Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was posted after his death. The tattoos show it was taken several years before.

Thank you. This perhaps gives some weight to planning, which was why I was initially wondering.

Do you have a link for that? All I remember being tweeted during the trial was his blood alcohol level. And that the bullet lodged in his skull and did not exit.

I looked through all of Adam Carter’s court writtings and I can’t find it. I’ll go back and look at Thread #1 and seat if it was caught before it was fixed. AC was doing a lot of deleting and fixing. A few things I read and then poof, gone or fixed. He’s The only one I ever follow, so I know it was his blog where I seen it.

I looked through all of Adam Carter’s court writtings and I can’t find it. I’ll go back and look at Thread #1 and seat if it was caught before it was fixed. AC was doing a lot of deleting and fixing. A few things I read and then poof, gone or fixed. He’s The only one I ever follow, so I know it was his blog where I seen it.

I think I read it in an article.

Well I've read every post Adam has made in real time. I've even posted a lot of them to the threads and it was never said. It has been discussed here however, with regards to what was found in his room but I don't recall anyone suggesting he had any prescription drugs in his system. Just trying to stop unsubstantiated information. We're getting a lot of "I heard" or "I read" misinformation during this trial.

MOO

Other than MSM using the term "autopsy" in the title, do we really know? I've seen Evans say he completed his investigation at 11 pm and I've seen his report released 2 days later. Doesn't mean he had the body those 2 days.

An autopsy is usually done by a forensic pathologist or different person and they would have been called I'd think. There was a blood test done 6 months later after his arrest in 2013.

See this quote on the subject:
"Coroners investigate and determine how someone died. Pathologists only get involved when a coroner calls for an autopsy, but the coroner remains responsible for certifying the cause of death." Ontario coroners to retain control of death investigations | CBC News

WM Trial, June 4, 2018, Adam Carter Report:

"Jun 4 2018 11:03 AM
Evans says he asked for an autopsy here, because it was a "non-natural death."

Jun 4 2018 11:04 AM
Evans just said in his report, the bag was found "wedged between" the bed and the dresser. If that's the case, I don't understand how he could have pushed it. It would have had to have been pulled out.

Jun 4 2018 11:07 AM
Evans says the pathologist reported to him that the bullet was found lodged in the right side of Millard's brain. Cause of death: a gunshot wound to the head."

Edited for formatting

Maybe you’re remembering this?

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Johnston says officers at the scene told her Wayne Millard was a heavy drinker, and was taking oxycodone for pain relief for a back problem. #Millard
Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #1 post 806

did they do an autopsy? Seems to me if a coroner pronounces suicide the next step is to have the funeral home come and fetch the body.

Though coroner didn't release his cause of death statement for 2 days, he finished his review by 11 pm that night according to this news report. Also a forensic pathologist didn't testify and that is usually who does a full autopsy.

Millard murder trial hears from coroner
Adam Carter's trial tweet:
"Jun 4 2018 11:54 AM

He says he did a real examination of the body for the first time around 11 p.m."

I don't ever foresee RB writing a book. I think he just wants to distance himself and be done with this once and for all.

jmo

I was thinking he may want to do an interview with a reputable investigative show. He just seems to want to say so much to set the record straight.

There were others reporting at court on Day 1, (Lisa Hepfner was one) but you said you only follow Adam Carter.

MB is not in a position to “ demand “ anything.

In general cooperative witnesses are treated better than non-cooperative. That’s about the extent of it.
Demanding she should just be grateful she is not in prison, where I believe she belongs.

Just my opinion, the Coroner was accurate in his conclusion that WM died because of the bullet entering the brain and it’s not any more complicated than that. Considering DMs party room in the basement, it’s likely WM was a heavy sleeper.

A staged suicide can be accomplished by an overdose of prescription medications and tragically, I have no doubt some are. Had DM (allegedly) chose to overdose his father with some type of drug, why then shoot him later? An illegally purchased weapon left at the scene raises more questions than a doctor’s prescription.

Regardless, it’s a good thing the prosecution is not required to prove how the murder occured, only who committed the crime.

I was thinking he may want to do an interview with a reputable investigative show. He just seems to want to say so much to set the record straight.
Personally, I don't see that happening. He has a successful practice and I don't think he wants to draw any negative attention to himself, his practice or his family. I could be way off, but I really think he just wants to see DM put behind bars for the rest of his life. I get the impression, this has been nothing but a thorn in his side and he wants to be done with it, once and for all.

jmo

There were others reporting at court on Day 1, (Lisa Hepfner was one) but you said you only follow Adam Carter.

Yes, other then AC, I’ve only read the reposted tweets here. I did however notice that AC would write stuff then fix it or delete it. I’m wondering if I caught it before it was fixed. I’ve also came back to WS to read and a read something different.

Kamille, that’s why I’m not arguing you on this one. I know you have done a lot of the court copy and paste. It’s been bugging me that I know I read that in the court tweets but can find it now. I sure do not want to be one to spread untruthful stuff. There’s quite enough to follow and keep track of as it is!

...and DM is a liar. We trust his testimony too much. In reviewing JC's testimony, I spotted these tweets and she was only re-engaged with him from Sept to Nov. so this would be her assessment during that time. In other words, to see him in bed at 6 pm may not be strange if he was prone to being bedridden:
RSBM
Trial Tweet May 31, 2018: Lisa Hepfner
"@LisaHepfnerCHCH

May 31
January 2012 is when she and Wayne #Millard reconnected. She doesn't think she had seen him for about six years, since Carl's death."

MB is not in a position to “ demand “ anything.

In general cooperative witnesses are treated better than non-cooperative. That’s about the extent of it.
Yes, I realize that, hence my quote marks around the word 'demand'.. she is absolutely not in a position to demand anything, however I could envision MB demandingly request a date from the Court, and I could also envision the Court trying to accommodate her as much as they can. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini