Was Joe involved?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh. Well she's mostly clueless. I'm sorry, Is there an abbreviation guide someone can direct me to?

There goes this "list" again. Like you said, I'm quite sure LE has ruled out many people during this investigation, I don't doubt that. But we have Ron's lawyer stating in September that Ron was being shuffled around on this "list". So that means Ron is still on the list...no? If Ron was completely innocent in all this, please tell me why he was still on the "list"? The ones remaining on this "list" is what's important to this case, right? Well, Ron lawyer told us Ron is on the list. I believe him.

JMO, though

Well since that was said way back in September 09 we don't know if he is even on the list anymore.

I think even more have been struck from the list in the 8 months time since his lawyer said that. And he said he was at the bottom of the list even then didn't he?

IMO

I think Joe was involved, somehow...but I believe that Tommy, without a doubt, was involved, & I think Misty & Ron were involved...along with a few others. If Joe passes a polygraph, where does that leave Tommy? He must be pretty confident that he'll either refuse to take one, or fail it.

It is not uncommon for the real killer to hang fliers or even participate in the searches. Some have even been in the crowd at vigils and PCs pretending to be concerned citizens. All of it was just a sham to disguise what they had done.

Misty had to cover for Joe. She felt she was knee deep into it too since she knew what happened to Haleigh. It was to protect both of them and meant to deceive others, especially Ron Cummings and LE.

Then when Misty went to TN of course she had to pretend everything was just lovely between her and Joe. He had just come to see her in Satsuma for a visit. IMO, LE kept up with Misty's activities when she went to TN. If she had just cutoff Joe and had nothing to do with him then that would be suspicious. At the time they made a family pact to protect Joe's secret and their own pathetic hides.

IMO

Where's that fear of Joe enter, again?

I think Joe was involved, somehow...but I believe that Tommy, without a doubt, was involved, & I think Misty & Ron were involved...along with a few others. If Joe passes a polygraph, where does that leave Tommy? He must be pretty confident that he'll either refuse to take one, or fail it.

I dont forsee Joe Overstreet ever taking a poly and certainly not now. I dont think he is cooperating with LE investigators anymore.

Now if I was innocent I would take one on national tv and let everyone see me take it but I doubt Joe is going to do that.

imo

Well since that was said way back in September 09 we don't know if he is even on the list anymore.

I think even more have been struck from the list in the 8 months time since his lawyer said that. And he said he was at the bottom of the list even then didn't he?

IMO

Yes he did but we don't know how many was on that "list"..And if his alibi for ALL of Feb 9 2009 was so crystal clear-open and shut, why in September he is still on the list?? In 7 months LE couldn't rule out the father of the missing child who claims to have a solid alibi? Like you stated earlier, during the investigation people are ruled out, I know that, sooo wouldn't it be safe to assume that the people that were being ruled out were also being taken "off" the "list"?:waitasec: That's a no-brainer.

Ron lawyer said he moved to the bottom of the list...meaning he's still on the list at this point in the game, right? WHY??? Maybe if we knew how many were on the list we would be able to understand a little bit better. Say for instance there's only 2 people on the list...Ron is at the bottom of it (LOL). Say for instance there's 10 people on the list...Ron is at the bottom of it.
It's not like LE is working a case where there is only 1 person of interest/supect. They told us there are multiple persons of interest. These people would be on the "list", right?
Whether Ron's at the top, in the middle, or on the bottom...HE is still on the LIST, meaning he hasn't been ruled out. I believe he's still on the list to this very day. What has changed since September??? An undercover drug bust that included Ron.

JMO though

I dont forsee Joe Overstreet ever taking a poly and certainly not now. I dont think he is cooperating with LE investigators anymore.

Now if I was innocent I would take one on national tv and let everyone see me take it but I doubt Joe is going to do that.

imo

BBM
Since Ron knew he was being looked at has having something to do with his daughter's disappearance...HE should've went on national tv and let everyone see him take it but I doubt HE would do that.

Where's that fear of Joe enter, again?

It is very easy for us to sit here in the comforts of our own home and not understand the fear, when we have never been around anyone who has murdered a child nor know someone who is capable of that.

If he was capable of this evil and heinousness then he would certainly strike the fear in the hearts of anyone that knew what he had done. I have no doubts he ruled them by fear and told them if they told anyone he would harm them, their family or Tommy's own children. Knowing that he had already killed one child would certain make them know he would carry those threats out if they betrayed him. Imo he involved Tommy by force because he knew he could hold that over his head too and tell him he was a part of it too and would go down with him if he told.

Being in TN is no assurances whatsoever that he could not come back undetected at any given time or send one of his thuggy friends. Fear makes a person paranoid and in a heightened state of mind and the fears even become more pronounced just thinking about what could happen.

The old adage that dynamite comes in small packages often is true when it comes to humans. Judge not the stature of the person but what they are capable of doing.

IMO

BBM
Since Ron knew he was being looked at has having something to do with his daughter's disappearance...HE should've went on national tv and let everyone see him take it but I doubt HE would do that.

I never heard any of the players in this case even accuse Ron of murdering his daughter, including LE.

imo

Yes he did but we don't know how many was on that "list"..And if his alibi for ALL of Feb 9 2009 was so crystal clear-open and shut, why in September he is still on the list?? In 7 months LE couldn't rule out the father of the missing child who claims to have a solid alibi? Like you stated earlier, during the investigation people are ruled out, I know that, sooo wouldn't it be safe to assume that the people that were being ruled out were also being taken "off" the "list"?:waitasec: That's a no-brainer.

Ron lawyer said he moved to the bottom of the list...meaning he's still on the list at this point in the game, right? WHY??? Maybe if we knew how many were on the list we would be able to understand a little bit better. Say for instance there's only 2 people on the list...Ron is at the bottom of it (LOL). Say for instance there's 10 people on the list...Ron is at the bottom of it.
It's not like LE is working a case where there is only 1 person of interest/supect. They told us there are multiple persons of interest. These people would be on the "list", right?
Whether Ron's at the top, in the middle, or on the bottom...HE is still on the LIST, meaning he hasn't been ruled out. I believe he's still on the list to this very day. What has changed since September??? An undercover drug bust that included Ron.

JMO though

I really dont think Ron is on the list at all anymore.

IMO

I think JO may have participated in the disposal, but is not the person responsible for Haleigh's death.

If it was JO, I don't think MC would have remained silent about what happened for more than a year. Fear? JO is hundreds of miles away in another state. If MC is afraid of someone, it's someone closer to home, or she's afraid of taking responsibility for her own involvement.

I have to look at who seems to be involved in covering up what happened. Besides MC, there's ToC and RC, all three now sitting in jail. But on the outside is TN and AS, and I think they know more than what they've stated publicly. I can't see either of them covering up for JO.

When LE went to Tennessee they spent less than an hour interviewing JO. If they thought he was their main suspect, I would think they would have spent a lot more time there.

I never heard any of the players in this case even accuse Ron of murdering his daughter, including LE.

imo

There were speculations floating around otherwise we wouldn't have heard Ron imply it...so why not openly clear his name....I don't think he could.

JMO though

I think JO may have participated in the disposal, but is not the person responsible for Haleigh's death.

If it was JO, I don't think MC would have remained silent about what happened for more than a year. Fear? JO is hundreds of miles away in another state. If MC is afraid of someone, it's someone closer to home, or she's afraid of taking responsibility for her own involvement.

I have to look at who seems to be involved in covering up what happened. Besides MC, there's ToC and RC, all three now sitting in jail. But on the outside is TN and AS, and I think they know more than what they've stated publicly. I can't see either of them covering up for JO.

When LE went to Tennessee they spent less than an hour interviewing JO. If they thought he was their main suspect, I would think they would have spent a lot more time there.

I believe the reason why they flew over 1300 miles round trip to speak with Joe and his attorney and only got to interview him for 45 minutes is his lawyer knew they were now laying it on the line that they suspected he is the one that murdered Haleigh and his lawyer stopped the interview in its tracks and they are no longer communicating with investigators.

It was obvious that Hardy was disgusted that Overstreet had "lawyered up" as he said at the PC.

IMO

I really dont think Ron is on the list at all anymore.

IMO

Then where is he??? Oh, that's right, he's locked up facing 15 years behind bars for dealing drugs with his ex-wife, that is the "KEY" to this whole investigation regarding his daughter. OK, I'll go with that...He's not on the "list"...he's in jail on another list.:furious:

There were speculations floating around otherwise we wouldn't have heard Ron imply it...so why not openly clear his name....I don't think he could.

JMO though

Specualtion? What does that have to do with it? Who came up to Ron and accused him of murdering his child?

Well I guess we will see if he cleared it with LE one day and those are the ones that matter.

I highly doubt JO will be going to Florida or even to the Tennessee authorities and taking a LDT.

IMO

I learned the hard way. I would never ever talk to anyone from LE without a lawyer. I was totally innocent and told LE what I knew, they twisted what I said to fit what they wanted it to mean. I was able to prove my innocents, but learned a lesson. I will lawyer up if I get questioned about jaywalking now

Specualtion? What does that have to do with it? Who came up to Ron and accused him of murdering his child?

Well I guess we will see if he cleared it with LE one day and those are the ones that matter.

I highly doubt JO will be going to Florida or even to the Tennessee authorities and taking a LDT.

IMO

Absolutely.

Then where is he??? Oh, that's right, he's locked up facing 15 years behind bars for dealing drugs with his ex-wife, that is the "KEY" to this whole investigation regarding his daughter. OK, I'll go with that...He's not on the "list"...he's in jail on another list.:furious:

Huh suspicious.

There are two cases.

2009 Haleigh's disappearance

2010 Drug charges.

He is in jail because of DRUG OFFENSES...not Haleigh's case.

I am not sure what you mean he is on a list for the drug charges.:waitasec: He has been arrested and charged and that was 5 months ago.

IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState