We the Jury! Deliberations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean we'll be sitting here for ____ days? I sure hope not!

I'll guess the verdict will be delivered by or on Friday morning - I really have no clue though.

I wonder id DP is still in the holding cell?
(the pit as some newsman put it)
It must be in basement of courthouse.
Wish we knew how far away the PT/DT and judge are.

Dont be afraid to comment. We welcome all comments and everyone is people friendly. First Trials are the toughest. Hang with us. There is lotsa comic relief too. Praying for Justice with ya :please:
Thank you. This case, was the first one to catch my attention. After that, I have followed many. I just don't post that much. The FCA one did me in. :(

There is a lot of comic relief, for sure! Miss the morning treats and the 5 o'clock somewhere pics.

Feel blessed to ride these trials out together, through the good and the bad (FCA).

Ok, to break the tension a bit and I do promise this will be my only OT post in this thread. I have to admit I have a "thing" for Beth Karas. There is just something about her and I do not know what it is.

I think she does an outstanding job on IS.

Now I need to run from my wife as she saw me post this:rocker::runaway::gavel:

:blushing:

Now, justice for KS and SP, please!

:tyou: Thanks ~n/t~ for posting the updates !

:tyou: Thanks to EVERYONE ELSE for posting the updates !

I greatly appreciate it as I am only able to follow here at WS !

:seeya:

Ditto! Everyone who has spent hours upon hours contributing by posting the tweets, thank you! I would have never been able to keep up without your posts and I'm sure others would not have been able to keep up either.

you guys are awesome, thank you! :rocker: :tyou:

:gthanks::yourock:

Ok, to break the tension a bit and I do promise this will be my only OT post in this thread. I have to admit I have a "thing" for Beth Karas. There is just something about her and I do not know what it is.

My husband has a crush on Jean Casarez. He thinks she is "classy".

Not sure what that makes me :floorlaugh:

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson atty Brodsky objects again. Jury out of room.

lmao Brodskey objects to transcript reading...again

Both times, defense objections were very small miss-readings. Brodsky scolded by judge.

judge yells at Joel Brodsky for questioning accuracy of transcript in front of jurors. "Don't say, "that's wrong," judge says.

Court reporter lost her train of thought. Judge helping point out where we left off. Confusing to all.

BBM, it's about friggin' time!

back to catching up.

:nono::nono: Brodsky!

Earlier in the trial, BK was in Joliet and she was wearing a blue sleeveless summer top. It's her color and looks nice on her so I commented on these threads about it. Then I had deja vu and remembered she wore the same top during another trial and I had commented about it then too!

Hey Beth, where did you get that baby blue top with the v-neck - ha!

Now, rip out your tongue. :what:

Don't be embarrassed. It's never wrong to ask a question and we all make mistakes. :twocents:

And some of make mistakes on erery post we do using a nook with virtual typing! But everyone seems ok with it here!

One jury cannot (and really should not) be compared to another jury. Different jurisdictions, different laws, different circumstances, different defendants, different cases (even though they "seem" the same). Each one is different and unique. And what every jury trial has in common is that flagellation during the verdict watch never ever affects the outcome.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and don't try to read the tea leaves based on what someone's husbands' cousin's son-in-law opined. What will be will be. Drew Peterson will not be coming after any one of us. The people who need to fear him are whoever marries him--he's a bully who goes after women, specifically wives. Drew wants nothing to do with women over the age of, say, 30, and pretty. Fall outside that range and as a woman, you're safe from Drew Peterson.

LMAO. Just tell wifey cats outta the bag. We will know. We will all know (insert laughing icon) My emoticons are going wonky???? Wonder how that would work? Internet hearsay?

If he were to walk, he'd be hard pressed to continue residing in the NE IL area or anywhere in the great lakes area imo. If he wants to keep the attention off himself, which I think he will, he'd have to relocate.

I disagree. If Drew walks, and I pray to God he doesn't, he won't have to relocate at all. He is an arrogant bast__d, and he would still think of himself as a celebrity. He will repeat his pattern with some young girl that he can talk into it, still ride around on his motorcycle, and act like the pompus azz that he is. mo :banghead:

I wonder id DP is still in the holding cell?
(the pit as some newsman put it)
It must be in basement of courthouse.
Wish we knew how far away the PT/DT and judge are.

Jean mentioned this too but didn't know the answer as to where DP would stay while waiting for the verdict.
Oh she said the DT doesn't have an office nearby so they'd have to hang around.

Are they staying in a hotel?

The PT offices are across the street.

I'm still confused about the whole phone call thingy in regard to the type of phones they used - more like walkie talkies.

Is the belief that there was a phone call from a regular phone made as well?

If only walkie talkie types were used, DP had that set up on purpose too imo.
He knew the calls couldn't be traced and exact time per call isn't listed, etc. I've never even heard of that system between adults.

I know some plumbers who use the Nextel walkie talkies. They can call and talk to each other from job sites. They just chirp and when on, who-ever is calling, everyone hears it, it's like a call on loudspeaker. i think they find them handy because they are not hand held and they do not have to stop working to answer a call. Lot's of trades people in this area use those Nextel walkie talkie phones.

LMAO. Just tell wifey cats outta the bag. We will know. We will all know (insert laughing icon) My emoticons are going wonky???? Wonder how that would work? Internet hearsay?

Oh, she knows I have a thing for her.. LOL

It looks as if this is going to last at least another day. The jury is really doing their job and I think the longer it lasts, the better for the state.

I know some plumbers who use the Nextel walkie talkies. They can call and talk to each other from job sites. They just chirp and when on, who-ever is calling, everyone hears it, it's like a call on loudspeaker. i think they find them handy because they are not hand held and they do not have to stop working to answer a call. Lot's of trades people in this area use those Nextel walkie talkie phones.

I had the bright idea for us to buy them at work. We own a lumber company with a shop out back and we were constantly running in and out. They didn't work very well, though, maybe because it's a metal building. Or maybe because we live in the middle of nowhere lol.

Earlier in the trial, BK was in Joliet and she was wearing a blue sleeveless summer top. It's her color and looks nice on her so I commented on these threads about it. Then I had deja vu and remembered she wore the same top during another trial and I had commented about it then too!

Hey Beth, where did you get that baby blue top with the v-neck - ha!

Now, rip out your tongue. :what:

Beth is a very, very beautiful woman! She looks so great in the softer pastels, but it drains her when she wears reds/browns/navy, etc. She is also the best journalist/commentator that I have ever watched, very fair. Here's to our Beth :cheers: :heartbeat:

:blushing::blushing::blushing: That's why I come here and sometimes afraid to comment. Oops. I knew that too. My nerves are shot today. I have been following this case since the day Stacy went missing. I want justice SO bad. I don't want DP ever walking the streets again. He is a murderer. IMO.

ETA: I had never followed a case until this one. It touched me for some reason. Praying and praying for justice.

The only dumb question or comments are the ones never made. Please never hesitate to post. :D ALL opinion within TOS is welcome. :grouphug:

I'm afraid to get my hopes up in this case. Cub fan thing more than anything... lol. I know I will be surprised either way, and even though I have tried to prepare mentally for a NG, I know I will be incredibly disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse