was Deb's brother there that night ?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if PN fell asleep in the house, but then woke up and went to the blue trailer for the rest of the night. One article states he was one of the first people "there" when baby Lisa was reported missing, so he could not have been far away. Also, when the dogs were searching the property, they did go inside the blue trailer.

Or maybe PN left with the neighbor that night? Which could also explain how he got there so fast.

the infant's uncle, claims that he was passed out the night the 11-month-old baby was allegedly kidnapped from her own crib

http:///viewArticle.a...81474980700911

If a reporter was told that the brother was passed out...why didn't they ask where he was drinking?, was it with his sister? Where did he pass out? WHY WHY WHY are these reporters acting like DB when reporting yet another link to the story. Yet another form of sloppy reporting at its best!!!!!!

Seems very fishy that key players in the circus act were all passed out....taking the easy way out of answering questions IMO

maybe... someone "spiked" the wine - thereby everyone passing out and they could come in and steal the baby... :waitasec: :fence:

Are we even sure there really was a dumpster fire or did someone just see MW behind the dumpster with her head sticking up?

Oh my gosh - MW was near the dumpster when it was on fire?? God I am SOOOOO way behind... this case is so getting :waitasec: LOL!
I'm behind, as I'm trying to read my Steve Jobs book before it's due back at the library (can't be renewed), so trying to keep up with you all here is quite impossible!! YIKES!! :seeya:

Well, the ball is starting to roll about what really went on in the house that night.

First, it was just Debbi and the children. She bathed, changed, gave binky, and put baby to bed at 7:30, and then she and the boys went to bed at 10:30 (after checking on the baby). Debbi turns out the lights, locks the doors, and leaves a computer room window open. Ho hum. Daddy comes home at 4 a.m. to find baby missing.

Next, enter the drinking buddy neighbor. No mention of Lisa at all, except she was put in her bed at 6:40, checked on shortly thereafter and found to be standing in her crib, and never tended to or check on again. Mom and neighbor drink on the front stoop for hours; Debbi gets drunk to possibly black out state. At 11:30, the neighbor says the lights were out at Debbi's. So, Debbi knows she turned out the lights based on the neighbor, but she's not sure if she locked the door, but she knows she left the computer room window open. Hmmm... Daddy comes home at 4:00 a.m. (which we now know was about 6 hours later than expected) to find baby missing.

Then, we learn that Debbi somehow acquired the kitten in the time she was supposedly out on the stoop, and somehow a call was made from a restricted phone (one of 3 reported stolen with the baby) to someone living in a communal home at around 8:30 p.m. Debbi knows nothing about nothing related to that call. The person who received the call knows nothing about nothing other than what LE has told her. Very interesting...

Now, we learn that Debbi's brother apparently slept at the house that night and he essentially alibis Debbi and absolves her of any intentional bad actions- saying, "yep, she was passed out". It's also reported that he passed out too ("nope, can't tell you anything more than she was passed out before me", essentially alibying himself and absolving himself of any responsibility in the process - JMO OF WHAT'S TO COME NEXT ABOUT THE BROTHER SLEEPING THERE AND WHY THIS STATEMENT IS BEING MADE.) Transparent and pitiful, imo.

More "visitors" will be heard from soon, imo. It's gonna come out no matter what and the snowball is rolling. People will want to get in front of it when they know the bus is just around the corner. Neighbor lady knows that things were going on that night imo; if she's smart and uninvolved with Lisa being missing, she's spilling. If Jersey knows anything about any goings-on, he's street smart enough to use it to his advantage and he's flapping his gums too (especially since being cleared on any involvement with Lisa).

I'm anxious to see who "comes out" next. Maybe somebody who is actually able and willing to help LE locate Lisa.

The "Thanks" button wasn't enough! Boy - that caught me up on the case!!

THANKS, yllek :seeya:

guess I'm here by myself... :( and talking to myself... :doh:

I'm just catching up for the day. How sad it will be if it turns out Lisa was really kidnapped but everyone was drunk and assumed someone else in the house hurt & disposed of Lisa. DB lies to cover for PN (b/c she think he did it) PN lies for DB (b/c he thinks she did it). Everyone lie and hope for the best, but do NOT look for Lisa. I wonder if they've all even talked about the night or if they just are keeping quiet b/c they don't want to out each other.

I'm here. What do you wish to talk about?

Hi Ranch!! :seeya:
The post I just quoted from yllek - is there any more updates to this case - I'm still reading this thread and am on page 8... LOTS to catch up on! LOL!

BBM That man just happened to fit Jersey's description. Just happened to walk up the yard where Jersey had worked that day and the house just happened to be front of the dumpster that caught on fire. That's too many coincidences for me. Plus the husband was outside and saw a baby too, not just the wife. Several posters have said it was a dog so I'm not picking on you. I don't know how it's related to the case but it fits somehow. JMO

WOW! that's MORE information I didn't know!! Thanks! :seeya:

Maybe they use the crib as a babysitter?

The crib is also a safe place to leave a baby while Mom or Dad takes a shower or does an essential task that can't be done with a crawling baby on the loose. I used my children's cribs in that way sometimes.

I have also put a fussy baby to bed early thinking that maybe my baby just needed to sleep. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it was not what my baby wanted.

There are photos that show Baby Lisa was not always in her crib, and the local poster says that DB and JI were outside with the children a lot. I think that's enough information to conclude that Baby Lisa was not in her crib more than she should've been on a regular basis.

One day's occurrences does not necessarily make something a routine way of doing things.....especially with a baby. Some days babies are just fussy, don't feel good, and nothing makes them happy. Baby Lisa could've been having an off day, especially if she had a cold and was tired from the previous day's activities.

The crib is also a safe place to leave a baby while Mom or Dad takes a shower or does an essential task that can't be done with a crawling baby on the loose. I used my children's cribs in that way sometimes.

I have also put a fussy baby to bed early thinking that maybe my baby just needed to sleep. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it was not what my baby wanted.

There are photos that show Baby Lisa was not always in her crib, and the local poster says that DB and JI were outside with the children a lot. I think that's enough information to conclude that Baby Lisa was not in her crib more than she should've been on a regular basis.

One day's occurrences does not necessarily make something a routine way of doing things.....especially with a baby. Some days babies are just fussy, don't feel good, and nothing makes them happy. Baby Lisa could've been having an off day, especially if she had a cold and was tired from the previous day's activities.

BBM

that doesn't IMO include "adult time" and getting totally smashed

JMO MOO

I really think the key here is the neighbor and we have no idea what she told LE.

Didnt the neighbor do an interview?? Thought I saw a thread on that... so behind... :crazy:

Oh my gosh - MW was near the dumpster when it was on fire?? God I am SOOOOO way behind... this case is so getting :waitasec: LOL!
I'm behind, as I'm trying to read my Steve Jobs book before it's due back at the library (can't be renewed), so trying to keep up with you all here is quite impossible!! YIKES!! :seeya:

No. It was a joke.

When DB & JI described what happened at 0330 - they never mentioned asking the brother if he knew what happened to Baby Lisa. When they realized the cell phones were stolen and they panicked, they did not borrow the brothers phone. Thus, the brother was not there at 0330.

On Nancy Grace Show - it was mentioned that the handyman was taking care of DB neighbors lawn. The night Baby Lisa went missing - the lawn sprinklers were on late- turned off around 11 pm. So, the handyman was on that street within 1 hour before man seen walking down street with baby. Either he is possibly involved or saw something.

If DB had MW cell number written on her hand - then will be interesting if this was a call for drugs, baby for sale, paid help to hide dc baby, regarding JI stolen gps being sold on craigs list, possible affair or something else....

Didn't quite know where to put this - I think this is the closest thread.

Quote:

Irwin ran to the B*** home and banged on the front door. He asked B*** if Lisa was there. She asked why Lisa would be there and not at home.

Panic ensued. Irwin called police on his work cellphone, after noticing that the home cellphones were missing.

From here:
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cYplsIDN

BBM

That.

Right there.

She asked WHY was JI banging on her door and WHY he thought she would have the baby.

Its the WHAT he told her that we need to hear. Nowhere in this article is PN mentioned. Was he there? Wasn't he there? Was he in the camper? Wouldn't his car have been there and JI would have seen it when he came home?

What did DB tell JI that caused him to run over there and bang on the door? If we could find that out - it would be a HUGE piece that would eventually lead to finding Lisa.

JMHO

I'm wondering if Deb's brother, PN, was having an affair with this trouble in the marriage neighbor woman, SB, party pal of DB's.
Maybe that is who JI was speaking about being when he said a woman cheating on her husband, or however he said it. Could be he didn't like DB hanging out with her for fear she would do the same thing to him. MOO

ETA maybe that is where PN is speaking of being asleep at. SB's home. MOO

I'm wondering if Deb's brother, PN, was having an affair with this trouble in the marriage neighbor woman, SB, party pal of DB's.
Maybe that is who JI was speaking about being when he said a woman cheating on her husband, or however he said it. Could be he didn't like DB hanging out with her for fear she would do the same thing to him. MOO

Good theory. Would explain why SB's hubby blames DB for his marital problems. Would explain why JI thought to go over there to see if the baby was there.

This article says that PN's home is at North Walrond Ave.
I thought that was Jeremys parents home. Maybe I'm wrong.
Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin returned to the home of Phil Netz, Bradley's brother, at midday. They had been staying at the home on North Walrond Avenue for most of the time since Lisa disappeared on Oct. 3, but left the house for an undisclosed location last week.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29667881/detail.html#ixzz1ccFeyRpL

Wonder if her husband also fits the descriptions of these sightings....:waitasec:

He certainly would know the neighborhood just as well as Jersey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member