Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think it’s valid, and he has every right to be disgusted. However, it just seems Uncle Robert had a hard time containing his emotions each time he got on the stand. I would think he’d be more calm by now, after all this time has passed. MOO
He's likely frustrated that he can't say what he wants to say.
I take a lot of his emotional behaviour as not only disdain for his nephew, but toward the system, a little bit -- the system that is repeatedly asking him to stand up for the trial but not letting him have his words in the words he wants to have them in.

If permitted, I have no doubt that he'll do one interview or make one statement afterward, saying what he's been trying to, and then walk away from that family and this horrible ordeal for the rest of his life.

bbm - so one might assume the first taxi was to go do the deed and the second taxi was he had finished the deed and needed to get back to MS which is when he climbed onto the floor to sleep with MS & MM. So the deed was done between 3 & 6 just like the coroner suggested in a round about way. DM didn't count on rigamortis helping establish a time of death. IMO

RBBM

Shoulda Google searched that a la "what temperature is cremation done at?"

Now the question is will DM take the stand. I'm going to say "YES". I know RP wouldn't want him to, but IMHO, those cell phone records have DM staring down the barrel of bankruptcy and the only redeeming thing he has going for him in jail right now is his millionaire status. It's a woman judge. DM may believe that he can give a good enough performance that he'll sway her with his charm and sophistication. He's never taken the stand, even though in LB's case it was like he was testifying with every witness. The money on the line makes this one much different; he's probably been working on his address to the Judge for a while now (sarcasm)

It's hard to believe that we're coming to the end of the DM saga- hopefully, ABro writes another book covering the entire life of DM and the carnage he left behind.

RSBM

Not to mention, with the end of his trilogy comes the 'end' of his notoriety. Our lives will go on. Everyone moves on without him. He goes back to his cell for life, regardless. Why not stage a performance?
Potential inheritance or whatever aside, what does he possibly have left to lose?
May as well entertain his own narcissism by getting on that soap box, even if it drowns him.

The thing around DM's neck has been referred to as a Shaman pouch. Like some kind of medicine bag? Between that and the braid, maybe he IS trying to "embrace his aboriginal heritage". :rolleyes:

My hipster younger Toronto-based cousin was sporting that same braid, on the same side, at Christmas. French-Italian; not at all aboriginal. It freaked me out, especially coming off the trail of the LB trial.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was just trying to stay relevant with his man-braid while wearing his federally-issued man-romper.

No, we don't and it seems like there's a monumental lack of interest by the general public and the local media in this trial, as compared to the last two. Although, that could just be my general impression.

I follow Adam Carter on twitter and he's like white on rice with this case so whenever he knows something (like who's testifying that day) I know it. Otherwise... it's pretty quiet out there.

I remain largely interested.

I am fascinated by the judicial system, I am fascinated by the psychological elements and, while it may be a poor choice of word, I was disappointed that I was unable to make it to attend the LB trial before they rested.

I am interested in attending this Friday, actually, if court is sitting.
If anyone has any information they could direct me to that would give me the means to end up in the right place at the right time -- or, if anyone else is attending and would like a silent companion -- please feel free to reach out.

My hipster younger Toronto-based cousin was sporting that same braid, on the same side, at Christmas. French-Italian; not at all aboriginal. It freaked me out, especially coming off the trail of the LB trial.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was just trying to stay relevant with his man-braid while wearing his federally-issued man-romper.
'Specially in the forced absence of his man-purse.

I have heard it suggested as a possibility that DM may have jumped into WM's bed, laid behind him, holding WM's hand inside his own hand, to pull the trigger - thereby getting the right angle. (For a left-handed shoot - which, even though we have not apparently heard whether WM was left or right handed, we do know that DM is). It is certainly plausible? The drug makes sense too, however it would have to be a drug that would have been prescribed to WM, otherwise, it would have been more evidence to come under suspicion, which would be undesired?

That theory takes great, uncalculated risk in there not being an exit wound and being injured due to it.
I personally find this a bit far-fetched and hard to get behind.

I can't imagine that he could have counted on no tox screen. It is, as far as I know, mandatory, that an autopsy be performed in such a death, and for me, I would assume that would automatically include a tox report.

Not all "date rape" drugs show up positive on tox screens. In fact, commonly used drugs -- like GHB -- go through a body so quickly that by the time the victim seeks medical treatment, all trace is gone.

That's why they're used.

Yes, other then AC, I’ve only read the reposted tweets here. I did however notice that AC would write stuff then fix it or delete it. I’m wondering if I caught it before it was fixed. I’ve also came back to WS to read and a read something different.

Kamille, that’s why I’m not arguing you on this one. I know you have done a lot of the court copy and paste. It’s been bugging me that I know I read that in the court tweets but can find it now. I sure do not want to be one to spread untruthful stuff. There’s quite enough to follow and keep track of as it is!

No problem CJPRINCESS. I understand that you think you saw that information but it I didn't think I missed it since I've been following everything every day and did not see it. Thanks for looking though.

The reason I asked for a link is because it's been bugging me that the actual autopsy results, including the toxicology findings, don't seem to have been entered into evidence. Or maybe they have but it's another of those things that doesn't have to be presented by all of the different people who had a part in it? The coroner claims that a committee denied his request for a toxicology report at the time of death and that it was eventually done in May 2013 after DM was arrested and LE started looking into WM's death. Perhaps because it's a judge only trial, this type of paper evidence doesn't have to be presented in court? The judge just has all of this info from the preliminary hearings? Or maybe we have yet to have a witness to formally state the findings? We have heard about the blood alcohol level though, so it seems like that is the only info from the toxicology report.

MOO

No problem CJPRINCESS. I understand that you think you saw that information but it I didn't think I missed it since I've been following everything every day and did not see it. Thanks for looking though.

The reason I asked for a link is because it's been bugging me that the actual autopsy results, including the toxicology findings, don't seem to have been entered into evidence. Or maybe they have but it's another of those things that doesn't have to be presented by all of the different people who had a part in it? The coroner claims that a committee denied his request for a toxicology report at the time of death and that it was eventually done in May 2013 after DM was arrested and LE started looking into WM's death. Perhaps because it's a judge only trial, this type of paper evidence doesn't have to be presented in court? The judge just has all of this info from the preliminary hearings? Or maybe we have yet to have a witness to formally state the findings? We have heard about the blood alcohol level though, so it seems like that is the only info from the toxicology report.

MOO

The question could always be put to Adam Carter. He might have some insights to share?

I think there WAS a reference to Star Wars in his mom's letter. He's a jedi, don't knock him.

That theory takes great, uncalculated risk in there not being an exit wound and being injured due to it.
I personally find this a bit far-fetched and hard to get behind.

Ya, with all that junk on the bed it would have all been knocked over with him climbing up to spoon his dad. IMO

Not all "date rape" drugs show up positive on tox screens. In fact, commonly used drugs -- like GHB -- go through a body so quickly that by the time the victim seeks medical treatment, all trace is gone.

That's why they're used.

Wondering if DM brought daddio a bowl of GHB-laced cheerios, thus the bowl beside the bed.

MOO

Look up the tweets or article when one of the officers was testifying as it was then the comment was also made that body decomposition can alter the alcohol readings IIRC.

RSBM
Trial Tweet May 31, 2018: Lisa Hepfner
"@LisaHepfnerCHCH

May 31
January 2012 is when she and Wayne #Millard reconnected. She doesn't think she had seen him for about six years, since Carl's death."

Here’s a fuller version of JCs testimony. It appears their romance was in the beginning stages, although oddly in much earlier news reports I seem to recall it mentioned the two were planning marriage.

“......Campbell and Wayne Millard were actually cousins, but as she had been adopted, not related by blood. They knew one another as children — Campbell’s adoptive father and Millard’s mother were siblings — from family gatherings, briefly dated as teenagers, but then lost touch for decades.

In February of 2012, Campbell said, they reconnected over a shared interest in the genealogy of their family. Wayne was long divorced.

At first, she said, they simply talked over email, but soon graduated to phone calls, where they “talked about all kinds of things, as you do with your friends.”

Pretty soon, Wayne was calling her three or four times a day, Campbell said, and then that November, they met in person. He proudly showed her around the new hangar he had built at Waterloo Regional Airport for his business......

They saw one another in person only three times, Campbell said, the last time just before his death.“

Christie Blatchford: Victim had found love before his death, Millard’s trial hears

I wonder how “just before” his death that was?

The coroner claims that a committee denied his request for a toxicology report at the time of death
Committee? Denied? Which and why?
AFAIK, in my country there is a toxicology report if only the person found dead by heart attack, deceased alone in the home (my Ex).

M
rsbm
:D :cool: Oh, does he wear Orange in court?? (Thought a blazer and so on.)

RSBM

Not to mention, with the end of his trilogy comes the 'end' of his notoriety. Our lives will go on. Everyone moves on without him. He goes back to his cell for life, regardless. Why not stage a performance?
Potential inheritance or whatever aside, what does he possibly have left to lose?
May as well entertain his own narcissism by getting on that soap box, even if it drowns him.

I'm not sure if it will end indeed. There are unsolved murders in Ontario .... involving shiny cars or petit brunette women or ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr