Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m looking at the same, the blue and white quilted thing with the navy colour edging looks just like a neatly folded up washable medical mattress pad, the kind of thing men with prostrate issues might use to protect the bed. The size is usually about 3 feet square.

I thought the same thing! Nurses have referred to them as "soaker pads" for as long as I can remember. They go on top of the fitted sheet and serve two purposes: to "soak up" urine, stool, blood etc and also to assist nurses in "boosting" patients up in bed when they can't reposition themselves.

If I’m looking at the same, the blue and white quilted thing with the navy colour edging looks just like a neatly folded up washable medical mattress pad, the kind of thing men with prostrate issues might use to protect the bed. The size is usually about 3 feet square.

I thought the same thing! Nurses have referred to them as "soaker pads" for as long as I can remember. They go on top of the fitted sheet and serve two purposes: to "soak up" urine, stool, blood etc and also to assist nurses in "boosting" patients up in bed when they can't reposition themselves. I just reposted my response to MistyWaters here given you've replied too :)

Last edited:
I can understand that completely, however it would have been nice to know if everything as found was possible if it was someone other than WM who did the shooting, ie based on position the gun had to be at, .. where exactly and what kind of position would a different shooter have had to have been in, in order to do it with those results? jmo

Yes I agree. My imagination takes me to the defence callng a reconstructionist who proceeds to demonstrate the unlikelihood of a murderer firing a gun at a 67.5 degree angle, given the position of the body, the pillow, the location of the bed and dresser along with any other impediments they can come up with. Then what, one expert doubts a suicide occured, another doubts a murder occured, result is creating doubt.

I understand how you feel but...

serial killers rarely confess (that would mean giving up control and feeling remorse which most of them are incapable of). Most are psychopaths, they don't think and feel the way the rest of us do. I don't think DM is capable of caring for anyone but himself (and he seems to enjoy hurting others - look at his behaviour with Tim and Laura's families in the courtroom.)

The only exceptions of serial killers confessing after being charged before conviction that I can think of are Russell Williams (who confessed for his wife's sake, he didn't care his vistims or their families) and Elizabeth Wettlauffer (the nurse) who seem to have had a small amount of guilt but only for herself spiritually. She also justified the murders to herself (the men were abusive, the women wanted to die and she was angry at all of them.)

If they do acknowledge their crimes after they are convicted, they usually don't take responsibly and blame something else for it. (ie Ted Bundy - *advertiser censored*).

They don't usually have a conscience or guilt about what they have done and don't care about it's effect on others (the victim's families or waste of court resources).

And they love to bask in the warm glow of media and courtroom attention, people trying to figure them out and reliving their crimes through testimony and visual evidence.....

I think in simple terms he was trying to replicate the gsr imprint from the "photos" of the pillow (since he didn't have the actual photo) and every angle he tried didn't match. So he's dumbfounded how this occurred. I don't know if he's saying it couldn't have occurred by the deceased or if it couldn't have occurred with this gun.[/QUOT

If he simply doubled over the pillow case it would have given 2 smudges when stretched out.
I hope he's reading WS.

I don't think it's a CPAP mask - it doesn't look like any type I've ever seen and has no place for the hose to attach. (I use a CPAP machine every night myself and have worn different mask styles over the years). In the closeup it looks like a folded medical pad or a folded towel.

Think they mean an eye mask for sleeping, not a CPAP
Edit: its already been answered. oops.

Yes .... soaker pads. That is what the nurses called them when I was in hospital.

@winter2017
Were you thinking that I didn’t believe that DM killed him? I’m confused. I most definitely think he did. I said I needed a dramatization because I was trying to follow along with the expert and it was just really hard to picture. Even when people tried to clarify, I still couldn’t picture it.... doesn’t mean I don’t think he did it....

I think that psychopaths are incapable of feeling remorse.
DM is dangerous and he is sadistic. He enjoys inflicting pain on people and he enjoyed getting in Laura s father's face and the ex-bf. He is a freak and his brain is wired to enjoy inflicting pain on people.
He just needs to be locked up until the end of his life. He should be put beside Paul Bernardo.

Bernardo could be the new brother he never had.

I know this has been discussed before, but can anyone confirm for certain whether DM was left handed or right? I thought I read that he was left handed but I can’t find it now. I was just watching the video of the reconstructionist testing the angles and I noticed that he was using is right hand.... I know WM was left handed.

I know this has been discussed before, but can anyone confirm for certain whether DM was left handed or right? I thought I read that he was left handed but I can’t find it now. I was just watching the video of the reconstructionist testing the angles and I noticed that he was using is right hand.... I know WM was left handed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180614-230236.jpg
    Screenshot_20180614-230236.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 28

I've just tried to post the link to Adam Carter's article from today. In it, it contains the most recent comment about his left handedness. Sorry I can't post it....the platform is doing wonky things tonight....not sure what's going on.

This sketch shows more accurately how WM was on the bed IMO re: arm half hanging off Wayne Millard 'unlikely' to have shot himself, police expert testifies - 680 NEWS
Millard-trial-forensic-officer-Marianne-Boucher.jpg

ETA: Sorry, this was in response to redwing7225 and the reconstruction being done with his right hand. the quote did not quote for me.

Also, redwing, I don’t recall seeing where anyone said WM was left handed? We know DM is though.

So maybe this answers our question that WM WAS right handed and probably the reason why the reconstructionist could not get the exact test to match.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members