Was Joe involved?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
cyberborg said:
Another reason why I don't think Joe was primarily involved in the crime against HaLeigh was that he was not around when Misty with Ron called 911.

If he was such a bad guy who did this -- wouldn't he be around under the guise of helping out to ensure that Misty stuck to the script, since the MH was staged. He was not there to ensure he was covered.

Not only that but, he stuck around until he got his planned ride home the next day. If I had been primarily involved in this crime and Misty and Ron were calling 911 and talking to LE -- I'd have to be extremely confident that this would play out as planned else -- I'd have to run and get out of dodge right then ..... not wait for my ride.

It was not Joe stage managing Misty and ensure that she remained intimidated and under threat but ......... Ron.
I completely get where you're coming from with your questions of if Joe was involved why he didn't stay to see his plan thru, wouldn't he have needed to ensure his witness(mc) stuck to her script, etc, etc. But these are all things a logical, sane, sober individual would think to do and it's been stated all along(and to my knowledge NOT disputed by anyone, even Joe) that Joe was quite under the influence that night(as was TC) many pills, weed, alcohol and God knows what else. So on top of my personally believing that none of these three were the brightest in the box of bulbs, compounded with an extremely questionable upbringing(which to me says ALOT, if u r raised in a stable, loving, respectful home with morals those core values stay with u for your lifetime&even More so do they stick with u when they are raised in complete lack of ANY of those morals of positive lifestyle) all of those combined together ( uneducated, lack of moral fiber, lack of logical processes,add in multiple drugs&alcohol) and I believe all of your questions stated in above post completely go out the window. We can NOT access accurately by any of these ppl's actions, because of their lack of&abuse of o ther things they in no way shape or form are capable of making and surely not following thru with logical thoughts or logical processes that we identify with. We are unable to identify with any of these ppl and I think that's what makes it so much more mind boggling and perplexing to us all!

I learned the hard way. I would never ever talk to anyone from LE without a lawyer. I was totally innocent and told LE what I knew, they twisted what I said to fit what they wanted it to mean. I was able to prove my innocents, but learned a lesson. I will lawyer up if I get questioned about jaywalking now

I dont think they have a problem with him having an attorney. He has had this attorney for over 3 years.

I think Hardy was disgusted that he is no longer cooperating with LE even with his attorney present. Just like Jason Young lawyered up and quit talking to LE.

imo

Huh suspicious.

There are two cases.

2009 Haleigh's disappearance

2010 Drug charges.

He is in jail because of DRUG OFFENSES...not Haleigh's case.

I am not sure what you mean he is on a list for the drug charges.:waitasec: He has been arrested and charged and that was 5 months ago.

IMO

Yeah, that flew right by you...but that's ok...

BBM
Since Ron knew he was being looked at has having something to do with his daughter's disappearance...HE should've went on national tv and let everyone see him take it but I doubt HE would do that.

That's insane and the idea of it is insane, There is a reason that lie detectors are not admissible.

Maybe I missed Mark Claus's lie detector when Polly was snatched from his wife's house and murdered. There by the grace of G_d go I.

The idea of it is patently offensive.

That's insane and the idea of it is insane, There is a reason that lie detectors are not admissible.

Maybe I missed Mark Claus's lie detector when Polly was snatched from his wife's house and murdered. There by the grace of G_d go I.

If it is insane regarding Ron, then the same should apply to JO.

After Casey Anthony blew up and all over FL I seriously doubt any citizens intelligent enough to invoke their rights will be taking any kind of polygraph. Mind you Jessie Lunsford gramma FAILED hers.

Maybe it was jessie's grandpa. It was a while ago and I can't remember.

Thats true greenbean.

And I remember Steve Greone coming out after he had taken his poly and they told him he had failed a part of it and he had nothing whatsoever do to with murdering his ex-wife, her boyfriend, his two sons or Shasta being kidnapped and tortured by that madman Joesph Duncan.

I remember in the Jessica Lunsford case grandmother Ruth even had problems with her LDT and that woman is so gentle and sweet. She would never hurt a soul.

So they aren't reliable in court. They are good tools for LE though.

IMO

Seems to me that Joe cooperates every time LE from Satsuma shows up and asks him questions.

Did Steve Groene get any money for what was done to him? I don't know. I only know he stood outside a courtroom screaming at the people that ran in those dors to view the tape of his kids being raped and his son being murdered,

I am new here and I am sorry but I am not gonna sit here and say my gut didn't clench up seein all the threads and pages devoted to the worst day in someone else's life.;

Seems to me that Joe cooperates every time LE from Satsuma shows up and asks him questions.

Bet there will be no more meetings. IMO that is over......he will not see them again until they come to arrest him.

IMOO

Did Steve Groene get any money for what was done to him? I don't know. I only know he stood outside a courtroom screaming at the people that ran in those dors to view the tape of his kids being raped and his son being murdered,

I am new here and I am sorry but I am not gonna sit here and say my gut didn't clench up seein all the threads and pages devoted to the worst day in someone else's life.;

You know I never knew the outcome of that. I hope and pray he did. The community did build him and Shasta a new home. That man and Shasta have lived through the pits of hell and have faced the devil personified. God bless them both.

One of the most tragic cases I have ever kept up with. To this day I cant get Dylan's little sweet impish grin out of my mind.

Now we better get back on topic before Kimster spanks our hands. lol

IMO

Thats true greenbean.

And I remember Steve Greone coming out after he had taken his poly and they told him he had failed a part of it and he had nothing whatsoever do to with murdering his ex-wife, her boyfriend, his two sons or Shasta being kidnapped and tortured by that madman Joesph Duncan.

I remember in the Jessica Lunsford case grandmother Ruth even had problems with her LDT and that woman is so gentle and sweet. She would never hurt a soul.

So they aren't reliable in court. They are good tools for LE though.

IMO
Truthfully, I don't see how they can be considered good tools. If I was Joe, I'd refuse to take one-whether I was guilty or not. If LE wants you, they disregard a pass, & work with other evidence.

Truthfully, I don't see how they can be considered good tools. If I was Joe, I'd refuse to take one-whether I was guilty or not. If LE wants you, they disregard a pass, & work with other evidence.

His own lawyer seemed very evasive when asked had he taken a poly. I wondered if he had been given a private one by his own examiner and if he failed the lawyer would never release that information. Of course he would if he had passed with flying colors.

IMO

I've had another thought on this. LE stated that they had reason to believe that Misty wasn't @ home that night. maybe everything went down while she was gone, so she really doesn't know exactly what happened. maybe Tommy filled her in later, & she's inserting herself into his story. (didn't she say that Tommy showed her the disposal site?) maybe there's no real verification that Joe was in that house except from Tommy. maybe THAT'S why Tommy recanted the 10:o clock check-it didn't fit his story. I'd like to know if Jr. remembers Misty being home @ the time of the squeaky shoes, etc...because for him to have noticed that sound, the trailer must've been very quiet, & not the rage filled craziness that we've been hearing.
The more I think about this, the more I'm not believing this new story. For Jr. to have heard squeaky shoes, that trailer had to have been quiet-no raging Joe. So, the question is...who all was in the trailer, & who went in & quietly got Haleigh? Joe? Would a psycho bent on revenge, be quiet?

Originally Posted by cyberborg
Another reason why I don't think Joe was primarily involved in the crime against HaLeigh was that he was not around when Misty with Ron called 911.

If he was such a bad guy who did this -- wouldn't he be around under the guise of helping out to ensure that Misty stuck to the script, since the MH was staged..

Neither Joe nor Tommy could have been around when Misty called 911. Her story was that she had just woken up. That she had put the kids to bed and gone to sleep herself. That someone had entered the mobile home and kidnapped Haleigh.

She didn't call 911 until Ronald got home and he told her to. If Tommy and Joe were at the mobile home, the first thing RC and responding LE would have said is, "What are they doing here?" Then, "When did they get here?" and so on. Misty couldn't claim that she called them for help instead of 911--that wouldn't make any sense if she was claiming that someone broke into the house.

If Joe and Tommy were at the mobile home, they would have been putting themselves at the crime scene very near the time of the crime itself. They, too, needed alibis, and they weren't going to get them standing in the driveway trying to explain to Ronald and LE what they were doing there. So the fact that they let Misty handle her part of the deal makes perfect sense.

After all, Misty was the one left in charge of the kids. If her cousin or her brother murdered Haleigh, she had to know that was going to be huge, life-changing trouble for her. If we imagine, for a moment, that she was not involved in murdering Haleigh (that in fact it happened while she was elsewhere in the mobile home or perhaps outside), it's also not surprising that she did the WRONG thing and went along with Joe and/or Tommy. She's very young. We can see that she has poor judgment, made worse by serious drug abuse at a very early age when her brain is still developing. She comes from a family culture that emphasizes family solidarity over adhering to the law or being a good citizen (her grandmother, perhaps, being the exception.)

Maybe someone pried the window off one of the children’s bedrooms which were located at the opposite end of the trailer and gained access to the home after Misty turned the lights off and went to bed between 10 and 10:30 pm. Coincidently, the van was parked where Joe was spending the night and it was free this time of the evening but anyone who wanted to could have climbed through a bedroom window once Misty went to bed to abduct HaLeigh. Lindsy said HaLeigh jumped at the chance to ride in her van so if Joe took HaLeigh and he told her he was taking her for a ride in Lindsy's van, she would have been gone without putting up a fight. Misty shut all the lights off when she went to bed so the perp would know exactly when it was safe to enter the home. The children’s bedrooms were both unoccupied so the perp wouldn’t need to worry about waking anyone with any noises they made while climbing through the window. The back door could have been unlocked by the perp before he entered the master bedroom to snatch HaLeigh to prepare for a flight through the woods. Misty said Junior was awake beside her in bed and Junior said he saw a man dressed in black take HaLeigh, so it is possible Misty was sleeping beside him and she didn’t hear the perp walking in the house like Jr did because he was awake. Of course the perp is going to wear dark clothing to conceal his identity. If Misty was washing clothes that evening, the back door would have only been opened before she went to bed if she had unlocked it to allow in the perp. In this theory, the perp unlocked the back door himself so he could flee through the woods and conceal his identity from Misty and others. I see no reason to brick the back door and turn on the kitchen light however. The reason the perp used the side door to escape from the home is because Misty knows him and he didn't want to give her a chance to see his face. If Misty awoke while he was exiting the front door, she might have had time to go after him and look through any of the windows located at the front of the house and called 911 while they fled down the open road. Abducting HaLeigh from her home is very easy to do because it is in a remote area and it doesn’t have an alarm system or video surveillance. Lisa and Hank’s home was vacant that evening as well but Chelsea and Lindsy say their husbands were home. Joe could have taken HaLeigh and kept her in the van without taking her into Hanks' home. He could have disposed of her body by himself without telling anyone. He could have easily smothered her. Joe had a good defense lawyer before he came to Satsuma for no reason other than to party. Timmy and Tommy are having sex with their wives and Joe wanted someone for the same reason. Maybe Joe had sex with Misty and took HaLeigh to silence her. Age wasn't a barrier between Ron and Misty so Joe didn't let it hinder his relationship or desire for HaLeigh. While Tim and Tom were preoccupied that evening with their families, Joe wasn't, and he was scheduled to leave soon, so he had a perfect opportunity to go after and get what he wanted. Ron was expected home by midnight so if Joe left with the van after 10:30 pm and entered through the window while Misty was asleep, he could have easily accomplished this crime without any interference from anyone includng Ronald who was scheduled to work until midnight. Tommy went to bed after 11 pm with his wife, so I doubt he is involved and Timmy was home with Chelsea hypothetically. I think a perp could enter a child’s bedroom with little risk of being spotted by neighbors. I’m not sure if it is possible for the perp to climb through a bedroom window without any type of assistance so I would like to hear your opinions on this.

Joe had the opportunity to commit this crime IMO and because he didn't need anyone's help, no one other than Joe knows exactly what happened which makes it impossible for any of the Croslin’s to describe in detail what happened because Joe is keeping it all a secret. AFAIK, Ronald had a key to the back door.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back