was Deb's brother there that night ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if her husband also fits the descriptions of these sightings....:waitasec:

He certainly would know the neighborhood just as well as Jersey...

But he had a car ..why would he walk ..

This article says that PN's home is at North Walrond Ave.
I thought that was Jeremys parents home. Maybe I'm wrong.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29667881/detail.html#ixzz1ccFeyRpL

I just saw that, and I remember earlier on in the case that a reporter referred to the house on N Walrond as Lisa's Uncle's house.

So does he have a job and rent this house? Why did we have the impression that this was JI's parent's house?

This actually makes a lot more sense as to why the couple is staying there, with the two children and everything seems to be generated out of the house than if it's JI's parent's house. I don't believe they are listed as living there and I would think that with two grown children, one in law school, that they would be a little more established than just renting a home in the area.

MOO

I'm wondering if Deb's brother, PN, was having an affair with this trouble in the marriage neighbor woman, SB, party pal of DB's.
Maybe that is who JI was speaking about being when he said a woman cheating on her husband, or however he said it. Could be he didn't like DB hanging out with her for fear she would do the same thing to him. MOO

ETA maybe that is where PN is speaking of being asleep at. SB's home. MOO

I've been batting this one around too. Perhaps after DB "went to bed", "passed out"...whatever, the brother and SB, who had also had quite a bit to drink, were the two who stayed outside until 11:30pm. And perhaps they retired to SB's house, after she had put her daughter to bed and was sure she was asleep.

If all of the changing stories and inconsistencies were as a result to cover up the fact that Mom was drinking heavily with three children in the house, SB was drinking heavily while her 4 year old was also in her care, and there was a new or possibly older "affair" going on between SB and PN then that is a horrible shame.

If all of these people lied in the investigation to save their own butts from other questionable behaviour that might result in the loss of their other children, then LE never had a chance to really figure out what happened to Lisa right from the get go. She very may well have been taken from the house by a homeless drifter looking for a way to cash in on a missing baby reward or for whatever other reason a homeless drifter with a criminal record would want to take a baby. But with all of the lies and coverup of something, how could LE even go down this path at first?

If that turns out to be the case here...they should all be ashamed.

MOO

I read someplace that DB's brother was living in the trailer behind the Irwin house. Has anybody seen that? However, I don't remember if that was an MSM report or on a blog or other comments section.

Edit to add: This is a rumor...so we can't discuss it.

Well, if PN is renting the house on Walrond then maybe it belongs to JI's parents, hence us being told earlier that this was Jeremy's parents home?

ETA: since PN has been named in MSM can we ask questions about him now?

That's a really nice home. How does a 20 year old guy afford a place like that I wonder? I also wonder what Phil Netz does for a living.

That's a really nice home. How does a 20 year old guy afford a place like that I wonder? I also wonder what Phil Netz does for a living.

It's actually only a 2 bedroom, one bath house. Looks bigger from the pictures in the media. But I'd like to know how he affords it too. Chances are he's not working at the moment with all of this going on.

MOO

I am going to have to read the book once this is figured out because I am still confused. Too many versions and every day something more and different seeps out.

Where is that precious baby Lisa?

Good theory. Would explain why SB's hubby blames DB for his marital problems. Would explain why JI thought to go over there to see if the baby was there.

BINGO!!! The four are attached too close - JMO

Kansas City, MO (CNN) - The family believes a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

Police still want to re-interview the parents.

http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/283...-police?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

So is ksdk the only news source reporting that Uncle PN was sleeping at the Irwin home? If so, I wonder if the station simply got it wrong. If this has already been said dozens of times on this thread... sorry...

I'm just catching up for the day. How sad it will be if it turns out Lisa was really kidnapped but everyone was drunk and assumed someone else in the house hurt & disposed of Lisa. DB lies to cover for PN (b/c she think he did it) PN lies for DB (b/c he thinks she did it). Everyone lie and hope for the best, but do NOT look for Lisa. I wonder if they've all even talked about the night or if they just are keeping quiet b/c they don't want to out each other.

That's a very interesting idea!

So is ksdk the only news source reporting that Uncle PN was sleeping at the Irwin home? If so, I wonder if the station simply got it wrong. If this has already been said dozens of times on this thread... sorry...

KSDK apparently got it from CNN, but I have not been able to find the original on CNN.

FYI... Jim Spellman says he does not believe PN spent the night at Irwin's home. He believes it was an incorrect interpretation of the "new timeline" info.

FYI... Jim Spellman says he does not believe PN spent the night at Irwin's home. He believes it was an incorrect interpretation of the "new timeline" info.

Exactly:

@jimspellmancnn is it your understanding that Phil Netz slept at Irwin home the nite Lisa disappeared?

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@ no. I think this is a misinterpretation of info from an unnamed source that provided a "new" timeline to press the other day

Well, if PN is renting the house on Walrond then maybe it belongs to JI's parents, hence us being told earlier that this was Jeremy's parents home?

ETA: since PN has been named in MSM can we ask questions about him now?
The house is not owned per county records to any family member. At least by known family members anyway.

I'm bumping this thread. How does PN know that DB was drunk enough that night to pass out?
An uncle of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met with police for about two hours Tuesday.

He's the brother of the baby's mother, Debbie Bradley.

He was with Bradley October third, the night before her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/283908/3/Uncle-of-Lisa-Irwin-meets-with-police

I haven't watched the video yet.

I'm bumping this thread. How does PN know that DB was drunk enough that night to pass out?

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/283908/3/Uncle-of-Lisa-Irwin-meets-with-police

I haven't watched the video yet.

I agree. I always found that hinky. We have heard so very little about the people that might have actually been there that night. . .SB, SB#2 and PN. I try to keep things simple, Occam's Razor and all that. You can bring in a cast of shady characters, but ultimately it comes down to ACCESS. Who had access to BL that night? You can't hurt a child, no matter how awful you are, if you didn't have access to it.

I think I have said it before. Ted Bundy is local. It doesn't matter how heinous and creepy he was. . .if he didn't have access. . he can't be the culprit. There are local cases where you might suspect him, but if he was known to be in Utah or Florida at the time, then it can't be him.

Who had access to BL that night? And if you suspect somebody. . .you have to be able to explain how they had access to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55