We Are Up And Running

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tricia,

Chalk me up as another who really missed my WS updates and interactions!
You're such the gracious host...just wanted you to know "we" out here in cyber-land really enjoy this place!

Sincerely, thank you for all you do. :blowkiss:

DD

What a relief! Thank you Tricia and everyone else who got the site back up. I was so worried I had been banned or something, but then someone started a thread on the Open Court forum at CourtTV letting people know that the Websleuths server was down and it would be back up in a couple of days. I tried to find that thread yesterday to check for updates but the moderator had deleted it, lol. I guess they didn't like anyone discussing the 'competition' over there. I'm so glad we're back. I was reading over there for updates about Anna Nicole Smith and boy was it nasty. There's no place like home. :woohoo:
I couldnt agree more!! Theres no site like Websleuths!!!!
Thank you Tricia and computer geniuses for getting our precious websleuths back!!!!:woohoo:

First Websleuths was down. Then my hubby left town on a business trip. I hate to say this...but I missed Websleuths more than my hubby. Shh! Don't tell him.
Thanks Tricia.

Thank you Tricia for getting Websleuths up and running again. The only way I was able to know that it wasn't just me was through one of the cold cases that I have been following. On that site a few of our fellow websluethers were also feeling lost and commented so. That made me feel much better knowing that it wasn't some glitch in my system.

Ahhhhhh............. it just feels good to be back home!!

It's a beautiful day!

What a wonderful surprise to have Websleuths back this morning!

Thanks Tricia for bringing us back together!

Lord have mercy after reading all this...all I have to say is
I AM SO GLAD IT WASN'T JUST ME!!!!!!:woohoo:

I was seriously having panic attacks over here....Tricia, you go gurl!:clap:

WHOOPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy, Tricia, we were so worried - wringing our hands and worrying about you.
What a HUGE treat to see WS come back up this am. Thank you, Tricia.

I have to add my voice to the chorus...so glad you're back! Thank you, Tricia and Admins for all you do to provide us with THE place to go for crime discussion, etc. You're the best!

**Muah!** <--Big Kiss

PHEW!!

Boy, is it good to be back!

I'm one that got alot done. (All laundry caught up, spring cleaning in the kitchen, cleaned out the front closet, etc.)

Thank goodness I can blow all that stuff off again! :D

As an aside: Tricia, the IrishMister would like to know what it would cost him to have the site be down EVERY weekend?

Hi Scandi, yep the best forum on the net with the best owner, mods and members. :woohoo:

There is not one other forum like it, believe me it took me so long to find this site
and this past 5 days I looked again and nothing compares. :clap:

There is no other forum like Websleuths. :blowkiss:

I second that!!
Thank you Tricia!!!

I never realized just how much I love this site until it was down!!
I rarely post, but I do read here everyday and I like the fact that I know if I read a news story elsewhere I can come here and learn even more about it from you guys.
Thank God it's back up!
And to all the posters: Keep up the good work!!
Love all of y'all!

FFJ?????Future Farmers of Japan?Fermented Fruit Juicers?What is FFJ ?Susan

FFJ?????Future Farmers of Japan?Fermented Fruit Juicers?What is FFJ ?Susan

Forums for Justice. Some of us met up over there to help aid ourselves through withdrawls :)

I usually only read over there. I realized that I signed up in 2005, and as of today I think I have 6 or 7 posts! :doh:

Tricia,
Thank you SO MUCH!!!
Iwas just a bear with a sore butt not being able to log on several times a day to see what was happening!!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Kathy/ Cheko1

I was just wondering, why no post up on the main page to let all of the sleuthers know what was going on? Or mass email? Or are those things not possible?

A lot of people were sincerely worried about lost information, there are a lot of cases being sleuthed here. Some were wondering if they were banned, LOL.

Truly glad all is OK, and forgot to thank Tricia and all involved for getting through whatever may have happened!

Just wondering why no communication to all the dedicated members...left out in the dark?

Maybe I missed it? But so did a lot of others...I can't count the # of emails I rec'd WHY IS WS DOWN? WHAT IS GOING ON? WAS I BANNED? WAS IT HACKED? Some peoples were freakin'!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back