if it were the latter, the interview would have been longer than 2 hours and he might not have been released, depending on what information was given.

I really do think LE knows what they are doing, they know who they are looking at, and they're just biding their time. Nobody involved is going anywhere at the present time, so they can wait.

He could have been sleeping anywhere. He could have been sleeping with SB, he could have been sleeping with MW....HE is the only one who knows for sure exactly where he was sleeping.

I know the statement is that he "voluntarily" gave a statement, but I wonder just exactly how "voluntary" it actually was? Voluntary as in, he called them and said, "there are some things I can tell you", or voluntary as in, "you can come with us without issue, or we can make this harder for you". However, I do think if it were the latter, the interview would have been longer than 2 hours and he might not have been released, depending on what information was given.

I really do think LE knows what they are doing, they know who they are looking at, and they're just biding their time. Nobody involved is going anywhere at the present time, so they can wait.

I hope you're right that they know what they're doing but in the meantime, Lisa is still missing and as far as I know, there have been no updates regarding searches? Have they stopped pending results from evidence gathered at the home? Do they have their suspect exactly where they want him/her ?

I hope there is a resolution soon and this case doesn't end up being like so many others. 15-20- 25 years from now, will we still be asking what happened to Lisa? :sigh:

Its also possible that the interview was only 2 hours because he stopped the interview himself. Given his sister and bil's experience, he may have cooperated to a point..then requested they end until or unless he could consult an attorney.

I read somewhere days a go that the brother stayed in a camper or travel trailer at their house. Can't find the link but it was out there. Understandably so because the story goes she raised him after the mom died.

I hope you're right that they know what they're doing but in the meantime, Lisa is still missing and as far as I know, there have been no updates regarding searches? Have they stopped pending results from evidence gathered at the home? Do they have their suspect exactly where they want him/her ?

I hope there is a resolution soon and this case doesn't end up being like so many others. 15-20- 25 years from now, will we still be asking what happened to Lisa? :sigh:

Or possibly finding remains but never the killer.

Boy, what a mess!!
Okay for a second we believe the kidnapper story, could a friend have come by to see the brother and took the baby, because of a debt?

Who we looking for in this case? A guy, girl, a family with a baby? No information for the public to go by has only hurt Lisa's chances of being found.

This family should be out looking everywhere, plaster their's and the baby's face everywhere, but it's just Not Happening!!

What i find so sad about the last few days and these astonishing revelations is that Lisa is still missing and that the situation seems to have been overtaken by this farce of media hype, lawyers and continued lies and speculation.

What worries me is that LE already have an idea what happened to her and they are just waiting to have enough evidence to charge someone.

Im still non the wiser who is responsible? Poor baby lisa

Boy, what a mess!!
Okay for a second we believe the kidnapper story, could a friend have come by to see the brother and took the baby, because of a debt?

Who we looking for in this case? A guy, girl, a family with a baby? No information for the public to go by has only hurt Lisa's chances of being found.

This family should be out looking everywhere, plaster their's and the baby's face everywhere, but it's just Not Happening!!

Couldnt agree more :banghead:

BBM

I just can't get my head around anyone these days being smart enough to plan to get rid of a child's body without a trace and actually do so yet still being dumb enough to think that just because they dispose of the phone itself the phone company records of the phone's usage will 'disappear' too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop