We Are Up And Running

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so happy. Thank you Tricia.
Oh this is going to be a fantastic day, spending it with all of you.
I was seriously sad the past few days. I would click on the Webslueths
bookmark bout once an hour or more. I couldn't believe how sad I was.
So happy.
I am smiling and it isn't even 7:00 yet.
Love you guys so much
Have a wonderful day.
Tricia you are so appreciated.

clap2.gif
clap.gif
laugh.gif
rotate1.gif
rotate2.gif
forward%20roll.gif
forward%20roll2.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Welcome home, WS'ers! After wandering around aimless the last few days, I've gotta say, that this IS the best crime forum on the net!

Thank you, thank you, thank you... I was so use to clicking on Websleuths to get caught up on everything - when down, I had major withdrawal. Even when people disagree on here, and we do, at least it isn't like another site where terrible name calling etc. goes on. One site makes you want to take a shower each time leaving! Thanks Tricia, we really do appreciate you and our fellow sleuth's. :dance:

It is so good to have websleuths back..thankyou Tricia and mods:woohoo:

Thanks, Babe.....one less thing on your plate!

RR

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

For the last few days, I've been in withdrawal--maybe this place should be renamed "Webcrack"! :):):)

Thank Goodness!!!!! I don't post too often but I read everyday. I thought I might go insane!!!!!

Oh, my gosh. I have had to face the amazing fact that I am totally and completely addicted to Websleuths! You fellow posters are important to me! So many things have happened and I've wondered "What would fran say?" "What would Jeana say?" (just to mention two of you) THANK GOODNESS the site is up and running!

Thanks Tricia. I don't post often but I sure did miss it here!

Nancy

Oh thank you gods of cyberspace! I really do 'defend' the amount of time I spend on this site to family and friends because I did not really think I spent that much time here. I now have to admit I am a serious addict. For the past few days I have been going crazy! first I thought it was just me, then I thought it was something to do with my computer, Then I started looking for a twelve step program to ease me through the withdrawl!

I realized I am truly addicted to this site......and that I'd pay to belong! :woohoo:

I would like to Thank all of the sweet people at FFJ for opening their door to the members of WBS while the Withdrawal Period was too Intense! :D

I would like to Thank all of the sweet people at FFJ for opening their door to the members of WBS while the Withdrawal Period was too Intense! :D

Yes, Thank you so much to Moab and the mods at FFJ.

It helped ease the withdrawals. :D

It was very much appreciated. :blowkiss:

I never knew that I was so addicted to WebSleuths until you were gone!!! :D

You never know what ya got until it's gone! Thank goodness we are all back together! YYIIPPEE!!!!!! :clap:

Thank your Tricia!!!!! I didn't realize how often I check in on Websleuths for updated news. I searched in vain for another forum, but nothing compares to Websleuths! I would actually sit down at the computer and get so sad at the Websleuth error that nothing else on the computer seemed interesting so I'd go do some housework. On the bright side of Websleuth being down, my house is clean!

Tricia.... thank you for everything you do! I'm so glad that WS is back!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OreoVictim
Back