Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/27252190/detail.html

By Casey James, KTXS News
POSTED: 10:07 pm CDT March 19, 2011
UPDATED: 10:01 am CDT March 20, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The mother of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn admits she's beginning to lose hope.

<snipped>
After Billie Dunn was arrested and interrogated, she said she is now doubting Adkins' innocence.

<snipped>
Since being released from jail Friday on three misdemeanor charges, Billie Dunn said she has filed a no-trespassing order against Adkins.

I think she was convinced a while back that he was CAPABLE of it, but that he had not had an OPPORTUNITY. After her latest pow-wow with LE, she's been running over the timeline trying to see if he MIGHT have.

2 weeks before her 3/17 arrest, Billie was interviewed on BTHN blog talk (3/3). This was just after she was shown the images of Shawn with another adult female. She said that Shawn had an hour and a half alone with Hailey on 12/27 (even though LE allegedly told her he had only an hour). She said LE informed her that Shawn had informed his mother that Hailey was missing 3 hours before Shawn called DD; which was supposedly the first time he learned that Hailey was missing. Very incriminating. Imo, she was mad and getting even by releasing this incriminating information. So, she knew the discrepancies in the time line 2 weeks ago, at the very least, and still had Shawn at her house and obstructed the investigation by lying to LE. Indefensible, imo.

Clint thought that Billie's arrest had something to do with Hailey. IMO it does, Clint. She was interferring with an investigation. Why would she hide Shawn from the police who have a warrant for him?

"Clint Dunn, Hailey's father, said when he heard about Billie's arrest, he feared that it had to do with his missing daughter.

Clint told KTXS, "Initially, I was concerned that, you know, she was being arrested for something with Hailey."

I feel sad for Clint, I've stopped sympathising with Billie a long time ago.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/27252190/detail.html

OK the way I understand a no trespassing order is that LE can issue it. For example when I used to manage in retail a had some peeps that would come in and give me a hard time, trash the store. I called LE and right on the spot they issued a no trespassing order. It is for a year.

I hear this all the time on the scanner too. With several jurisdictions I listen to in different states.

Now this would fit. They called Billie Dunn's bluff. They don't want Shawn hiding there. They don't want him with Billie. They are trying to keep them apart. So this would make tons of sense to me.

Billie tells the story he was there against her will. LE says oh really. So we can help you with that let's issue a no trespassing order, problem solved.

That is exactly what I think too, GrandmaJ.

This is my opinion of the whole arrest night ordeal - and someone else may have posted virtually the same thing, but it's hard for me to keep up reading all the posts:

I think they went there to serve the "body" warrant because they need photos of some private areas of SA. Billie lied and said he wasn't there, which of course he was. They arrest her and while they have her in custody take the opportunity to show her a few photos from the child *advertiser censored* or bestiality or whatever evidence they got from the memory stick or computers and she could clearly tell from the photos that it was his junk in the photo and she had to finally admit to herself that he's a pedophile sick individual. I think he may have been smart enough not to photograph his face, whether he just shot from the chest down or whether he wore one a hood or mask of some sort. But his junk will be unmistakable to her, I believe. And once the body search photos have been taken and compared, I think we'll see an arrest coming. And LE laid it out to her that it is their professional opinion that Hailey was molested at home and they gave her very good reason to finally understand that he is the person responsible for Hailey's disappearance and likely death. I think they put it to her in no uncertain terms, you're going down with him - bet your last freaking dollar on it - unless you get on board and shut this train down now. I think the inside of the jail and whatever evidence they showed her that night was the imminent arrest coming in the near future.

Wasnt it reported that orignally when the police went there Thursday that she said he wasnt home? Surely that would indicate that he was living there? So why would she be phoning his mother anyhow?

SA: Meet the bus BD just hurled you under.

What are you going to do about it? Man up and meet her under the bus. That's all you can do now. Either that or allow her to play innocent, grieving mother/victim of a missing child, whom you know she is anything but. Additionally, I believe it's only a matter of time before BD begins her "Ima domestic violence victim" tour and SA made her lie, do drugs, appear in *advertiser censored* vids, etc, etc. Watch and see.

ETA: Please note that I am not making light of DV - I just don't believe BD is/was a victim of it. MOO.

Thing is she said all this after the *advertiser censored* come out...that she now had doubts because of things she had been told..and yet...he was still living there apparently and was there when the cops went there.

And all this crap about she didnt know if he had the time to kill Hailey...the fact is that Hailey was not seen by a single person that didnt live in the house the day she supposedly went missing. It is far more likely that she was killed the previous night in my opinion where there was far more time to do this :(

I have copied some or most of what has come out of Billies mouth in the last few days after being arrested and released from jail.

Billie Jean Dunn admitted this afternoon to lying to police about the whereabouts of her former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins.

“He (Adkins) had come over here on his own and I had called his mother to come get him,” Dunn said.

Dunn was asked if she was lying about not knowing what happened to her daughter, Hailey Dunn, who was last seen Dec. 27.

“I am not lying," Dunn said. "Clint (Hailey's father) and I are doing everything we can to look for her (Hailey).”

"I was arrested because Shawn [Adkins] came over here and the authorities were looking for him, and I told them [the officers] he wasn't here [at Dunn's home]," admitted Billie Dunn, mother of missing teen, Hailey Dunn.

When Dunn was asked why she lied, she sharply responded, "I'd rather not get into that."

"Nobody seems concerned with that. Nobody seems concerned with [the fact] that I have a kid that's missing, and has been missing, and nobody's found her. They're [law enforcement] more worried about getting a case closed and pinning it on somebody, I guess," lamented Dunn.

Still, Dunn was not at a loss for words when it came to her three charges, especially the drug possession charge.

"It was completely a lie. They [officers] found a prescription bottle with my name torn off of it."

After fielding more questions, Dunn finally said, "I'm going inside," and slammed her front door behind her.

"He made threats against me. I don't think he sent them anywhere. They were just on the memo pad...I got scared and I didn't want him to be able to come over here at all anymore," she said.

"They're suspicious Shawn keeps trying so desperately to get back with me because they think I know something, I'm hiding something for him," she said.

Dunn said she has no plans to see or speak to Adkins again.

"Even if by some miracle Hailey walked through the door and he had nothing to do with that, there's too many problems between us now," she said.

Dunn said Adkins hasn't tried to contact her since she filed the order.

Billie told KTXS "There's so much that's happened, so much that I found out about him..I think about 'did he have time to hurt my daughter?' and 'why would he hurt he?.'"

Billie told us "I tried to stand by him at first because I really felt like I knew him. I know he wouldn't hurt Hailey and why would he but after I talked to investigators it puts doubt in my mind."

Billie says it is getting harder, "I'm not as hopeful as I had been, really does get harder I didn't think it could but it does."

(She says alot more on the msm videos)

I would transcibe them but by watching them you will get the full effects of her demeanor and her playing the role of a victim again. Big SIGH. When will the games end?

Also from Sheriff Toombs.

A second search warrant, served Thursday evening at the home of Billie Dunn, was a warrant for Adkins' body, signed by a Howard County judge. According to Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs, they were looking for an item Adkins commonly carries with him. He did not have it on him, Toombs said.

What "item" would he carry but now isn't on him after they served their body warrant? Maybe a "memory stick" or another digital device? Oh where oh where could it be? hmmmm (me thinks someone is hiding it for him)

According to Toombs, law enforcement officials were looking for Shawn Adkins Thursday when serving the warrants, and Dunn lied to officers when they asked if she knew where he was. Adkins, the only named suspect in the case, was discovered to be in Dunn's home at the time of the search.

Adkins' status as a suspect has not changed, and when asked if Dunn had also been named as a suspect, Toombs replied, "No, but her arrest and everything that happened yesterday does not help her cause."

No, it sure doesn't help her cause. Billie and Shawn they (LE) are onto your deflecting games. Either way Shawn and/or Billie are going to jail on CP and BP from all the devices that were found at each house (or on his person). Tick Tock Shawn and Billie, the first one to talk to LE may avoid the DP. IMHO

:tyou: :tyou:

You need a "score card" to keep up with what comes out of Billie's mouth !

Wasnt it reported that orignally when the police went there Thursday that she said he wasnt home? Surely that would indicate that he was living there? So why would she be phoning his mother anyhow?

IDK but this is how I picture it:

"Oh carp, is that the police coming down the road? Quick, Shawn, you gotta hide. I'll try to stall them and maybe you can sneak out through the back of the house and I'll get your mom to pick you up."

If they didn't want anyone to know he was living there he might not have parked his own vehicle anywhere close.

A no trespassing order is on your property. Restraining orders and stalking orders are for your person. So, he can't go on her property, IF she has a no trespass order, but she and he can still be around each other in other locations.

I don't buy any of this though. Not unless LE verifies it.

:tyou:

Thank You so much for this clarification. It has been so confusing -- Tresspassing Order ... Protective Order ... (not to mention all the Affidavits and Search Warrants !)

And I agree -- until these "orders" are verified by LE, I can't buy anything that Billie says about these "orders" !

After Billie Dunn was arrested and interrogated, she is now doubting Adkins innocence.

Billie told KTXS "There's so much that's happened, so much that I found out about him..I think about 'did he have time to hurt my daughter?' and 'why would he hurt he?.'"

Since released from jail, Billie Dunn says she has filed a no-trespassing order against former boyfriend Shawn Adkins.

Billie told us "I tried to stand by him at first because I really felt like I knew him. I know he wouldn't hurt Hailey and why would he but after I talked to investigators it puts doubt in my mind."

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27252190/detail.html

Bolded by me~~~

Didn't she say almost the same thing earlier in this case that after she spoke to investigators they had put doubts in her mind, she didn't want to see Adkins anymore, and within days had him back sleeping under her roof once again?

I, quite frankly, don't believe one iota of any vitriol spewing forth from this woman.

I was just thinking about something else.

I cannot believe that LE showed this woman any evidentiary pictures wherein child *advertiser censored* or bestiality is depicted. They would be committing a crime by doing so since that would be considered conveyance of illegal materials.

A year ago Shawn threatened Clint, Billie and by his own admission Hailey. No RO or no trespass order was issued by Billie. In fact she moved Shawn into the house shortly thereafter.

In early January Investigators told Billie that Shawn was a suspect and asked her to stay away from him. She did not file a RO or No tresspass. In fact she continued to see him and have him at her home overnight as witnessed by the neighbor who said he was on her porch smoking at 5am.

Three weeks ago the child *advertiser censored* was announced. Billie Dunn did not file an RO or a No trespass against Shawn.

Billie Dunn says in the beginning she didn't believe it. NO this isn't the beginning , this is 3 months into the disappearance of her daughter gone missing. Shawn has been the suspect since early January. A neighbor saw him there smoking a cigg at 5am in the morning. She claims they are not together. Well I don't know anyone who gets up at 5am travels the distance between homes to smoke a cigg on someone's front porch.

Suddenly after Billie gets caught lying to Law Enforcement, with dangerous drugs, and obstructing police officers she is now filing a "no trespass". Which is one of the most simple documents/oral orders a homeowner can file.

Please, if she was feeling threatened go file an RO. A no trespass only keeps the person from your premise if you chose to enforce the order. He can still go there although it wouldn't be bright because while everything is wonderful between them she wouldn't enforce the order, but if they got into an argument then she could pull the "I have a No Trespass" Order. Or if investigators were to visit her there and find him there then she could pull the "I'm sorry officer I have a no trespass but he keeps coming over."

This is all very questionable. When people that act in unlawful ways try to use the law to play their games and use law enforcement to do it. He will be there again, they can't be apart for too long because each has too much to lose.

This is just another stunt. Another misdirect while all the while she is claiming no one is looking for her "kid".

A year ago Shawn threatened Clint, Billie and by his own admission Hailey. No RO or no trespass order was issued by Billie. In fact she moved Shawn into the house shortly thereafter.

In early January Investigators told Billie that Shawn was a suspect and asked her to stay away from him. She did not file a RO or No tresspass. In fact she continued to see him and have him at her home overnight as witnessed by the neighbor who said he was on her porch smoking at 5am.

Three weeks ago the child *advertiser censored* was announced. Billie Dunn did not file an RO or a No trespass against Shawn.

Billie Dunn says in the beginning she didn't believe it. NO this isn't the beginning , this is 3 months into the disappearance of her daughter gone missing. Shawn has been the suspect since early January. A neighbor saw him there smoking a cigg at 5am in the morning. She claims they are not together. Well I don't know anyone who gets up at 5am travels the distance between homes to smoke a cigg on someone's front porch.

Suddenly after Billie gets caught lying to Law Enforcement, with dangerous drugs, and obstructing police officers she is now filing a "no trespass". Which is one of the most simple documents/oral orders a homeowner can file.

Please, if she was feeling threatened go file an RO. A no trespass only keeps the person from your premise if you chose to enforce the order. He can still go there although it wouldn't be bright because while everything is wonderful between them she wouldn't enforce the order, but if they got into an argument then she could pull the "I have a No Trespass" Order. Or if investigators were to visit her there and find him there then she could pull the "I'm sorry officer I have a no trespass but he keeps coming over."

This is all very questionable. When people that act in unlawful ways try to use the law to play their games and use law enforcement to do it. He will be there again, they can't be apart for too long because each has too much to lose.

This is just another stunt. Another misdirect while all the while she is claiming no one is looking for her "kid".

This is exactly what has so many of us angered.
How in the world could anyone with average or above average intelligence act this way?
I'm sorry, I don't think Billie has the the equivalent of a brain that God gave to a pi$$ ant.

Thanks...I was just coming to post that part of the article.

Also...from that same article...

Dunn said she has no plans to see or speak to Adkins again.

"Even if by some miracle Hailey walked through the door and he had nothing to do with that, there's too many problems between us now," she said.

Thanks for bringing up this quote. Others have picked up on this as well. I'm taking this as she feels the miracle is if Hailey is still alive, meaning she knows her daughter is dead. Why would it be a miracle for Hailey to walk through the door unless she is dead? Also, the way Billie says this makes me think the other miracle is if Shawn has nothing to do with "that." Keep talking Billie. JMO

Thanks for bringing up this quote. Others have picked up on this as well. I'm taking this as she feels the miracle is if Hailey is still alive, meaning she knows her daughter is dead. Why would it be a miracle for Hailey to walk through the door unless she is dead? Also, the way Billie says this makes me think the other miracle is if Shawn has nothing to do with "that." Keep talking Billie. JMO

The way she makes it sound like Hailey's dead is a complete contradiction with the "she's being trafficked" angle ("We're looking for a living breathing Hailey" etc.).

Is it not interesting that the cops were there.......looking for SA but she is the one arrested???? I find that just........strange,lol.

You know what? She could have saved herself a trip to jail, a drug charge, and the other two charges by just having SA come to the door. LE wouldn't have had any reason to go looking around her house and finding drugs.

No trespassing order.....Well, we'll see how long she goes with that version of events.....LOL

Someone please help me make sense of this. They went there looking for Shawn, they had a warrant to search his body. Billie lied and said she didn't know where he was. When she invited them inside, Shawn was there. So why wasn't he taken into custody right then?
Doesn't make sense to me for them to go to her house looking for Shawn, he's sitting right there, they end up cuffing Billie and taking her off to jail, and leave Shawn sitting on the porch and then come out and say she was arrested for hindering an investigation. Really? They found him there, but they didn't take him into custody and it's her fault?
Can anyone explain this to me so that I can understand? Because it sounds to me like LE is playing games and not serious at all.

The way I understood it was that they had a warrant to search Shawn's body/belongings and they did that when they finally located him at Billie's.
They evidently did NOT find what they were looking for on him, but they did take Billie in because they found drugs in the home.
Also, she did not really 'invite' them in --according to some reports they smelled drugs and were allowed to enter because of probable cause.

I think they are serious but Shawn has hidden his stuff really well and has been hard to take down so far. He stopped cooperating and lawyered up. So they are messing with Billie and hoping she will slip up imo.

BBM- I am a smoker and I don't even like to go on my OWN front porch at 5:00 in the morning!!!

You're spot on (love this language analysis stuff).

You can also read it like this:

"Even if by some miracle <Hailey walked through the door and> he had nothing to do with that, there's too many problems between us now," she said.

I do believe she just told the world that SA is the reason Hailey is gone and she knows it.

Billie - where is Hailey!

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member