was Deb's brother there that night ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if DB/Phil bought chicken at that chicken restaurant where LE searched X2..
I also think its odd that she called Phil to take her out when there were 2 drivers already at the house. Anyone get the impression the party started earlier?

Why did Phil give lister as his addy if he was living on Walrond? He was and always has been very close to his sister. I think he would cover for her with anything.

I thought I posted this earlier, but maybe not. My theory is that JI wanted to take a little nap before his second shift and SB was going to take care of all four children.

As far as SB going out later for booze, in some states you can buy beer/wine in grocery stores, but for anything harder you have to go to a State Store or Package Store. DB/PN were at a grocery store.

I thought I posted this earlier, but maybe not. My theory is that JI wanted to take a little nap before his second shift and SB was going to take care of all four children.

As far as SB going out later for booze, in some states you can buy beer/wine in grocery stores, but for anything harder you have to go to a State Store or Package Store. DB/PN were at a grocery store.

MO does not have such a limitation. You can buy liquor from grocery stores. From wikipedia:

Missouri has no specific state limitations on the places where alcohol may be sold "off-premises" (i.e. for consumption elsewhere). As a result, Missouri is famous in the region for grocery stores, drug stores, and even gas stations throughout the state which sell a wide variety of beer, wine, and liquor. As long as it is not located within 100 feet (30 m) of a school or church,[28] virtually any retail business (including a vague and undefined "general merchandise store") which obtains the proper licenses from the Division of Alcohol and Tobacco Control and local authorities may sell any type of alcohol.

Besides, I don't think it was ever confirmed what SB was drinking. I think RR said she went to get beer (because she doesn't like wine).

I wonder if DB/Phil bought chicken at that chicken restaurant where LE searched X2..
I also think its odd that she called Phil to take her out when there were 2 drivers already at the house. Anyone get the impression the party started earlier?

Why did Phil give lister as his addy if he was living on Waldron? He was and always has been very close to his sister. I think he would cover for her with anything.

And apparently he doesn't live on Waldron anymore. He gave the same Independence address listed for DB and Tony in their past records for a traffic ticket he received on 1/09/2012.

Makes me wonder if he ever lived there. Don't houses normally have a one year lease?

And apparently he doesn't live on Waldron anymore. He gave the same Independence address listed for DB and Tony in their past records for a traffic ticket he received on 1/09/2012.

Makes me wonder if he ever lived there. Don't houses normally have a one year lease?
His vehicle is still at Walrond nearly every time I go past on Vivion Rd. You can see his house from Vivion. It was just there last week two days out of two days I went past. I would say he still lives on Walrond. He definately does not live on Lister as I only see his vehicle here only once in a great while.

His vehicle is still at Walrond nearly every time I go past on Vivion Rd. You can see his house from Vivion. It was just there last week two days out of two days I went past. I would say he still lives on Walrond. He definately does not live on Lister as I only see his vehicle here only once in a great while.

Thanks for the update. Imagine? A man in his 20s who doesn't bother to change his driver's license from one county to another in the same state?! What are the odds of such an extraordinary thing happening?!!!!

Imagine? A man in his 20s who doesn't bother to change his driver's license from one county to another in the same state?! What are the odds of such an extraordinary thing happening?!!!!

can you elaborate on what this means?

MO does not have such a limitation. You can buy liquor from grocery stores. From wikipedia:

Missouri has no specific state limitations on the places where alcohol may be sold "off-premises" (i.e. for consumption elsewhere). As a result, Missouri is famous in the region for grocery stores, drug stores, and even gas stations throughout the state which sell a wide variety of beer, wine, and liquor. As long as it is not located within 100 feet (30 m) of a school or church,[28] virtually any retail business (including a vague and undefined "general merchandise store") which obtains the proper licenses from the Division of Alcohol and Tobacco Control and local authorities may sell any type of alcohol.

Besides, I don't think it was ever confirmed what SB was drinking. I think RR said she went to get beer (because she doesn't like wine).

BEM: Beer isn't considered "drinking"?

Thanks for the update. Imagine? A man in his 20s who doesn't bother to change his driver's license from one county to another in the same state?! What are the odds of such an extraordinary thing happening?!!!!

I lived in IN for almost a year before I switched my license from Canada :blushing:

BEM: Beer isn't considered "drinking"?

I'm not sure where in my post I said SB wasn't drinking. I said I've never seen absolute confirmation what exactly she was drinking, other than RR may have mentioned she went to get beer, but I wasn't sure if that was a fact or not.

Is that the parent's address, the Independence one? If so, it would probably be difficult to determine where he actually lives if he is a couch surfer or a boomerang child (a young adult who moves out and then back home to live with the parents, rinse lather reapeat) or if he moves from lease term to lease term. Sometimes young adults who do not have an established home base (such as a purchased home) will use their parents address as it is generally fixed. I did that when I first left the nest.

It does not match his father's address.

Is that the parent's address, the Independence one? If so, it would probably be difficult to determine where he actually lives if he is a couch surfer or a boomerang child (a young adult who moves out and then back home to live with the parents, rinse lather reapeat) or if he moves from lease term to lease term. Sometimes young adults who do not have an established home base (such as a purchased home) will use their parents address as it is generally fixed. I did that when I first left the nest.

Considering that folks who actually live in the neighborhood would notice if he was around more often and in fact living there (either by seeing him or his car), I'll go with that he doesn't live on Lister.

I'm not sure where in my post I said SB wasn't drinking. I said I've never seen absolute confirmation what exactly she was drinking, other than RR may have mentioned she went to get beer, but I wasn't sure if that was a fact or not.

Earlier it was reported that she went to buy liquor for herself.

Bradley put Lisa in her crib about 6:40 p.m., while Brando headed to a store to purchase liquor for herself.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...timeline-emerges-in-lisa-irwin-disappearance/

JJP and MK mentioned vodka at some point so I wondered if that was what SB bought.

Kansas City, MO (CNN) - An uncle of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met with police for about two hours Tuesday.

He's the brother of the baby's mother, Debbie Bradley.

He was with Bradley October third, the night before her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains.

The family believes a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

Police still want to re-interview the parents.

http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/283...-police?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Here is my thougts on DB's brother. I say YES, he was there that night, he admits to being there that night. For how long, is really the question. We know DB went to the store to get her box of wine with her brother. He had to take her back to the house. BUT IMO and JMO, i feel that IF he is confident enough to tell LE she drank enough to pass out, then he must have been present to witness this. Making me think that he was there the whole night.

JMO :)

Here is my thougts on DB's brother. I say YES, he was there that night, he admits to being there that night. For how long, is really the question. We know DB went to the store to get her box of wine with her brother. He had to take her back to the house. BUT IMO and JMO, i feel that IF he is confident enough to tell LE she drank enough to pass out, then he must have been present to witness this. Making me think that he was there the whole night.

JMO :)

If that's true, that's two different people, other than the parents, who lied to LE. PN and SB (surely she would have noticed PN still there for 4+ hours). I feel fairly confident that LE did not consider PN to be there all night in the early going in this case, due to their comments about him early on. That means to me the information given to them at that time (from interviews with parents/PN/SB) was that he was not there all night.

PN is not the only one to mention the drinking. What about Shane, the guy who visited the ladies for a period of time that night? He also said that although he didn't see them actually drinking, it was obvious that they had been?

If that's true, that's two different people, other than the parents, who lied to LE. PN and SB (surely she would have noticed PN still there for 4+ hours). I feel fairly confident that LE did not consider PN to be there all night in the early going in this case, due to their comments about him early on. That means to me the information given to them at that time (from interviews with parents/PN/SB) was that he was not there all night.

PN is not the only one to mention the drinking. What about Shane, the guy who visited the ladies for a period of time that night? He also said that although he didn't see them actually drinking, it was obvious that they had been?

Shane lied too? :what: How many does that make now? I've lost count :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper