Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be terrible to have to sit there in the lobby, amongst all of the spectators and reporters (potentially talking about you too!), for who knows how long? I'll bet MB had obvious issue with this and 'demanded' a date be given to her so that she would not have to endure such a thing. moo.

In my own trial, I was put in a room by myself. I imagine that most of the witnesses in these trials have that same offer due to it being such high profile cases.

"He is a good friend to insects, and actually accompanies spiders outside"

"I go out of my way not to step on ants"

Combine that with the inaccurate weather reporting that portrays his birth day as akin to the second coming :rolleyes:, I strongly suspect that DM was the author of the MB letter. She may have signed it, but IMO it's his style.

Now I understand why someone posted about the weather lol.

Let his mom know he is not isolated--he has pet ants to keep him company.

Also to assume others have a better life because of a tribe of siblings and relatives is nuts. (The biggest bullies in my life were my siblings.) Character is said to be formed by age 4 or something like that. I want to know what happened then.

In my own trial, I was put in a room by myself. I imagine that most of the witnesses in these trials have that same offer due to it being such high profile cases.

Yes, they don't want you to hear what the others say basically which is ironic now as they can read the tweets and news reports anyhow before it's their turn.

I would say waiting until some drug takes effect. I know if someone tried to put a gun in my hand while I was sleeping I'd fight him off. No signs of that. I think he was drugged.

Maybe it was 3 am "Hi dad, did you take your medication? Here. let me help you. Wash it down with this GHB laced water (or wine). "

I clipped his from the internet "Most date rape drugs take effect within 15-30 minutes and symptoms usually last for several hours. However, if you pass out it will be hard to know the full effect."Date rape drugs | Womenshealth.gov

I’m pretty sure there was a tox screen done. Coroner or cop (I forget) got the report and it showed only his prescribed Oxy’s in his system.

"He is a good friend to insects, and actually accompanies spiders outside"

"I go out of my way not to step on ants"

Combine that with the inaccurate weather reporting that portrays his birth day as akin to the second coming :rolleyes:, I strongly suspect that DM was the author of the MB letter. She may have signed it, but IMO it's his style.
I agree - I think DM wrote this, also.

I also found it interesting, on the first day of this trial, it was tweeted that MB 'glared' at DM, sitting in the prisoner's box, while she exited the courtroom.

did they do an autopsy? Seems to me if a coroner pronounces suicide the next step is to have the funeral home come and fetch the body.

Though coroner didn't release his cause of death statement for 2 days, he finished his review by 11 pm that night according to this news report. Also a forensic pathologist didn't testify and that is usually who does a full autopsy.

Millard murder trial hears from coroner

Yes, an autopsy was done!

I’m pretty sure there was a tox screen done. Coroner or cop (I forget) got the report and it showed only his prescribed Oxy’s in his system.

Do you have a link for that? All I remember being tweeted during the trial was his blood alcohol level. And that the bullet lodged in his skull and did not exit.

You don't think it is reasonable his indignation. I think he showed amazing composure under the circumstances.
He is dragged into now trials about his nephew being a serial killer, ruthless, sadistic, cold-blooded killer.
Think about it yourself and what you would feel.
He raised 6 children and they seem to all have turned out successful and I am sure it is such a horrific reality to deal with that the only child of his sister turned out to be a cold-blooded killer.
DM did grow up with a lot of privilege, but if you have read about his mother and father, very dysfunctional family.
I 100% understand the way the uncle has behaved. I hope now he can leave this behind him and go on with his life. I am sure he feels enormous sadness to know his nephew turned out like he did.

You know who showed a lot of composure while on the stand? Laura Babcock's father. Uncle Robert's behaviour on the stand was disrespectful of the court, in my opinion. Sure RB was indignant. So was Laura's father, but he maintained superhuman composure.

Now I understand why someone posted about the weather lol.

Let his mom know he is not isolated--he has pet ants to keep him company.

Also to assume others have a better life because of a tribe of siblings and relatives is nuts. (The biggest bullies in my life were my siblings.) Character is said to be formed by age 4 or something like that. I want to know what happened then.
Yeah he now has company with ants , maybe cockroaches.

You know who showed a lot of composure while on the stand? Laura Babcock's father. Uncle Robert's behaviour on the stand was disrespectful of the court, in my opinion. Sure RB was indignant. So was Laura's father, but he maintained superhuman composure.
So some people can handle it better. If I was the uncle I would have been a lot worse I doubt I could even be in the same room with DM.
One man at the courthouse the day I went in Hamilton , asked me which case I was there for, I told him the Bosma case.
He said he could never be in the same room as DM because he would go after him.

Yes, an autopsy was done!

Other than MSM using the term "autopsy" in the title, do we really know? I've seen Evans say he completed his investigation at 11 pm and I've seen his report released 2 days later. Doesn't mean he had the body those 2 days.

An autopsy is usually done by a forensic pathologist or different person and they would have been called I'd think. There was a blood test done 6 months later after his arrest in 2013.

See this quote on the subject:
"Coroners investigate and determine how someone died. Pathologists only get involved when a coroner calls for an autopsy, but the coroner remains responsible for certifying the cause of death." Ontario coroners to retain control of death investigations | CBC News

did they do an autopsy? Seems to me if a coroner pronounces suicide the next step is to have the funeral home come and fetch the body.

Though coroner didn't release his cause of death statement for 2 days, he finished his review by 11 pm that night according to this news report. Also a forensic pathologist didn't testify and that is usually who does a full autopsy.

Millard murder trial hears from coroner

@AdamCarterCBC
She says she got a call on Dec 1 from Dr. Evans, the coroner. He said the autopsy had been done, that she could release the scene at the home. "He confirmed the death as a suicide," Johnston says. #Millard

9:22 AM - 5 Jun 2018

@AdamCarterCBC
She says she got a call on Dec 1 from Dr. Evans, the coroner. He said the autopsy had been done, that she could release the scene at the home. "He confirmed the death as a suicide," Johnston says. #Millard

9:22 AM - 5 Jun 2018

So an autopsy was done but since the coroner didn't ask for further forensic testing, none was done --of the bedding, pillow, lullumon bag or pill bottles. Too bad.

That would be terrible to have to sit there in the lobby, amongst all of the spectators and reporters (potentially talking about you too!), for who knows how long? I'll bet MB had obvious issue with this and 'demanded' a date be given to her so that she would not have to endure such a thing. moo.
MB is not in a position to “ demand “ anything.

In general cooperative witnesses are treated better than non-cooperative. That’s about the extent of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member