Was Kaine at home or work the day that Kyron disappeared?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel looks like a good place to work:
Flexible Work Options

Compressed workweeks and alternate work schedules, telecommuting, and part-time and job share opportunities to fit your unique needs.
minus.gif

If your personal responsibilities require professional flexibility, Intel may be the perfect fit. We offer creative approaches to help you meet your commitments in life. From compressed workweeks, flextime, and alternate start times to telecommuting and part-time and job share positions, each business unit has a range of options for you to explore.

http://www.intel.com/lifeatintel/lifework/

I'm just catching up on this thread topic so hopefully someone else already corrected this line of thinking. Sorry Bean, but the email has not changed.

What is on the law site today is the exact same as it was when they posted it there. One of our sleuthers here, RubyRed, transcribed it exactly just a couple of days after it was posted on the law site.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106330&page=35

I copied it into a wordpad file immediately, also, and it's not changed. Never said "in concert."

Kyron was NOT just dropped off. Unless all that has been reported is untrue.

I think concentrating on some verbiage that means different things to different people is a mistake.

I will drop my daughter off at my friends house - that doesn't mean I didn't go in and chit chat for 30 minutes before I drive away.

Same for school, I've dropped her off, but sat through opening chapel first.

According to Kaine on The Early Show this morning, he last saw Kyron when he talked to him the morning of the 4th out in the front yard, where Kyron was feeding the family cat. Kaine was leaving to go to work.

Transcribed by me ~ "When I saw him that morning, I was on my way to work and he and I talked out in our front yard. He was out feeding our cat, heading back inside and just gave each other a big hug, told him to have a great day at the science fair with his project, that I was proud of him for all the effort and just the amazing project that he had put together and to to just have a wonderful day."

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6617334n&tag=cbsnewsVideoArea.0

Transcribed from KGW's interview video beginning at -0:32. This is the reporter speaking:

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-parents-talk-one-on-one-with-KGW-97153384.html

"During our one on one interview Kyron's father clarified that he was home the afternoon that Kyron disappeared. He was working from home, and described how he and Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, went to the bus expecting him to arrive home from school on June 4. The family had planned to go out for ice cream that afternoon. Kyron was not on the bus. The family called the school and found out he had not attended, and at that point, the search started."

Question answered.

ETA: Reopening thread. Kimster jumped the gun. :eek:

Odd, because in one of the other interviews today, biodad states that he worked from home that day, walked to the bus stop with SM, and had plans to go for ice cream afterwards.
"Kyron's father clarified that he was home the afternoon that Kyron disappeared. He was working from home, and described how he and Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, went to the bus "

or-

"I was on my way to work "...

So- I don't know what to think. Did he say goodby and go to work, or did he work from home?

What TIME did he leave that morning? Did he say? TH and K supposedly arrived at school around 8 or 8:15 at school. The younger sibling was with a babysitter by the time TH and K arrived at school. Did babysitter go to the H's house, or did TH drop daugher off at the babysitter's house? What was the timeline. They probably live pretty close to one another, but still....

No stone unturned.

Kaine says in this video he was on his way to work the last time he saw Kyron, on the morning of the science fair.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6617334n&tag=contentMain;contentBody

In the interview above, however, linked by Kimster just above, Kaine said he was working from home.

During our one on one interview Kyron's father clarified that he was home the afternoon that Kyron disappeared. He was working from home, and described how he and Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, went to the bus expecting him to arrive home from school on June 4.

I'm unclear on where Kaine was at the time of Kyron's disappearance, home or work. He said he was 'on his way' to work. Did he then go to the office? Did he mean he wasn't going to the Intel office, but to his office in the house? If he intended to go to Intel, did he? Or did he end up staying home? Did he work at Intel in the morning but return home and work from there at some time during the afternoon?

It is frustrating even with all of this video/audio now that it is still unclear as to where Kaine was or wasn't working and when...

Kaine says in this video he was on his way to work the last time he saw Kyron, on the morning of the science fair.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6617334n&tag=contentMain;contentBody

In the interview above, however, linked by Kimster just above, Kaine said he was working from home.

During our one on one interview Kyron's father clarified that he was home the afternoon that Kyron disappeared. He was working from home, and described how he and Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, went to the bus expecting him to arrive home from school on June 4.

I'm unclear on where Kaine was at the time of Kyron's disappearance, home or work. He said he was 'on his way' to work. Did he then go to the office? Did he mean he wasn't going to the Intel office, but to his office in the house? If he intended to go to Intel, did he? Or did he end up staying home? Did he work at Intel in the morning but return home and work from there at some time during the afternoon?
I have those same questions. Maybe he went in half a day and came home to work.If he was home I wonder why he did not go with his son to watch him present his project? Blah! So many questions.

Dad said K was "heading back inside the house". Dad himself was "on his way to work."

If he were on his way to work, only to work inside, why would he bother going outside? KWIM?

Splitting hairs, I know....

Can you please provide a link about a babysitter? I keep reading WSers commenting about a babysitter, yet I have read no reports or statements about the sibling having a babysitter that day.

What TIME did he leave that morning? Did he say? TH and K supposedly arrived at school around 8 or 8:15 at school. The younger sibling was with a babysitter by the time TH and K arrived at school. Did babysitter go to the H's house, or did TH drop daugher off at the babysitter's house? What was the timeline. They probably live pretty close to one another, but still....

No stone unturned.

Dad said K was "heading back inside the house". Dad himself was "on his way to work."

If he were on his way to work, only to work inside, why would he bother going outside? KWIM?

Splitting hairs, I know....

I don't know, but I'm not going to speculate. I'm going to wait until LE or Kaine confirm where Kaine was at the time of Kyron's disappearance, but right now, I just don't know and can't tell.

He last saw Kyron on his way to work that morning.

That afternoon he was working from home.

He more than likely came home early that day to work at home. I don't think it's conflicting other than we don't know what time he came home that afternoon.
Intel is pretty flexible.

Can you please provide a link about a babysitter? I keep reading WSers commenting about a babysitter, yet I have read no reports or statements about the sibling having a babysitter that day.

Perhaps an assumption of a caretaker, perhaps because there has been no mention in the public domain of this toddler being seen in the school at any time that morning, nor did TH ever say that the daughter was with them, nor was this child mentioned being present at the bus stop in the afternoon. In a stroller or otherwise. I am sure LE knows.

I'm just catching up on this thread topic so hopefully someone else already corrected this line of thinking. Sorry Bean, but the email has not changed.

What is on the law site today is the exact same as it was when they posted it there. One of our sleuthers here, RubyRed, transcribed it exactly just a couple of days after it was posted on the law site.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106330&page=35

LOL. Thanks, Caring, but I don't need my line of thinking 'corrected'. I know what I saw. I haven't asked anyone else to agree with me or believe me.

One more time: I saw the original, I saw it changed, I see it now changed back or restored to the original. I did not save a screencap of the change (in concert). I did link to the discussion of it, which is the timeframe in which I looked it up. I'm not going to agree that it wasn't changed, because I saw it. I'm not asking anyone to agree with me or believe me.

This is my last response to this subject.

Can someone tell me how far are the Intel offices from Kyron's home? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member