We the Jury! Deliberations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:moo:
There is a guard in a bullet proof vest with Brodsky. Mike B. on IS speculates that he must have had a serious threat against him.

BBM: OMG ... such :dramaqueen: . . . :dramaqueen: . . . :dramaqueen:

:moo::moo:

Stacy St. Clair‏@StacyStClair

#drewpeterson atty Meczyk says he has never seen this question in his 35-year career. Assumes it means most want to convict.

that is what I think it means as well

Great so they don't know what unanimous means....

And they were told over and over to use their common sense.

The prosecution should've included the definition of common sense to each of the jurors before they went into deliberations.

IMO.

Next question, define common sense.

The skits they can do on SNL with this one!

Yes, Mel -- They can have 7 on method one and 5 on method 2 -- or any combination of 12 votes when the votes on both are counted together.

Whew, let's hope that's what it is!!! Pleeeeeze!!!

so they can be split on the method?

628x471.jpg

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/14/22/72/3223174/3/628x471.jpg

Jurors ~ Listen to Kathleen! :please:

And if it is a guilty verdict, the defense will appeal on grounds that they feel the jury is/was incompetent.

In my mind, and remember MOO and all that -it was a longshot to get Drew convicted. I think the Casey Anthony trial proved to us that no matter how much we wanted, hoped, sifted thru evidence and prayed that it doesn't guarantee a guilty verdict. Oh I think he killed Kathleen, and is behind Stacy's disappearing, and I don't think they'll ever find her. He's garbage, and no matter what, he'll always have that 'higher court' to account to.

I am so nervous, I am double posting!!!! Gahhhh!!! The phone! The Parrot!!! Doesn't anyone know I am on VW????

Your avitar gives me high blood pressure while waiting!!! Aaahhhhhgggg!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA: I have a parrot (U2) too so I totally know what that means!! :)

lol

"What does 'unanimous' mean? -Twelve herp derps from Illinois. Stay in school, kids." (<--- direct quote from Twitter, not authored by anyone from WS)

Originally Posted by Wishbone [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8337262#post8337262"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

Who are these people?

LMAO, WB. Indeed! WTH are these people?

Thank you both!!! Whew, did I need that!!!

I laffed hard and loud on your 2 comments -- still am! Ch1t, that was funny!!!

Comic relief, especially when it's not (entirely) on purpose is a wonderful and very human need and relief.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

still chuckling!!!

Twelve herp derps from Illinois. Stay in school, kids.

No need to name call the jurors please. I may have almost been on this jury, since I live here. If the verdict doesn't go the way we want, let them explain how they came to their decision.

Oh My - SOX FANS! ROFLMAO.

At least I can say, thank GOD there are No Cub fans on this jury.

I think English as a second language may be the problem here. My apologies if that offends anyone.

I remember back in HS, a girl asked, "Who's arson"? But that was back when we were 14 and not yet old enough to work or drive.

We have 12 adults here who do not understand the definition of unanimous. Un-real.

There goes the chance of a guilty verdict. E - for eliminated, just like my Cub's this season.

Thank you Jesus, at least there are no Cub fans on this jury. That's a tiny bit of saving grace.

You're mean Cubby. Earlier in the trial, I was on the verge of cracking a joke about how a Sox fan can be identified by their dialect but managed to exercise restraint - a rare occurrence for me. Now look what you've done!

But we ALL love da Bears!

Have been following DP forever - read the threads diligently - posted occasionally and swore I would NOT NOT get involved - but here it is verdict time and heart is racing, head is thumping, palms are sweating - is there a pill for this?????

But glad to be here with all of you.

Originally Posted by Wishbone
Who are these people?

Thank you both!!! Whew, did I need that!!!

I laffed hard and loud on your 2 comments -- still am! Ch1t, that was funny!!!

Comic relief, especially when it's not (entirely) on purpose is a wonderful and very human need and relief.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

still chuckling!!!

Here for ya, :rocker:Borndem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads