We the Jury! Deliberations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if Judge White is correct on the 6 hours 38 minutes......we're almost halfway there, folks.

Just thinking to myself wondering if correctly predicting future events (you won't live to the end of the divorce, I could kill you and make it look like an accident) is a sort of pseudo confession.

I agree. I believe they said she had 14 different injuries on her body, front and back. How on earth does someone get bruises on that many places by falling in the tub? She would have had to bounce around. And then to land in a fetal position?? NO, don't buy it.
I'm not going to look for a verdict today, possibly by tomorrow. But I hope they're taking their time and going over everything.
I heard one pundit say it sounds like the jury is making this about Stacy and it's not supposed to be about her, it's about Kathleen. IDK, maybe they are working backwards or just trying to give Stacy's statements through HS and the pastor some credibility.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

BBM.

That stood out to me too. If she'd drowned in a fast flowing river, where she'd been bumped across rocks and debris, yes. But in a bathtub? Hmmm....:waitasec:

For peeps who don't have InSession T.V., the defense team has a married couple on it who always wears the same color shirt underneath their suits. The whole team looks similar when they walk together in a group - dark suits and sunglasses and then the married couple with matching shirt/blouse.

Has it ever been brought up that the Jurors began their matching days because of the above - like, 'hey, we'll all dress alike too'.
Even the little I saw of the prosecution team, they looked alike too. Female lawyers are permitted to wear a skirt and blouse or dress, right?
In this case they all wore dark suits regardless of gender.

Forgot to mention I'm a nervous eater. For anyone else in my boat:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346867694.831252.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346867703.688325.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1346867712.581286.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1346867725.358828.jpg

Pages and pages behind. Had to peek at the last page to see if a verdict has been reached. Whew..

Hoping today brings justice for Kathleen "Kitty" Savio!! :please:

I'm not sure Plumeria, because I don't have IS but I am guessing they probably schedule their programming for local timing? Jury went to deliberate at 10:35 EST (9:35 CST). HTH!

I'm on CST... InSession goes off at 2 p.m. my time and that aggravates me when we're on verdict watch. Was it 9:30 CST??? That would mean they've been in deliberations over 3 hours?? Well... except for lunch.

I'm on CST... InSession goes off at 2 p.m. my time and that aggravates me when we're on verdict watch. Was it 9:30 CST??? That would mean they've been in deliberations over 3 hours?? Well... except for lunch.

It goes off here at 3 p.m. EST. I'm going to switch over to HLN then. I'm sure they will have some coverage. Yes as of this typing they have deliberated 3 hours 21 minutes and 45 seconds.

bingo and the bolt on the bedroom door and the threatening DP did to Kathy on the steps.

Yeah, I'm sure they believe Kathy pulled up her top and showed her 'you know what' to DP and stated she wanted him back. No chance they believe that story.

That makes no sense at all.

I've never been able to get past that deadbolt on her bedroom door.

Think of all the women in the world who live without a deadbolt on their bedroom door.

Kathleen was in fear to the point where she had one installed. And look who ended up killed.

Pages and pages behind. Had to peek at the last page to see if a verdict has been reached. Whew..

Hoping today brings justice for Kathleen "Kitty" Savio!! :please:

Start alerting when the verdict is reached and we'll fix the title of the thread. I might not be around, so that's why an alert is important. :grouphug:

I've never been able to get past that deadbolt on her bedroom door.

Think of all the women in the world who live without a deadbolt on their bedroom door.

Kathleen was in fear to the point where she had one installed. And look who ended up killed.

exactly.

Do we know if they're still deliberating or did they stop for lunch? IS should stop the clock if they're just enjoying lunch.

2m Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson jury just sent a 3rd question asking for Savio letter to prosecutors office and police report about alleged staircase incident

Could be they believe she got the bruising on the stairs versus in the tub?

Hi all... I've been following the case, just haven't commented. You all seem to say what I'm thinking most of the time. But, right now I'm about to burst, as always during a verdict watch... I think it looks good for the state that the jurors want read backs on shori and smith, and the letter from savio. However, since they also want the phone records, about stacey's calling drew, and the police report, which was testified to have inconsistencies by salvio, I am now worried that the jurors are requesting all of this because they are considering whether or not the hearsay witnesses are even credible, therefore, may not be as good for the state like I initially thought... I certainly hope those phone records satisfy the jurors, and they accept the chirping possibility... Idk... Does anyone know what the phone records might show, has anything ever been reported about what the records show?

My jury deliberation clock says 25 minutes. Does that mean if they arrive at a verdict they will delay it for hours!! :banghead: I have to switch over to Headline News when it goes off on IS.

Hi all... I've been following the case, just haven't commented. You all seem to say what I'm thinking most of the time. But, right now I'm about to burst, as always during a verdict watch... I think it looks good for the state that the jurors want read backs on shori and smith, and the letter from savio. However, since they also want the phone records, about stacey's calling drew, and the police report, which was testified to have inconsistencies by salvio, I am now worried that the jurors are requesting all of this because they are considering whether or not the hearsay witnesses are even credible, therefore, may not be as good for the state like I initially thought... I certainly hope those phone records satisfy the jurors, and they accept the chirping possibility... Idk... Does anyone know what the phone records might show, has anything ever been reported about what the records show?

not sure if they show anything of importance to the case, but imo, I think they'll believe the Pastor and Divorce Atty.

I'm curious about DP's phone records for that weekend. How many different numbers did he call trying to find KS and how many calls did he really make looking for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes