Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who the committee was but assumed a consensus between all the LE and paramedics on the scene. That's my opinion.

Here are the tweets surrounding the toxicology report...

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 36s36 seconds ago
Evans says the pathologist reported to him that the bullet was found lodged in the right side of Millard's brain. Cause of death: a gunshot wound to the head. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 36s37 seconds ago
Evans says there appeared to be soot on the pillow where Millard was lying. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Evans says in his "A" report, he classified Millard's death as a suicide. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
A committee said no toxicology report was needed at the time, so it wasn't done. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 38s39 seconds ago
Now moving on to his "B" report from May of 2013. Here, toxicology is "re-requested," the Crown says. That was due to a conversation between the pathologist and Toronto police. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 35s36 seconds ago
By this point, Millard had been charged with first-degree murder in other cases -- so police decided to do a toxicology screen based on his father's blood. We heard previously there was alcohol in his blood. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 30s30 seconds ago
Millard had 85 mg of alcohol in his system, Evans says -- so he was over the legal limit of 80. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 47s47 seconds ago
Decomposition also creates alcohol in a dead person's system, Evans says. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Pillay says this type of image is on an online gaming site, which is "inherently violent." He refers to Steam as a "war-type video game" -- but that's not what Steam is. Steam is an online gaming platform, with thousands of games, of many varieties. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 32s33 seconds ago
The prejudicial impact is overwhelming, Pillay says. #Millard

**The impact IS overwhelming Pillay. That's why they want to enter the evidence.

what do people think should it be allowed.? I think it was a good point made that since DM knew his dad supposedly committed suicide by shooting himself in the left eye, that why would he not have removed the image.

How many suicides are by gun shot to the eye? How many people connected to the victim have photos displaying either an eye injury or gun (bong) to the eye?

I suppose ISHO isn't directly connected to the victimi WM but he is connected to DM.

what do people think should it be allowed.? I think it was a good point made that since DM knew his dad supposedly committed suicide by shooting himself in the left eye, that why would he not have removed the image.

If it's going to cause any issue that allows DM to appeal this verdict if he is found guilty then I say no, don't allow it.

MOO

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 5m5 minutes ago
We're now back in session. The judge has ruled the image of Millard with the bloody eye to be inadmissible. She won't be considering it as evidence. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
We're now dealing with an agreed statement of facts, from 5 Maple Gate Court on May 11, 2013. It's about a search warrant executed at that date. Basically, it's just saying police took some photos and conducted a search warrant at Millard's home. #Millard

If it's going to cause any issue that allows DM to appeal this verdict if he is found guilty then I say no, don't allow it.

MOO
It is not going to be allowed. sheesh. if it would allow an appeal then better it is not allowed.

Today we expect to hear from retired OPP officer Jim Falconer. He has been the Crown’s computer expert throughout Millard’s trials, and will talk about things found on his devices that pertain to this case.
by Adam Carter 9:19 AM
Thanks. this morning the one day I choose to follow the trial in the morning and it is mostly breaks.
I hope it is better this afternoon.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Court is now back in session. The next witness is retired OPP Det. Sgt. Jim Falconer. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 4m4 minutes ago
He's been retired for about three years. Before that, he was a member of the OPP's electronic crime section. He was a computer forensic analyst. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Falconer was part of the investigation into Millard that started in the spring of 2013. At that point, it was for the Bosma case. #Millard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob