We the Jury! Deliberations

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pinellas 12 and the Will County Rhode Scholars? Who wins?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sounds like a "toss up" between the two ... :waitasec: unless of course, the "Rhodes Scholars" come back with a GUILTY verdict ...

:moo::moo:

There is a guard in a bullet proof vest with Brodsky. Mike B. on IS speculates that he must have had a serious threat against him.

Umm, yeah, can you even imagine that? Lol!! :) Yep, I'm back & keep cheating while playing catch up! (I'm West coast too...Get's totally confusing! IS (HD), is 3 hrs ahead while regular is 2 hrs behind A.N.D. this site is 2 hrs ahead!!!) In other words, we left coaster really appreciate your patience!

No need to name call the jurors please. I may have almost been on this jury, since I live here. If the verdict doesn't go the way we want, let them explain how they came to their decision.

That's a direct quote from Twitter. I'm not personally name calling anyone (well I am, but only in my mind).

Ive got exactly 1 hr 50 min to get a full days work done. They better hurry up before they get me in trouble.:what:

Why has the talking heads not realize the confusion is the 2 charges in 1!

CBS Chicago ‏@cbschicago
#DrewPeterson atty @joshark says he's heard that question three times before knows outcome each time they ask it

:maddening:

Keep those tea leaves, Lopez. You might need to use them in your retirement years.

NBC's Courtney Copenhagen had this gem: "At least we know if the jury throws the book at Drew Peterson, it's not going to be a dictionary."

This got my loudest OUT LOUD laff yet!!!!!!!!!

Many thanx, Mad!!!

Luvvvvv that one.........

And I certainly am not name calling, just trying to relieve a bit of stress. We all know the jury has an enormous task here.

That said, what is is the definition of unamimous? :what:

In all honesty, the fact that they asked that is a bit troubling but hopefully they will have a good reason for it when/if they grant interviews.

OK please everyone, email and or text and or do what you do to tell the producers do not take this off the air right now at 3 p.m.X

Does someone have the links and tweets for the producers for and sessions for us all to say please do not take it off for that damn true silly stuff that comes on at 3 p.m. Eastern!

And I certainly am not name calling, just trying to relieve a bit of stress. We all know the jury has an enormous task here.

That said, what is is the definition of unamimous? :what:

I don't know have to see it more clearly, but apparently, no 1 else is see no! I'm hitting my head against a wall!
In all honesty, the fact that they asked that is a bit troubling but hopefully they will have a good reason for it when/if they grant interviews.
Does anyone else not see that the issue is that the 2 charges are in 1! Some folks want to do the lower charges, others want to do the higher charge!

No need to name call the jurors please. I may have almost been on this jury, since I live here. If the verdict doesn't go the way we want, let them explain how they came to their decision.

In all due fairness, it was a quote from twitter. WS doesn't allow name calling. :)

I refuse to believe that the jury still cannot find their way out of the paper bag.

I am praying they are stuck on what kind of guilty he is and will all settle on one. At this point I don't care which one...

If they believe him to be guilty then they have to believe he went to that house with every intention of killing KS. In addition to dressing in black and taking a black bag with him(to bring incriminating evidence home in) and sneaking there in the dark so nobody would see who did it.(according to what SP said before she disappeared). How could there be any question of murder not being the main objective?

I believe there are some people who just should not be on a jury because they don't want to make that decision. We saw it in the other case. A person who felt they had no right to judge another should have not been included in a jury. jmo

628x471.jpg

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/14/22/72/3223174/3/628x471.jpg

Jurors ~ Listen to Kathleen! :please:

bumping ~ :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics