We the Jury! Deliberations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that they have been in there 3 hours as of yet, because of their lunch break.
Are y'all expecting a quick answer any time soon?!?

I don't think that they have been in there 3 hours as of yet, because of their lunch break.

they will come back for the readings and imo I guess we'll have a verdict tonight or tomarrow.

Don't they continue deliberating while eating?

Well, if Judge White is correct on the 6 hours 38 minutes......we're almost halfway there, folks.

Just thinking to myself wondering if correctly predicting future events (you won't live to the end of the divorce, I could kill you and make it look like an accident) is a sort of pseudo confession.

And imagine if your husband said that to you and you knew the former wife was dead under iffy circumstances. :eek:

In the movie, the actress playing Stacy showed relief when police announced Kathleen's death was an accident. SP's problems with DP hadn't begun yet but, even then, she was worried he killed KS. She had a sixth sense that grew into certainty over time.

If my husband ever said that to me really, it would change my world. You have to feel free to disagree and hash problems out without being threatened with bodily harm. Any man who would say that thinks in ways that aren't normal imo. Big red flag! And sick imo. Terrorist.

My jury deliberation clock says 25 minutes. Does that mean if they arrive at a verdict they will delay it for hours!! :banghead: I have to switch over to Headline News when it goes off on IS.

Just keep reading here, if there's word of a verdict we will announce. I'm sure major stations like HN will air the verdict live, this is really high profile. Since there are no cameras in the court room we will have to wait to hear it from people inside. Not sure how the judge is going to handle it. In the Sandusky case the judge forbade reporters from electronically sending the verdict out and we had to wait until he dismissed the court to find out. Burmila is a loose cannon so I'm not sure whether reporters will tweet the news out or not...

Deliberating while eating IS just reported.

Kathleen was an angry, hot-headed, Italian spiteful woman who was vindictive of her husband who had taken up with a "better looking younger woman"

Stacy was a flighty woman who was looking for attention and wanted the pastor to desire her sexually.....she even wanted Kathleen's divorce attorney to feel sorry for her to rescue her like Cinderella.

Drew is an upstanding man, who has done nothing wrong in his life except maybe love his wives too much......he catered to their every need.

The testimony of Rev Schori was just for him to get media attention. This was his chance to shine and maybe even get an offer to be a TV preacher!
Harry Smith, well, he was looking to amp up his client roster of victims of domestic violence looking for a divorce.
and we know that the hitman is just a "sex fiend", a tax dodger who was looking for attention.......his sex offender status being exposed about something that he did when he was 18 and the girl was 16 is really something that he wanted to have known for everyone to see.
(Drew having sex with a 17 year old when he was 48--well, it is because he is such a teddy bear of a man--that is why Kathleen had big bruises from his "Bear Hug")

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUILTY! THE MAN IS GUILTY AS SIN! HE SHOULD NEVER< EVER EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jail:

I'm on CST... InSession goes off at 2 p.m. my time and that aggravates me when we're on verdict watch. Was it 9:30 CST??? That would mean they've been in deliberations over 3 hours?? Well... except for lunch.

:seeya:
I'm in Texas also. After 2:00 p.m., switch over to HLN for updates.

Hi all... I've been following the case, just haven't commented. You all seem to say what I'm thinking most of the time. But, right now I'm about to burst, as always during a verdict watch... I think it looks good for the state that the jurors want read backs on shori and smith, and the letter from savio. However, since they also want the phone records, about stacey's calling drew, and the police report, which was testified to have inconsistencies by salvio, I am now worried that the jurors are requesting all of this because they are considering whether or not the hearsay witnesses are even credible, therefore, may not be as good for the state like I initially thought... I certainly hope those phone records satisfy the jurors, and they accept the chirping possibility... Idk... Does anyone know what the phone records might show, has anything ever been reported about what the records show?

Heidisams it was testified that Stacy and Drew had some type of special Nextel phones that worked like Walkie talkies. They didn't call each other, they "chirped" each other then they could speak directly. A Nextel rep testified that Nextel does not record the times of the chirps, just the number of chirps over the billing period. So phone records won't show crap...unfortunately...

Kathleen was an angry, hot-headed, Italian spiteful woman who was vindictive of her husband who had taken up with a "better looking younger woman"

Stacy was a flighty woman who was looking for attention and wanted the pastor to desire her sexually.....she even wanted Kathleen's divorce attorney to feel sorry for her to rescue her like Cinderella.

Drew is an upstanding man, who has done nothing wrong in his life except maybe love his wives too much......he catered to their every need.

The testimony of Rev Schori was just for him to get media attention. This was his chance to shine and maybe even get an offer to be a TV preacher!
Harry Smith, well, he was looking to amp up his client roster of victims of domestic violence looking for a divorce.
and we know that the hitman is just a "sex fiend", a tax dodger who was looking for attention.......his sex offender status being exposed about something that he did when he was 18 and the girl was 16 is really something that he wanted to have known for everyone to see.
(Drew having sex with a 17 year old when he was 48--well, it is because he is such a teddy bear of a man--that is why Kathleen had big bruises from his "Bear Hug")

GUILTY! THE MAN IS GUILTY AS SIN! HE SHOULD NEVER< EVER EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jail

ummmm... I am really glad you said "not" at the end of that post....

Stacy St. Clair &#8207;@StacyStClair
A court reporter will read Pastor Schori, Harry Smith testimony to #drewpeterson jury shortly

GUILTY! THE MAN IS GUILTY AS SIN! HE SHOULD NEVER< EVER EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jail:

Phewwww! Don't scare me like that! I thought you were serious!:floorlaugh:

After 5 weeks of trial and not being able to discuss the case among themselves, these jurors would have a lot to say individually. They are from diverse backgrounds and one or two may see things entirely differently.

I do hope that they have taken a vote to see where they all stand.

I'm afraid. Very afraid. Not one single person can predict what 12 individual people will do.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member