Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I looked up the info myself and you can see that he changed the name and likely the profile pic on Nov 13, 2012 at 4:44pm. He had only been a member since Nov 11, 2012.

2s1sj82.png

SteamID » DIR3N33D steam | STEAM_0:1:57604406 | 76561198075474541
Wow! Interesting name choice for a picture like this. Too bad it wasn't considered more closely. Thanks for looking and finding Kamille.
To add: I remember discussing this name choice, but not if name was a change with the profile picture or separately.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Sutherland also says he used the weapon from this case to run tests. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC now41 seconds ago
He says he didn't have the exact ammunition that was found in the firearm for that testing. He says that the ammo that was used shouldn't change the findings in any way, however. #Millard

Note** So where did the other 5 bullets go? Not like LE did any testing with the gun at the time. Haven't seen any evidence that they did when the investigation was reopened either. Or was he just not permitted to use any of them?

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC now41 seconds ago
He says he didn't have the exact ammunition that was found in the firearm for that testing. He says that the ammo that was used shouldn't change the findings in any way, however. #Millard

Note** So where did the other 5 bullets go? Not like LE did any testing with the gun at the time. Haven't seen any evidence that they did when the investigation was reopened either. Or was he just not permitted to use any of them?

My guess would be that the bullets were part of the seized evidence, so he can't use them. Just a guess though.

I haven't wrapped my head around what the witness is saying, but if WM were to lay in that postion, shoot himself using his thumb, then I would think the natural way to hold the gun would be to hold it upside down?

My guess would be that the bullets were part of the seized evidence, so he can't use them. Just a guess though.

That's what I figured but I don't remember reading that they were entered into evidence. I guess they were. We're not hearing about a lot of stuff that is happening in the courtroom I think. AC probably thinks we're all seasoned veterans now and should just know this stuff. :p

MOO

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Sutherland says the gun has six chambers within the cylinders. He said he had to eliminate any variances between the chambers. He used two king sized, white pillowcases for the tests. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Now seeing a video clip of Sutherland firing the gun on a white pillowcase. You can see gunshot residue and cylinder gap impressions that look like soot hitting the pillowcase as it's fired. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
We're now seeing another clip. On this video, Sutherland puts the gun directly on the pillowcase to fire it. #Millard

If I remember correctly, a Visa charge doesn't appear on the customer's statement until the business owner closes the batch, which is generally done at the end of the business day. So even if pizza was purchased before midnight, if the batch wasn't closed until 2:00 am, then it wouldn't appear on the Visa statement until Nov 29th.

Is there someone who can test this? It would be useful to know for sure.

I have a TD Visa card, so checked my recent statements. There are a number of relevant dates. First the statement date - this includes all transactions posted between the previous statement date and the current one. On my April statement, in every case the posting date was between 1 and 5 days after the transaction date. There are no times of transactions.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 7m7 minutes ago
This time we're seeing Sutherland doing a similar test as before -- but this time, he's using a mannequin arm to simulate Wayne Millard's arm, and a mannequin head in place of his head. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Sutherland says he was trying to figure out the orientation of the gun at the time it was fired. He says his first impression was the firearm on its left side when it was fired because of the cylinder gap residue. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
We're seeing more of these video tests. In them, Sutherland fires the gun right into the eye of the mannequin head. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
There's gunshot residue coming out of the gun's muzzle, onto the mannequin head. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 37s38 seconds ago
Sutherland now showing a video where he's changing the position of the gun, so the "top strap" portion he mentioned earlier is in contact with the pillow. #Millard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse