Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're not going to hear what "observations" RB made of DM when he was younger and what "suggestions" he made to his parents. I hope he does an interview when this is over. I hope Adam Carter is able to do a real expose on all of this.

MOO
I hope the the uncle can do an interview when it is over and say things he is restricted from saying at the trials.
He has a very bad opinion about DM and looks like he did for a long time. He must have seen things about DM that made him feel like that.
He at least got to make DM look bad by his comments. I like when he said he did not want DM to show up at a holiday.
It was really nice to see that he went over to give Linda Babcock a hug and he did not look at DM at all. BRAVO to him.
The taxi driver should be interesting to hear what he has to say.

Was that the phone number we've seen in the other two cases for the IPhone? Or was that the phone number for the Samsung? I agree that's the only reason RB was there, to tie in that phone number to DM.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
He says he works for City Taxi. His testimony will likely go a little slower, as he's using an interpreter. #Millard

Crown Ken Lockhart is asking about how he gets calls to pick up potential customers. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
He says there's a computer that's in the cab that acts as a go between from dispatch. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 42s42 seconds ago
Singh says the only info he gets about the call is the address, job number, and a customer's phone number. #Millard

He has an issue with all them - including Wayne. RB is certainly opinionated :)

Well WM did drag his sister around in a helicopter protesting the seal hunt and putting her in harm's way. I could see how a brother might have a problem with that. o_O

Singh says he was working on Nov 29, 2012. That's the day Wayne Millard died. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 31s32 seconds ago
Singh says he doesn't know Dellen Millard. He looks at Millard and says he does not know that person. The Crown asks if he was a customer, and Singh says "I don't know about that." #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 57s58 seconds ago
Singh says he would use his personal cell to call customers, in the event that was necessary. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 20s20 seconds ago
The Crown just read out one of the numbers from the earlier agreed statement of facts, and asked Singh if he had ever called it. He says no. That's it for Singh -- no cross examination from Pillay. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 38s38 seconds ago
The Crown's next witness is Bruce Finn. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 9s9 seconds ago
Finn is a Toronto police officer. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3s3 seconds ago
He's the acting senior firearms officer for the service. #Millard

That's it from the cab driver? I assume the call to the cab company is in the phone records? So what was the point of having the driver there if he doesn't remember anything?

In 2010 he was involved in something called project safe city, he says it was an sort of amnesty project to seize firearms from people if they didn't have a licence for it. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 43s43 seconds ago
Finn says on Dec. 2, 2010, he was helping with the pickup of a firearm that an officer was no longer licensed to have. #Millard

He says he went to Wayne Millard's home on that day. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 54s55 seconds ago
He was there to pick up a .22-calibre handgun, which was considered prohibited by the length of the barrel. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 17s18 seconds ago
The firearm was to be destroyed, Finn said. "He no longer wanted them," he says, adding that Millard also had two handguns, and two other rifles, that were also to be seized. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 33s33 seconds ago
Finn says Millard met him there, he went into the house, and came back with the guns. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Sorry, I said he's a Toronto police officer, but Finn is a civilian Toronto police member.

He says Millard came out of the house with three handguns and two rifles, to be handed over and destroyed. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 17s18 seconds ago
The firearm was to be destroyed, Finn said. "He no longer wanted them," he says, adding that Millard also had two handguns, and two other rifles, that were also to be seized. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 33s33 seconds ago
Finn says Millard met him there, he went into the house, and came back with the guns. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Sorry, I said he's a Toronto police officer, but Finn is a civilian Toronto police member.

He says Millard came out of the house with three handguns and two rifles, to be handed over and destroyed. #Millard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay