Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
rsbm
But in thinking about it, isn't killing one's own parent just as severely incredulous and horrific? (just saying)
Of course, it is!! Maybe, people can't stand it another time after already 2 trials, negotiating an insidiously
disgusting act, preplanned with his lovely friend. First I didn't know, if I would be able to endure it. The Tim drama had been bad enough.

I would say waiting until some drug takes effect. I know if someone tried to put a gun in my hand while I was sleeping I'd fight him off. No signs of that. I think he was drugged.

Maybe it was 3 am "Hi dad, did you take your medication? Here. let me help you. Wash it down with this GHB laced water (or wine). "

I clipped his from the internet "Most date rape drugs take effect within 15-30 minutes and symptoms usually last for several hours. However, if you pass out it will be hard to know the full effect."Date rape drugs | Womenshealth.gov

A toxicology report was done which is how they knew WM's blood alcohol level. Nothing was mentioned about any drugs found in his system, including any of the three prescription drugs found in his room.

MOO

I hope they give her a really hard time on the stand. She is a vile woman. She has been a big part of helping DM and could be even worse than she knowingly covered up for him so he was allowed to keep going on killing.

I think that the questions of MB will be very specific and confined. I think also that the Crown will do their job well and will be considerate of her at the same time. MOO.

I believe what DM had said that he "threw his back out" about 7-9 months ago and had spent a couple of months in bed at that time. He acknowledged that his father was now ambulatory although he did use the electric scooter to cover the distances in the hangar.

...and DM is a liar. We trust his testimony too much. In reviewing JC's testimony, I spotted these tweets and she was only re-engaged with him from Sept to Nov. so this would be her assessment during that time. In other words, to see him in bed at 6 pm may not be strange if he was prone to being bedridden:

"Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Pillay says that Millard had a "debilitating back problem" where he was "bedridden for days at a time." Campbell agrees with that. #Millard"

Lisa Hepfner‏ @LisaHepfnerCHCH 2m2 minutes ago
This all happened just days before Wayne died. She knew that #Millard had a serious back problem and was occasionally bedridden.

I have heard it suggested as a possibility that DM may have jumped into WM's bed, laid behind him, holding WM's hand inside his own hand, to pull the trigger - thereby getting the right angle. (For a left-handed shoot - which, even though we have not apparently heard whether WM was left or right handed, we do know that DM is). It is certainly plausible? The drug makes sense too, however it would have to be a drug that would have been prescribed to WM, otherwise, it would have been more evidence to come under suspicion, which would be undesired?
How might he have known that the bullet wouldn't exit then? (Inexplicable to me anyway, why the bullet didn't exit.)

Yes, sorry, you are correct. "Dellen's Dad despised my brother for a transgression beyond his Dad's comprehension."

Nevertheless, there was a transgression which DM was in the middle of causing a rift with the children. Not clear who transgressed IMO.

I got the impression that the trangression happened before WM and MB got married? Only because it said RB no longer associated with WM sometime before they got married.

Last edited:
...and DM is a liar. We trust his testimony too much. In reviewing JC's testimony, I spotted these tweets and she was only re-engaged with him from Sept to Nov. so this would be her assessment during that time. In other words, to see him in bed at 6 pm may not be strange if he was prone to being bedridden:

Pillay says that Millard had a "debilitating back problem" where he was "bedridden for days at a time." Campbell agrees with that. #Millard"

Lisa Hepfner‏ @LisaHepfnerCHCH 2m2 minutes ago
This all happened just days before Wayne died. She knew that #Millard had a serious back problem and was occasionally bedridden.
Although I would think: WM and DM had a giant project in the work (opening of the new million-dollar hangar). If WM had to stay in bed for a whole working day or even days, one should think, he would have called his business partner (son) in time and tell him. IMO

A toxicology report was done which is how they knew WM's blood alcohol level. Nothing was mentioned about any drugs found in his system, including any of the three prescription drugs found in his room.

MOO

Initially this is what happened:

A committee said no toxicology report was needed at the time, so it wasn't done. #Millard"

The report you speak of was done in 2013 from some blood someone had drawn who knows when. I find hat kind of random that there was blood to test 6 months later.

Although I would think: WM and DM had a giant project in the work (opening of the new million-dollar hangar). If WM had to stay in bed for a whole working day or even days, one should think, he would have called his business partner (son) in time and tell him. IMO

I disagree. If you look at Billandrew's timeline DM and his tribe of thieves were into all types of nefarious activity. They were storing stolen merchandise at the hangar (Harley, bobcat with gps they removed) and having celebratory parties there after their missions. I don't think they would be getting away with that if WM was showing up to work there daily.

DM says he last saw his dad having a business meeting around noon. I believe that was at his desk at home. IMO I think he worked from home mostly.

Babcock, Millard, and Bosma Murders

How might he have known that the bullet wouldn't exit then? (Inexplicable to me anyway, why the bullet didn't exit.)

Someone disagreed with me that there may have been an accomplice. Someone didn't think the head gangster would take time to do such. But look at the photo of ISHO here. Maybe he knew just what to do to minimize blood spatter. Perhaps DM went to the plaza to withdraw cash to pay off ISHO and to buy some of his dad's fav wine from the nearby LCBO to get him really drunk.

Dellen Millard case takes a strange turn: Aspiring gangsta rapper accused of selling him alleged murder weapon

Catching up over the past few days, with a few comments / observations that I'll add at random -- mostly in response to some of the comments from the 1st thread, but I can't 'reply' as it's now closed :)

RE: The Coroner's account of the bag movement vs the testimony of two TPS officers. Normally we'd be inclined to believe the 2 over 1, because we believe there is security/truth in numbers. However, is it not possible that they're lying under oath? I mean, TPS has come under a great deal of scrutiny over the handling of all of these cases (see: not following up on LB's last 8 calls) ... the boys who bleed blue have an 'old boys club' -- maybe this is an attempt to save face and not be held accountable. I don't necessarily believe this theory, but I don't think the presumption is too far-fetched.
I think they did the bare minimum required at the time, and the coroner ruling suicide quickly was a downfall to what could have been, investigation-wise. I do not hold the EMS responders negligent in any way. I've spoken a couple times about their responses and the Acts they're governed by, and another poster gave a more personal account from her paramedic daughter's perspective -- I will second that. They did their jobs -- not the jobs of anyone else, and exactly their own.

RE: CN not being called to the house at WM's death, over AM. Again, bro-code. Bros over Hoes? He didn't care about her, or anyone. People are pawns, and he strategically placed AM there over CN for a number of reasons that I feel are fairly obvious at this point.

Lastly -- the Crown ... my goodness! All these years, these 3 trials ... keeping straight what can / cannot be said in each so as to not compromise the next -- This team of people deserve a long vacation after this is all done. Highly admirable.

I think that the questions of MB will be very specific and confined. I think also that the Crown will do their job well and will be considerate of her at the same time. MOO.
I imagine her entering the court room arm in arm with "D-I-L" CN.

I would assume that they had a blood sample still available from the autopsy.

did they do an autopsy? Seems to me if a coroner pronounces suicide the next step is to have the funeral home come and fetch the body.

Though coroner didn't release his cause of death statement for 2 days, he finished his review by 11 pm that night according to this news report. Also a forensic pathologist didn't testify and that is usually who does a full autopsy.

Millard murder trial hears from coroner

Last edited:
Someone disagreed with me that there may have been an accomplice. Someone didn't think the head gangster would take time to do such. But look at the photo of ISHO here. Maybe he knew just what to do to minimize blood spatter. Perhaps DM went to the plaza to withdraw cash to pay off ISHO and to buy some of his dad's fav wine from the nearby LCBO to get him really drunk.

Dellen Millard case takes a strange turn: Aspiring gangsta rapper accused of selling him alleged murder weapon

This article answers one of my previous questions about the timing of ISHO's photograph. It seems to have been taken after WM's death.

This is notable bbm:

"Later Monday, retired detective James Hutcheon testified he thought Millard's death was suspicious when he was on scene that night and conveyed that to police headquarters' duty desk.

He said Burns, Wayne Millard's ex-wife, was shaken but Dellen Millard's demeanour was different.

"He was very calm, and didn't appear upset at all," Hutcheon testified, saying a red flag was also raised by who called 911.

"The first thing Dellen Millard did when he arrived was not to call 911. He called his mother ... and waited until she arrived at home in order to call 911," Hutcheon said."

Millard murder trial hears from coroner

This article answers one of my previous questions about the timing of ISHO's photograph. It seems to have been taken after WM's death.

Good sleuthing point - photo was posted December 2012

On a Twitter account in @BIGiisho’s name are 44 tweets made in December 2012. One of them shows Mr. Ward-Jackson, who appeared in Toronto court by video Monday morning, holding what looks like a ceramic bong gun to his right eye with one hand and a wad of possibly fake cash in the other.

"He is a good friend to insects, and actually accompanies spiders outside"

"I go out of my way not to step on ants"

Combine that with the inaccurate weather reporting that portrays his birth day as akin to the second coming :rolleyes:, I strongly suspect that DM was the author of the MB letter. She may have signed it, but IMO it's his style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member