We the Jury! Deliberations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: you can have the walkie talkie function but it does not HAVE to be a speaker phone type call. I had a Nextel phone and I could hold a conversation without anyone else nearby listening in on it. The push-to-talk/walkie function is just how the phone contacts the other person.

The jury already knows that the phones had the 'chirp' feature so I think they want to look at the actual phone records (much longer period of time than just the three days surrounding KSs death) to see if there is a habitual pattern between the two of how they usually communicated when using the phone. This convinces me this jury is quite smart.

Such as........ were there many calls made from their phones back and forth to each other instead of chirping? If so they may not believe she chirped DP that night but if there arent many calls between the two then they will believe she did chirp him.My hubby and I had that function on our phones at one time but we never used it. He nor I liked to 'chirp' on the phone where we knew everyone could hear what we were saying.

imo

Yes, but how often did she have to "chirp" him at 3 in the morning?

Even if you want to discount every attempt Stacey made to get in touch with Drew that fateful night, there is nothing remotely innocent about Drew loading up the washer with his and some (other) woman's clothes in the very early morning hours after a night out where he could not be located, in which upon doing so he then informs wife #4 (that would be Stacey) that the police will want to talk to her about his whereabouts and then he spends some significant amount of time prepping her (and probably threatening her) to comply.

Not one innocent way to spin that one.

I disagree. If Drew walks, and I pray to God he doesn't, he won't have to relocate at all. He is an arrogant bast__d, and he would still think of himself as a celebrity. He will repeat his pattern with some young girl that he can talk into it, still ride around on his motorcycle, and act like the pompus azz that he is. mo :banghead:

The ISP oversee's the toll roads. Too many ISP work the BB area. I think he will leave the area. He knows he is on LE's chit list in this area and won't feel comfortable here. He'll want to go where he is not so under LE's radar.

Last Trial i followed and attended the Jurors asked to work into the eve. Told the Judge they were close. We had a verdict shortly before 9 p.m. I wonder what these Jurors want to do tonight.

If he were to walk, he'd be hard pressed to continue residing in the NE IL area or anywhere in the great lakes area imo. If he wants to keep the attention off himself, which I think he will, he'd have to relocate.

He sounds like a perfect match for CA, so me. So much in common...
icon10.gif

Oh and we knew the Verdict before it was tweeted. Some of the Family were hysterical running out of the Courtroom into the streets. Celebrating a Guilty Verdict.

Last Trial i followed and attended the Jurors asked to work into the eve. Told the Judge they were close. We had a verdict shortly before 9 p.m. I wonder what these Jurors want to do tonight.

IDK, but they are going to eat dinner while the judge decides what to do.

That is from Stacy StClair's twitter.

He sounds like a perfect match for CA, so me. So much in common...
icon10.gif

LOL I had the same thought. I was just to skeered to type it. She is prolly too old tho.

Even if you want to discount every attempt Stacey made to get in touch with Drew that fateful night, there is nothing remotely innocent about Drew loading up the washer with his and some (other) woman's clothes in the very early morning hours after a night out where he could not be located, in which upon doing so he then informs wife #4 (that would be Stacey) that the police will want to talk to her about his whereabouts and then he spends some significant amount of time prepping her (and probably threatening her) to comply.

Not one innocent way to spin that one.

Yep, add that he was washing his own clothes as well. I guess he thought that he was such a prize that his young, naive wife would just be grateful that she "won" the prize that she would not go to LE. I also think that he put it into her head that he would do the same thing to her if she told. She thought that "she knew too much ---------- on him" for him to hurt her? Totally naive.

Thanks so much. Doesn't this Judge ever plan ahead? If they want to continue I hope they are allowed. Maybe the Defense is crying they wanna go home LOL

It is after 5pm. Why would the juror's be eating dinner and the judge even be deciding what to do?

I read on twitter earlier that juries in Illinois could not deliberate into the night. That was also on StClair's twitter.

I had a nice nap and was expecting to come back here to find I had missed something really big, LOL.

The jury has been deliberating almost 8 hours now. They are taking their responsibility very seriously, thank goodness.

Thanks so much. Doesn't this Judge ever plan ahead? If they want to continue I hope they are allowed. Maybe the Defense is crying they wanna go home LOL

Nope, they are whining because it is the cocktail hour and they want a drink, LOL!

If the jury asks to continue the deliberation that means that they are very close to a verdict.

It is after 5pm. Why would the juror's be eating dinner and the judge even be deciding what to do?

I read on twitter earlier that juries in Illinois could not deliberate into the night. That was also on StClair's twitter.

That is interesting. Funny laws Illinois has. Wonder what he is pondering? Surely it cant be the sequestration. He had to know this ahead. And let the Jurors know. There was a tweet early in today that some Jurors had bags with them and some didn't. It just doesn't make any sense???? How many times can they turn their undies inside out I ask??? LOL

That is interesting. Funny laws Illinois has. Wonder what he is pondering? Surely it cant be the sequestration. He had to know this ahead. And let the Jurors know. There was a tweet early in today that some Jurors had bags with them and some didn't. It just doesn't make any sense???? How many times can they turn their undies inside out I ask??? LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I guess some of them thought that the verdict was a "done deal" and didn't see the need in bringing a change of underwear! I guess they will have to go "commando".

LOL, Bravo. I hear a couple or maybe a few jurors brought an overnight bag with them. Now, whether they will share with the others, IDK.

The judge should have given the juror's some idea of what to expect if they had not reached a verdict today. I cannot say what I think of this judge because it is not nice.

I have no idea what the judge is pondering. One thing I would love to know is what he has inside his chambers that is so fascinating that all throughout the trial he has run back there many, many times a day!

We need more information as to what will happen for tonight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste