We Are Up And Running

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whew! Thank Heaven WS is back. Good grief, I missed you all.

What is the address for "FFJ?" (In case, God forbid, a similar outage happens in the future - at least I'd know it wasn't just my computer that was the problem if other Websleuthers showed up there.)

Good Lord, I was worried! I am glad everything is ok.

I was soo worried thought it was me but tried 3 other puters and no, it was not.Great we are all back and thanks to you and the mods,Tricia....

Same here tired every computer I came in contact with. LOL

THANK YOU, Tricia!!! You da woman!!!

Well, all this did was make me realize how much I live at Websleuths. :crazy:

Whew! Thank Heaven WS is back. Good grief, I missed you all.

What is the address for "FFJ?" (In case, God forbid, a similar outage happens in the future - at least I'd know it wasn't just my computer that was the problem if other Websleuthers showed up there.)

forumsforjustice.org

PHEW!!! I can cancel my psychotherapy session now. I was in a frenzy and didn't know what to do. I thought it was me. :)

So happy WS is back up!!

I did try registering at FFJ yesterday to see if there was info posted but it said you were not accepting new registrations.

It really is true that you really don't know how much you cared about something until it's gone. What a LONG five days it was! So glad to have this important part of my world back up and running. THANK YOU TRICIA.

You just made my day , I was so unhappy without my websleuths . Glad to see you all back , it was like being away from home .:woohoo: :woohoo:I didnt know about FFJ , I went cold turkey it was awful . Many many thanks Tricia for all your hard work .

I spent the first few days thinking I was banned and wondering what I did. I am happy WS is back. Thanks Tricia!!

I AM SO RELIEVED! WOW was I having WS withdrawals!:eek:

Missed everyone!

:blowkiss:

Rosco!

Same here tired every computer I came in contact with. LOL

I too thought it was my computer!:crazy: Tried at least 5 others!

Rosco

I was going through serious withdrawals and I really thought my husband was going to divorce me. Thanks Tricia......you saved my marriage!:blowkiss:

We really do need to make a plan for a meeting place in case this happens again. How about under the big tree across the street?

Susan

YIPPPPEEEEEEE Tricia I promise I will never ever do that again what ever I did. Laffin. That and when I see sign saying do not touch. I will leave my hands off it.I did not know that cord I pulled was to here honest:crazy:

Wow, I thought I was going nuts! I checked a million times a day, talked to the IT guy at work, emailed my buddy who was feeling the same way, looked all over the net for anything comparable and found NOTHING rises to the level of WS! I missed everything and everyone! Thanks Tricia!!!!

Eve

Clicked on my WS Bookmark first thing this morning, expecting to see the error message again. IS IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! :D:D:D

Had major major withdrawals.

Thanks so much Tricia!

Hey Ang...
That message just horrible to see for 5 days! GRRRRR... Felt life forever :eek: I was missing WS!!

Glad to be up!

Rosco

Thanks so much to Tricia and everyone who is responsible for getting WS back up and running. I, too, was having major withdrawal like many others. Didn't realize how addicted to this website I was. Thanks again.:)

Doing the WS Happy Dance!! Tricia, my house is way to clean and my children are wearing clean fresh clothes! I am so happy WS is back, things can get back to normal aound here!! I know what it's like to have a php board go "wack-a-do" on you. It has happened to another site that I am a mod at. Oh it's nice to be back!!

Happy Sleuthing Friends!

14.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx