We need help identifying this brand of shoes.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I went through 32 pages of eBay sales for skate shoes with no luck. Basketball and indoor soccer tend to have that tread difference through the ball of the foot for making moves. Its fairly smooth relatively to workboots, hiking boots or cross trainers. I’m trying to think what other sports would use a relatively smooth sole. Deck shoes I looked through too.

I went through 32 pages of eBay sales for skate shoes with no luck. Basketball and indoor soccer tend to have that tread difference through the ball of the foot for making moves. Its fairly smooth relatively to workboots, hiking boots or cross trainers. I’m trying to think what other sports would use a relatively smooth sole. Deck shoes I looked through too.
I looked through about 10 pages of motorcycle boots last night.

Water shoes?
I thought your idea of deck shoes was great.

It looks like a tennis shoe print to me. Just something about the ball of the shoe. It’s got the grooves for grip. I also wish we could have the photo pinned to every page bc I want to be able to look at it as I’m typing. Lol I forget things between switching pages.

CA seems USA or Canada to me.

The other letters take me to Asia. Found some Japanese pull on shooties that, from the side, have the notches where the straight lines go but no images of the whole outsole. Arggghhhh.

These are IMO not high traction shoes. The most traction, maybe the toe area with the tighter lines. Ergo, skater.

JMO

I still get the Quicksilver vibe though. It looks like the QS logo was flipped and butted up against the original logo. I’m looking at the white space that looks like a J and P but that’s the space between the wave and the mountain. I’m going to end up cross-eyed by the end of this. Hahah

I’ve tried indoor court shoe which brought up some brands I hadn’t heard of on eBay, volleyball and gym shoe. I had hopes for volleyball thinking maybe it’s a hand spiking over a net but no luck, at least not for me. I’m trying eBay because thought they may have some older styles instead of just what’s on shelves now.

I joined a Facebook skateboard group with almost 500k members. I posted the print hoping that community might shed some light if this is a skate shoe. Fingers crossed! It’s only been posted a couple hours as admins had to approve. I’m new to this site and am loving it! Spent hours riffling through shoe searches last night

I got a hit on the Facebook skateboard group! Logo is similar! Brand is Lakai. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 2857AE19-B76C-48D2-AE25-10502B5C16F5.jpeg
    2857AE19-B76C-48D2-AE25-10502B5C16F5.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 832B4AE3-9D0F-43A0-AC22-E9B71D3CFBCD.jpeg
    832B4AE3-9D0F-43A0-AC22-E9B71D3CFBCD.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 58
M
Does anyone recognize this shoe imprint ? Or do you know of a good place to search for shoe brand imprints ? Please let us know if you do. If you don’t have time to search you can post links below that you feel can help in the search. This imprint is relation to The Cold Case Investigative Research Institute . If you’re not comfortable posting below you may private message me in here or email me at producer@websleuths.com Thank you for your time.
May be nothing, but just a thought....could it be a tack on sole or sole protector? Just a thought if someone is trying to hide shoe prints. Criminals have become more clever. Either way, thought you may find this page helpful. https://www.ics.uci.edu/~fowlkes/papers/KongSRF_BMVC_2017.pdf
Cross-Domain Forensic Shoe print Matching.

Does anyone recognize this shoe imprint ? Or do you know of a good place to search for shoe brand imprints ? Please let us know if you do. If you don’t have time to search you can post links below that you feel can help in the search. This imprint is relation to The Cold Case Investigative Research Institute . If you’re not comfortable posting below you may private message me in here or email me at producer@websleuths.com Thank you for your time.
May be nothing, but just a thought....could it be a tack on sole or sole protector? Just a thought if someone is trying to hide shoe prints. Criminals have become more clever. Either way, thought you may find this page helpful. https://www.ics.uci.edu/~fowlkes/papers/KongSRF_BMVC_2017.pdf
Cross-Domain Forensic Shoe print Matching.

Haven’t read the whole thread yet—still catching up.

But looks to me like maybe tire sandals?

I joined a Facebook skateboard group with almost 500k members. I posted the print hoping that community might shed some light if this is a skate shoe. Fingers crossed! It’s only been posted a couple hours as admins had to approve. I’m new to this site and am loving it! Spent hours riffling through shoe searches last night
Brilliant!

Maybe that's a function this group can do -- spread the image? To different recreational sites?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm
Back